Women are ignorant. They do not not have the brain compartmentals to think clear or precise about anything...

Women are ignorant. They do not not have the brain compartmentals to think clear or precise about anything. I love women and they are superior to men in alot of things except their brain activity. They are basically retarded. Except my gf i love her she is smart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clWf8ic3BHI
youtube.com/watch?v=t0bPrt69rag
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I love women and they are superior to men in alot of things except their brain activity.

Haha fuck you faggot

I was only pretending to be retraded, playing around pretending to be superior like most women are

Sure would be nice to have some mind controlled sex slaves like prime Brittney.

The quality of a "genetically sound white" womans intellect and physical fitness is largely dependant on the quality of her fathers instruction during her youth. Many men are guilty of under-estimating female offspring, and thus not bothering to instruct them as much as their sons, thus perpetuating and worsening the problem. Husbandry is a term worth considering in its most literal sense.

nah

this is a lesson that all here should learn as early as possible. my father failed my sister and she's on the path to self-destruction and complete ostracization from the family. yet he still refuses to do anything about it. I love my dad dearly but I will definitely do better with my daughter(s) than he did.

>Many men are guilty of under-estimating female offspring

Hi femanon

Having daughters in modern society is a fucking curse

Insurance compamies wanted to charge women more for car insurance but they made it illegal

EY GUYS I HAVE A JOKE

>guy walks into the brain restaurant where they serve brains
>asks for the menu
>african brain $50
>asian brain $250
>NASA scientist brain $500
>woman's brain $10000
>man asks why woman brain is expensive
>waiter says "we need to kill 100 women to get enough brain for a meal

Daughters literally soak up endless money, if not from the family then from the govt, produce nothing because they give up their only real purpise motherhood. They are net takers from the tax base. They disrupt society constantly with their harrasment and inequality charges, and dispite this act as though they are superior.

After you raise them, likely through child support checks tp their mother who divorced you, they are out sucking everyone's dick and even eating out othet women. Then they go to "university' where they fill their head with garbage.

Daughters. No thanks

Goddamn Britney was so fucking hot back then

Maybe change the begining to something like
>a zombie walks into a restaurant where they serve brains
But I like your joke man, a solid 8/10

yeah noted

post the full video you faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=clWf8ic3BHI

OP you must also understand women are by nature children even in their later years. Like a child that misbehaves she must be disciplined physically, not with brutish strength like against another man physically trying to dominate you but with a strong and guided hand. Which is why women should be spanked in the household like children.

>ever wonder how polygamy got started in the middle east? it wasn't because of the men it was because of the women
I find that one hard to believe

Very very astute. My woman is an only child and her father thusly instructed her as he would his prime heir. It makes a massive difference. No joke.

>Women are ignorant. They do not not have the brain compartmentals to think clear or precise about anything

>they are superior to men in alot of things

either tis is bait or you're an idiot

Ppl finally waking up to the fact, that women are mentally retarded, literally animals.

Its not. There are always enough women to parasite on men, as long as there is something to parasite.

a lot of women are stupid. a lot of men are stupid.
the stupidest thing is that stupid women get to run around with a pretty good life, while a stupid man is basically worthless and becomes homeless.

the stupid women taint the normie pool for women, while stupid men are basically locked out of normiedom.

Does anyone here have a wife that was a virgin before you were married?
Is something like this even possible anymore?

after like age 20 it's basically impossible

> Many men are guilty of under-estimating female offspring, and thus not bothering to instruct them as much as their sons

It's quite the opposite, they are considered equal when they aren't, and they eventually develop a childish and arrogant personality mixed to a mind uncapable of critical thinking

like trying and marrying a virgin is a good plan UNTIL you're past 20 and then finding a virgin will be a depressing minefield and make you socially stunted.

U tink u original?!!

this is HIGHLY inaccurate

i dont have a well defined jaw
everything else is correct

If all men beat women I'd be a proud lifetime spinster. I'd live with relative to relative until I died.

Who wouldn´t bang the prime britney? once and a wild those american combos (of european ethnicties) make good chicks,she looks a combo of a danish, an italian, an portuguese and a french

youtube.com/watch?v=t0bPrt69rag