So where do white homosexuals fit into a white ethnostate...

So where do white homosexuals fit into a white ethnostate? I assume most white nationalists want white homosexuals to kill themselves or be eradicated, correct? If that's the case, why not just let Muslim hordes over take Europe and America? If I'm going to be killed, might as well buy myself some time since Muslims won't be a majority for a long time, most likely after I die anyway.

>b-but Sup Forums doesn't want gays to die! Just go back into the closet!

Yeah, right. The exact moment a homosexual is found out and outed, even if they were trying to stay in the closet, you'd get them murdered, don't kid yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-22856586
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They fit into an oven

Perfect! Thanks for proving my point!

>So where do white homosexuals fit into a white ethnostate?
they dont. but to be honest if i saw a nigger beating a white faggot i would help the faggot because he's still white

Homosexuals have existed open since acient times, like the roman empire, but It was christianity that made it a sin later on.
As for that I belive that should be done about them- Sure be homo, but dont show it up my face and just act like a normal human being.

>thinks Schlomo isn't responding to his questions

how new are you?

If you are a Peter Thiel tier gay you can stay, if you are a faggot then you should create an ethnostate where all the faggots can move to.

>act like a normal human

So if I wanted to hold hands with a man down the street, what would you do?

Shut up,

In the closet.

I'm ok with faggots as longs as they're white, racist and are willing to contribute meaningfully to society by raising white kids.

Dykes are a different prospect entirely

Go away, faggot.

is this you?

Thanks for the bump

It appears you are just searching for people to post about the hate gays so you can defend your desire to not help the white race. Fine. Go for it. You are being very pathetic.

So do you.

i wish. if i could bash niggers brains out with baseball bats and get away with it i would do it until i get arthritis in both arms. i'd bash their fucking skulls in negan style and laugh while they twitch. niggers make me sick

As long as you 2 look like decent human beings im perfectly fine with it. Just dont act and look like a faggot since no one, not even a straigt man should look and act like a faggot.

Not really. I love being around white people, and a white country sounds fantastic, but the people fighting for that also really hate homosexuals and it isn't worth it for me in that regard

Gays are fun and make good fighters if smartly trained. They need to stop spreading degeneracy though, sexual preference is not a valid identity.

>but the people fighting for that also really hate homosexuals
i'm sn open-power-level-showing white supremacist and i dont give a fuck about homos one way or the other. you dont see fags robbing raping and killing white people. all they do is spread AIDS but theres an easy fix - dont fuck them. of course if theyre pedos thats another story...

As much as I'm disgusted by homosexuals, I think that it's a huge flag of a progressed civilization. Compare any country that has mass homophobia to a country that doesn't, almost all countries that have anti gay laws are third world shitholes inhabited by niggers.

Nobody here hates Peter Thiel and is he gay, so clearly it is not the being gay part.

I didn't read your post after the first line but ideally you'd kill yourself, yes.

>nobody here hates Peter Thiel

I hope not. Sure, if most white nationalists were like you, I'd be more comfortable.

Like I recently found out I have a relative that is gay, but both of them 2 are really good guys. They are both successful in life and dont wear a big sign that says IM GAY. other then posting guys in thongs of FB.

Hell I woudnt mind being gay since that would mean 0 drama with girls and a hella big paycheck together.

we will build you a gay country
where you can do wahtever you want
as long as it isnt near us

hows that sounds
imagine a faggot country
the gay utopia

Male homosexuality is the purest form of love. Women are nothing more than parasites; they take your money, they fuck other men on the side, and ruin your life. Today's modern society has unleashed their true colors.

There was a reason why male homosexual relationships were favored over heterosexual relationships in both ancient Greece and Rome; those societies were far more advanced than their contemporaries. Something isn't right here.

This is why the ethnostate isn't only a retarded pipe dream, it's a tactic used by (((them))) to further divide us. If you used all the criteria for admission that I've seen some people on Sup Forums positing I'm pretty sure the population of the "state" would be like seven people.

This is why you're a traitor. You're aware your behavior is wrong, yet you're willing to fight your own race because you must get a dick in the pooper. Your post proves why you're a fifth column.

This user gets it

Italian fascists did exactly that
bbc.com/news/magazine-22856586

Stop being homosexual, it's that simple!
Remember the LGBT propaganda? 73 genders? The kid can choose his or her gender and sexual orintation?
Choose not to be fucking gay!

And that post, assuming it is not bait, shows how homosexuality is a hotbed for selfishness and cowardice. Willing to assist the destruction of the World with all its modern comforts you enjoy, just so you can fucke eachother in the ass a little while longer. With no real family bonds or offspring homosexuals have no biological or emotional stake in society.

They are in a very literal sense, social cancer tissue.

The best thing a homosexual can do, is not be a sack of shit that is willing to destroy anything for an ass full of jizz. Am I being unfair here?

You're one dense motherfucker.. yeah, choose to be slaughtered by either extreme trying to take over my country. How could I lose?
>implying I have anal sex

Shut up, you third world monkey

Haha oh wow.

>Hell I woudnt mind being gay
Sweden NO

Good looking traps are allowed

So you dont want help from me? Glad for making my initial point proven :) too bad, I could have helped

Keep your degeneracy in the closet

They would have a place in society as part of an elite fighting unit like the theban band. They can’t reproduce so let them fuck each other and the enemy. They would be the vanguard of our military and celebrated hero’s for their service to their people.

We would idolize homosexuality but we would idolize the redemptive act of sacrifice for ones people.

A barrel inside their mouth is the only thing that fits.

>purest form of love
user, my nigga...

>where do white homosexuals fit

In your ass.

i found the solution faggot

why do you ignore me?
we will give you an gay island
imagine the fun you would have there
butsex everyday for the rest of your life

>Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about.
>Also, homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.

I don't know, the ovens for the jews might not be big enough. We'll have to expand

You shelf your selfish sexual desires marry a woman and raise a healthy family.

The world is bigger than your boner and perverted desires

i dont care if i fag wants to suck a dick but pic related needs to fucking stop

In most cultures, if it’s tolerated, you’re still looked down upon if you’re the one getting it up the ass.

I go limp as a sock looking at a woman. Sorry, loser.