You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is O

You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is O

MY

RUBBER

NEN

We're never going to have a proper HxH thread ever again, are we?

O

MY

RUBBER

N
E
N

O

'99 Hisoka is superior.

O MY DOUBLE DIGITS

Reminder that Hisoka is a literal cuck that admits to watching Chrollo and Machi have sex LOL

O MY RUBBER NEIN!

O

What a wrong opinion

MY

PROPERTIES

OF

FARMLAND

this meme killed the series, the same happened in Sup Forums with the simpsons, batman and star wars

>Picked the worst art from '99 and one of the best in 2011
>muh opinion

You did it

is this a dubs thread?

TOO BAD
because I have the TRIPS

>muh cherrypicking
Hisoka is a 10 throughout gay boy

You were close!

>tumbler
>gay boy
Fits Hisoka perfectly

Is not the meme that killed it, but the unforgivable asspull.

>Kurapika is absurdly overpowered because the condition for his jail chain is his life, and one's life is the ultimate condition
>Phinks and Feitan explain that they're not going after Kurapika until they can exorcise the heart chain, since it might just get stronger when he dies
>Pitou is still able to move after dying, and actually managed to sever Gon's arm because his nen became stronger after death
>Before the Chrollo v Hisoka fight, Chrollo explains that one of his abilities belonged to someone who's now dead, and became stronger after he died
>Hisoka's bungee gum can stick to things, stretch, and retract, easily making a pumping motion
>hearts and lungs work by pumping
>Hisoka died of asphyxiation, and the bungee gum made his heart and lungs pump again after he died
Wow, what an asspull. There is clearly no logical throughline and it just came out of nowhere because Togashi didn't want his clown husbando to die.

O

MAI

>Poorly drawn
>Poorly worded
>Poorly executed

It was born to be a meme. It's the final nail in the coffin of a tracing hack.

>its not an asspull because the manga is full of asspulls!

cool argument

The fuck you mean? Provide an example.

I'm starting to think the "HxH haters are just brainlets who don't understand it" meme isn't just a meme.

GOMU GOMU NO

everything to do with kurapika

It isn't. You just learn to ignore them, because I for one, am not having the same discussion for the tenth time.

Only unforgivable asspull is nanika,
OMYRUBBERNEN was justified for non-speedreaders and non-brainlets.

>It's an asspull because I say it is!
>I can't logical consistency
cool argument bro

Just because it's explicitly established to be possible in-universe doesn't mean it's not an asspull.
Gon bridged the power gap between himself and Pitou immediately and with no effort.
This isn't like Netero using a nuke because he knew from the beginning that he couldn't kill Meruem.
This is Gon becoming so emotional that he gains a powerup that lets him defeat an opponent who previously dwarfed him, because Togashi couldn't be arsed to come up with a better reason for Gon to be able to do that.
If it gets the protagonist out of an impossible situation and is never used prior and never used again, it's an asspull.

>Only unforgivable asspull is nanika,
HxH still isn't a completed story.
Nanika bringing Gon back to life might have some consequences later on, and since Nanika is from the DC, the consequences (if there are any) will be established in the DC arc.

then literally nothing is an asspull unless the author dies because there might be a sequel that comes up with an excuse, thats fucking retarded

>Just because it's explicitly established to be possible in-universe doesn't mean it's not an asspull.

>Even though it's entirely possible within given rules, had clearly foreshadowing, and was presented as a clearly contrast to Biscuit's "normal form". I'll cry "ASSPURU" because I can.

This is why I can't take a lick of anything these kids say serious.

Still by definition an asspull that could've been avoided if Nanika's op ability was foreshadowed properly.
Just because an asspull has consequences later on in the story doesn't change the fact that it felt like it was pulled directly out Togashi's ass to save Gons skin.

Why are you gibletheads so obsessed with picking through the series with a fine toothcomb to find "asspulls" you'll try to argue exist with poor arguments?

>oh shit i cant refute what hes saying
>lol ill just insult him and say hes obsessed
>heh, works every time

I like how a lot of these fags kept their mouth shut in Greed Island where actual reality warping with Breath of Archangel or the dice but only cry about it now because they think Gon should have died or some dumb shit along those lines.

>Urgh, only fanbois would try deny my well crafted and concise argument of "dat's a asspull just cuz".
yeah