Oscars Drop to All-Time Low 26.5 Million Viewers, down 20% from 2017

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-oscars-eye-new-low-early-numbers-1091636
twitter.com/AP/statuses/970767523728719872

This is after a report last year claimed that movie box office had its worse record in 25 years.

showbiz411.com/2017/08/14/report-movie-box-office-on-track-for-lowest-in-25-years-as-spielberg-lucas-blockbuster-implosion-omen-prevails

How can the Oscars and Hollywood be saved? Should they be saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primetime_Propaganda
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867
hollywoodreporter.com/news/tv-executives-admit-taped-interviews-193116
nationalreview.com/corner/349155/joe-biden-attributes-social-liberalism-jewish-control-hollywood-‘social-media’-patrick
thewestwire.com/hollywood-weapons-israel/
rt.com/news/arnon-milchan-israel-spy-326/
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.559310
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/11/25/milchan-hollywood-israeli-spy/3724297/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511965/Arnon-Milchan-reveals-details-double-life-arms-dealer-Israeli-spy.html
liveleak.com/view?i=416_1385380610
mondoweiss.net/2013/02/controversy-oscar-hollywood.html
timesofisrael.com/all-that-was-jew-ish-about-the-2018-academy-awards/
newobserveronline.com/uk-awards-barred-to-white-movies/
americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/
abc.net.au/rn/legacy/programs/sunmorn/stories/s1502726.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rmnYCSwt2Js
dailymotion.com/video/x672jpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

That's cause they bet on a horse that didn't do so good, all that liberal bullshit came just in the last 10 years, nobody wants that bullshit, so those numbers will continue to drop until they get the "picture".

Oliver Stone truly is awesome, watched his Putin interview yesterday, pleasant surprise

Literally who?

It's been around for longer than that, but it used to be more subtle.

They've been controlling the American mind for decades but they're getting sloppy and overplaying their hand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primetime_Propaganda

>Another argument is that conservatives are shunned in the industry.[1] For example, Vin Di Bona, a producer responsible for many hit television shows, agreed during an interview with Shapiro that Hollywood promotes a liberal political agenda, commenting, "I'm happy about it, actually." Di Bona also said that MacGyver, the cult hit show on which he was a producer, promoted an anti-gun movement position, as the character of MacGyver does not use a gun, but rather his own intelligence. People involved with television shows M*A*S*H and Happy Days told Shapiro that the series had pacifistic and anti-Vietnam War agendas.[2] Another example is the television show Sesame Street which is accused of deliberately spreading left-wing propaganda to children.[3]

>Producer Leonard Goldberg stated to Shapiro that in the industry liberalism is "100 percent dominant, and anyone who denies it is kidding, or not telling the truth", and when Shapiro asked if politics are a barrier to entry replied, "Absolutely".

>Producer and director Nicholas Meyer replied "Well, I hope so," when asked if conservatives are discriminated against, and stated regarding the 1983 made-for-TV film The Day After that, "My private, grandiose notion was that this movie would unseat Ronald Reagan when he ran for re-election."

>Executive Fred Silverman stated regarding TV comedy nowadays that "...there’s only one perspective, and it’s a very progressive perspective. And if you want the other perspective... well it's just not there right now."

>TV series COPS creator John Langley stated that he prefers showing segments where whites are the criminals because he fears that he would be promoting negative stereotypes.[4]

So? This is exactly what the average American hoped would happen. Racist, sexists, and missoginists would tune out and drop out, while people with empathy and feeling actually watched. These are the people that actually matter. Not these people that voted for trump, etc. they’re a dying breed.
We’re there a lot of f*** white people jokes? Yeah, but, that’s the point. F*** white peoples. I hope that in my lifetime (I’m 19 for reference) I’ll be able to see an Oscars where there is NO white people.
Next year i want to see a trans actress on state picking up the reward for best performance, and you know what? We’ll probably lose even MORE viewers. And it’s totally okay. I’m okay with it. White people have had representation for so long. I just want them all gone from my television, my movies. We need more black panthers not supermen. More wonder women not harry potters. and movies with strong female roles and POC in lead roles, not freaking white people.
The Oscars were better for me than they have ever been and they were like that for a lot of the other people that I know too. The people that matter. Real people.

Yeah those interviews were great. Lots of good answers by Putin who really showed some of his true colors. Stone along with the late Kubrick is pretty much the closest thing to a based Jew in Hollywood.

>More wonder women not harry potters.

You broke character. None of these SJWs would want less Harry Potter, that's all they can fucking talk about.

Also pic related is an actual CNN headline about the awards.

>Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan says he spied for Israel
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559

>'Hollywood Producer was an Israeli Nuclear Agent'
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867

>TV Executives Admit in Taped Interviews That Hollywood Pushes a Liberal aka Cultural Marxist Agenda (Exclusive Video)
hollywoodreporter.com/news/tv-executives-admit-taped-interviews-193116

>Joe Biden Attributes Social Liberalism to Jewish Control of Hollywood and ‘Social Media’
nationalreview.com/corner/349155/joe-biden-attributes-social-liberalism-jewish-control-hollywood-‘social-media’-patrick

>Hollywood Bought Weapons for Israel in 1980s
thewestwire.com/hollywood-weapons-israel/

>Hollywood 'Fight Club' producer was Israeli spy with nuclear script
rt.com/news/arnon-milchan-israel-spy-326/

>Did Hollywood bigwigs help Israel buy arms in the 1970s and '80s?
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.559310

>Latest spy game playing itself out in Hollywood
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/11/25/milchan-hollywood-israeli-spy/3724297/

>'I'm proud of what I did': Hollywood producer reveals his double life as an arms dealer and Israeli spy - and says the late Sydney Pollack participated too
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511965/Arnon-Milchan-reveals-details-double-life-arms-dealer-Israeli-spy.html

>Hollywood producer spied for Israel
liveleak.com/view?i=416_1385380610

>The controversy over the Oscars joke that Jews run Hollywood
mondoweiss.net/2013/02/controversy-oscar-hollywood.html

timesofisrael.com/all-that-was-jew-ish-about-the-2018-academy-awards/
>All that was Jew-ish about the 2018 Academy Awards

watch non jewish independent films..they're better anyway
>or just keep being a degenerate pleb

There's still some entertaining indie films coming out, but you typically watch an indie movie and say "hey that was okay" and then forget you even saw it 48 hours later.

Most of the indie scene has the same problem of trying shoehorn "diversity", political correctness and "progressive politics" because somehow they think big budget films aren't doing that enough. Some of the awards like BAFTA even changed criterias so indie films could only be given awards if they shoved in forced "diversity", so small producers feel like they have to do it to get attention too.

newobserveronline.com/uk-awards-barred-to-white-movies/

And it makes no difference what I watch, what matters is the actual cultural and social iimpact of film and huge shows like the Oscars that have affected American culture and much of the West over the last decades in a way the occasional indie film never could. Even if I close my eyes, it won't change that.

Between blockbusters and indie films, there's not a whole lot of mid-tier films that used to be the sign of a healthy industry, so you don't have much choice.

oscars are the new grammies.

Really obvious example of Poe's Law. Try not to be so extreme if you want to be believed as a troll or shill.

tfw the (((jews)))' ability to play "hello my fellow white people" works against them in the eyes of their pets. Some of the (((whites))) who won Oscars include:
>Lee Unkrich
>Bryan Fogel
>Frank Stiefel

you should watch his interview with Colbert - it was a train wreck in the best possible way.

>less people are watching tv
Don't flatter yourselves Trumptards.

> jews try to avoid being shunned from their community.

You think they would be used to it by now.

Who wants to watch a bunch of entitled, wealthy SJWs whinge about everything and nothing?

I watched the Oscars for a grand total of like 3 minutes, and it was some shitty we-wuz-kangz African pride bullshit wherein he bashed having borders at all, et cetera et cetera. Fuck Hollywood. Im going to pirate EVERY Hollywood film that comes out from now on. Those fucks won't ever get another dollar from me.

People have been cord-cutting and spending less time watching TV for a long time.

Yet even during that huge period of internet growth and advent of streaming in the 2000s, the viewership for the Oscars kept growing between 2007 and 2014. Look at the graph in the article.

Something has changed since then, and anyone who's not stupid would see something is seriously wrong for the viewership to drop by more than 6 million (oy vey!), which is a much steeper drop than what we saw between 2015 and 2017.

The increasingly policitized atmosphere has a lot to do it, with factors like shorter attention spans, cord-cutting and less interesting movies coming out also playing a part in it, but not a big enough part to justify the lowest ratings ever. There's no spinning it.

ooh maybe we'll have to go outside and live an actual life rather than watch subversive make believe ones

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY LOSE RATINGS, JEWS HAVE TRILLIONS TO PUMP INTO THIS AND LA CREATURAS ARE FUCKING RETARDED SO THEY BELIEVE THE MEDIA.

Oh look what I found .
Another Nigger in the woodpile
Hey spook
WATCH BET NETWORK

Nice pasta

Retard. 2014 was higher than ever even there's Youtube. Read
fucking mouthbreather.

I don't get the celebration or the gloating here. And I can't repeat this enough. TELEVISION IS DYING!!!! EVERY RATINGS OF EVERY TV EVENT/SHOW ARE GOING DOWN!!!

I wish more and more people would realize this. but instead they're probably spending all that time on Netflix and other bullshit.

Nice samefag.

It's still a massive centralized propaganda outlet they've been building for nearly a century, and it shows the fate of other industries, shows and companies that follow that path.

americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/
>Jews Who Control Hollywood Tell Stars: Better Not Mention Palestine

>It’s official: Right now the No. 1 rule in Hollywood is that you can talk about anything political—except Israel’s attack on the Christians and Muslims in Gaza, Palestine. That’s not a conspiracy theory from critics of Israel or Jew-hating neo-Nazis. Instead, that was the thesis of a candid article in the August 1 edition of The Hollywood Reporter (THR), influential trade journal of the entertainment industry.

>Adding breezily that it is commonplace for Hollywood executives “to be on a first name basis with prominent Israeli politicians and business leaders,” THR cooed that this intimacy with Israel explains why so many Hollywood figures who otherwise have much to say about a lot of political issues are silent about Gaza—with only a few exceptions.

abc.net.au/rn/legacy/programs/sunmorn/stories/s1502726.htm
>She hated the idea that a film had to be given a lot of extra points because of its politics. She was constantly arguing that simply having correct political attitudes didn’t make a good film, and her most famous and controversial instance of this argument was in her very negative review of the film Shoah, a review that caused people to be enraged at her and to call her a moral idiot. This nine-hour film about the death camps she felt was not a good movie. She felt that it wasn’t well made, she thought it was not a movie that (like a documentary she loved, The Sorrow and the Pity) opened the mind, she felt that it was a film that closed the mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmnYCSwt2Js
>Jewish film "critic" Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert shit on WASPs during outtakes

Hollywood are systematically destroying every cultural memory we once had with shit remake after shit remake. I'll never pay another penny towards walking into a cinema or watching their shit movies

Reminder that this this isn't a sign people are getting sick of propaganda, they're just getting their feed from Netflix now. Hollyjew is just too pricey and incovenient for the dopamine fix.

Where does one find these Oliver Stone Interviews?

>How can the Oscars be saved?
Actually talking about movies and shit

dailymotion.com/video/x672jpu

It's also on torrent sites. It used to be all on Youtube but they took it down, and if there's a version left it's audio only.

26.5 million watched a 3 hour 50 minute circle jerk.

why would anyone watch it? didn't they spend the last once circle jerking each other off about how much they don't like drumpf? and now people are figuring out the bigwigs in hollywood are a bunch of pedos and sex offenders. hollywood is old media, time to let it die.

I know this is bait but if there were only 26.5 million people in America who weren't bigoted you'd think Dems wouldn't be so confident about midterms.

this is what happens when you turn something over to old slags and faggots, like jimmy cuckle.

I usually don't watch TV or regular movies, whenever I have an itch to watch something I have a backlog of like 50 years. Most of those movies were also made in times before all this SJW shit went down so they align more with my interests.

Isn't this the 3rd year in a row of record low viewership? You'd think they'd have learned by now.

I suppose people are tired of everything being political (fuck Drumpf amirite guys applaud please) and aren't interested on the "social critic" movies and awards going to minorities just because.

If they keep pushing for that, it'll become a joke, a ceremony to give an award to movies and actors nobody give a fuck.

and yet you're still talking about it.
don't you have some maple syrup awards to plan or something?

Holy shit is that a beastiality Love Live douj