Bleach

Give me one (1) reason why Bleach shouldn'tve ended with his defeat in the Fake Karakura Town arc?

They didn't properly explain the Soul King

Because money

Because I unironically liked the quincy war up until things got rushed

They didn't even do that when did they "explain" him. He could've just been a plot device that holds the order and balance or some bullshit that everybody has done before

He should have been killed off early honestly. Ulquiorra was far better than him.

>rushed meme
200+ chapters were more than enough to include everything. Kubo fucked it up with his pacing.

Aizen should have died in the SS arc, desu. Barragan should have been the main antagonist of the Hueco Mundo arc and the final villain of the series. He was the king of Hollows, Hollows were a big deal early in the series.

Because there were too many things left unexplained. Like the Soul King, and Ichigo's dad.

>Like the Soul King
But the Soul King wasn't explained.

Tell me if I'm wrong. Bleach should have ended with Aizen arc. Then a years later Kubo should have came back with the Bloody War arc and a good reason why the Shinigamis need Ichigo to defeat the Quincy King. If that would have happened Bleach would be a masterpiece.

because best girl/boy hadn't been introduced yet

Because it should have ended with Soul Society.

>Bloody War arc and a good reason why the Shinigamis need Ichigo to defeat the Quincy King.
>wanting their personal paradise kept intact
>not a good enough reason
Then what is?
I mean sure, Yhwach was objectively in the right the whole time but the shinigami had a pretty valid reason to want him dead.

>implying yhwach didn't job on purpose to save ichigo and his friends

She/he will be introduced user. Trust me. I came from an alternative reality.

They didn't explain the Soul King when the fucking shit actually ended either.
Did you like the Meme vs. Hand battle?

Personally I think the soul king itself is better left unexplained given its eldritch nature.
We have enough hints to come to our own conclusions on that topic anyway.
Stuff that actually needed explaining was shit like the first fucking war god dammit Kubo why didn't you just do another TBTP arc

Everything up to the Aizen arc was coherent. Some things were left vague on purpose to add a sense of mystery to the setting, like the history of the Arrancar or the Soul King, but everything made sense in the context of the story. It was understood that these things could be explained at some point even if they didn't have immediate relevance to the plot. Every element of the story up to Aizen's defeat was easily understood. The story could have ended there and everyone would have had closure.

After Aizen's defeat, Kubo started to throw more and more shit on the table. New arcs, new powers, assloads of new characters, and new concepts were introduced that expanded the setting way past its known boundaries, but very few of them were given much thought past their initial importance in the story. Many things were introduced that added depth to the setting but were never properly explored leaving them as little more than plot devices or something worse: plot holes.

So to answer your question, Bleach should not have ended at Aizen's defeat because Kubo created an interesting world that had so much more to offer than what was presented in the story being told. It should not have ended then and definitely should not have ended the way it did. Kubo has the itch for world building but never executed his later ideas in any meaningful ways.

tl;dr Kubo is a hack and ruined his own setting even though it had potential to grow.

Zero. This is why when you send death threats, you should follow through and not be a pussy.

Still better than all those shitty fights in OP's post-timeskip. But keep dick riding if you must, the choice is yours.

???

To be fair the premise of the quincy war arc was solid, and the initial invasion of SS was hype even on Sup Forums. The problem is that it ultimately succumbed to the same problem every arc since the SS arc has had: Kubo introduces way too many goddamn characters, insists on all of them getting a fight, and each fight takes 10-15 chapters because Kubo's paneling is about visual style over information density.

Had rankings not been plummeting, Kubo would have been left to drag the arc on for another 5-6 years like he did with HM.

I feel like bleach was the series MS had the most fun translating.
Even though the dialogue was so off the walls at times it perfectly fit the setting.

i hope the anime comes back just to expand on the final fight and ending.

also does anyone else play bleach brave souls?
really decent for a phone game.

HM would have been better if it was something like the wild west where each Espada had his/her own territory, with Barragan's being the largest territory while Starrk wandered alone with Lilynette, maybe Nnoitra and Ulquiorra as nomads would work too

it should have, kubo was having massive disputes with the editorials staff and eventually just gave up and churned out shit every week because he wasn't able to have fun with something he has an extreme talent. it clearly showed during hueco mundo arc and got more extreme as it went on

>Didn't explain soul king
>a billion and one Bankai unrevealed, including Aizen
>Who was sword?
>Ichigo's heritage that Aizen hinted at (Both Shiro and Qunicy)
>No one fucked yet besides Aizen and whomever he deemed worthy
>Chad hadn't jobbed enough yet
>Some of the Sternritter Designs were quite sexy
>ZANGETSU WAS YHWACH FROM 1000 YEARS AGO
>Isshin's past unrevealed
>Urahara's working unrevealed
>Not knowing why everyone collectively did NOT fuck with Murder Mom
>Royal Guard
>Aizen was still alive and needed more screentime
>Nel and her Fraccion
>Whatever the hell Mayuri found in Syazel's lab
>Series stops, then KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOO happens no more

Even if most of these STILL went unanswered, the fact of the matter is, my mentally challenged user, is that it ending there meant there was never any possibility to tie up those loose ends. It would be the same if the series ended after SS and we never learned fully about Ichigo's Hollow, the fact that the series didn't end there meant they had time to address it.

all in all, Kubo's editors sucked AND he's a fucking ADHD riddled hack

>Aizen should have died early

How to spot shit opinions.

You're right, he should have died upon introduction like we first saw.

>all in all, Kubo's editors sucked AND he's a fucking ADHD riddled hack.
/end thread

You mean when he was nailed up against a wall?

liek yur mum?

Yes. I've played for like 2 months now.

Royal guards and we wouldn't get to see yama awesome bankai.

It should have been
>Aizen defeat
>Ichigo does more rain shit
>fullbring never happened
>A smidgen of Yhwachgetsu remains in him
>Ichigo learns to be a half assed Quincy but friendship leads to him getting his powers back like in fullbring arc
>1000 year blood war without the needless fights
>ichigo actually fights instead of being baited to go one place to another
>his ultimate 50/50 powers look more symmetrical on him and can use more Quincy shit except for arrows since he spams getsuga just the same
>aizen is locked up to serve as soul king instead of the world somehow not ending because Yhwach died and there was no other conduit to keep the worlds sperate

I hate the anime.

So you're just retarded then. Not surprising.

>Barragan should have been the main antagonist of the Hueco Mundo arc and the final villain of the series.
This. He was entropy incarnate. What a horrifying power.

>Even if most of these STILL went unanswered
All of the plot points you listed were answered you dumbass and all the other shit you said was bullshit you wanted more of and the good parts the last arc had.

Another speedreader bites the dust once again.

Last arc got really shit near the end, and parts of the middle, but fuck me did it have a few gems.

Kazui should have just been introduced with a speech bubble of something after adult Ichigo is shown like "Kazui! Your dad is looking for you!" without telling you who's saying that. Just to fuck with the shipperfags on who won the Strawberry.

I've played for a year. Quite surprising a game can hold my interest for so long.

>Everything up to the Aizen arc was coherent.
Renji can feel Ichigos reiatsu under Soukyoku hill even though yamamoto is right next to soukyoku hill

Why do we need to see that?

The only thing we can learn is how Yamamoto himself failed to kill Yhwh. Nothing would be gained, and we would lose time progressing with current events.

Its not like Turn back the pendelum where we learned why the Vaizards had a grudge against Aizen

I had a dream where Rukia and Renji entered my room while a dream of another theme was rolling (I can't remember what it was about, possibly aliens) and I was really confused.
>What the hell are you two doing in THIS dream?
Rukia answered something and we chatted about some things I can't remember.

Sadly, because Renji was there, I couldn't kiss Rukia - rather, the thought didn't occur to me because of him. Even in my dreams Renji cucks me ;_;