Disgusting world we live in

The first time I got hit by someone was in 4th grade when a violent girl hit me in my face, breaking my glasses.

Now in my 20s I frequently experience women making threats of physical violence towards myself and others. Some of these are 13 year teenage girls.

This is the modern world where everything has been turned outside down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIX-D80Zju4
youtube.com/watch?v=z0qkY4oKmRg
youtube.com/watch?v=t_3RN86SJGk
youtube.com/watch?v=KCdLomnITW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you get treated that way cause you don't carry yourself like a man, you just need that air around you that says "i'm a grown man mess with me and i'll throw you into the pavement" it's not that hard
>Canada
never mind

>getting picked on by girls
Take the neckpill

And end up in jail. Yea, right.

The punch took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting a girl to hit me. Even in 4th grade I knew it was very abnormal and unnatural.

Start conditioning your fists and elbows and any other parts of your body ideal for striking like knees, forehead,etc. Then learn to do low kicks and practice everyday. Next time someone makes threat of physical violence towards you, yell outloud "I have anxiety, I am in fear for my life please don't hurt me". If the threats do not stop you are legally allowed to kick the person in the kneecaps possibly crippling them for life. It's self defense and you are deathly afraid of being hurt and you are seriously fearing for your life. I see myself as a weak person so I'm always afraid when people start conflict with me. So afraid that I constantly fear for my life.

only a leaf would complain about being beat up by girls. That's French genetics for you

That's because you are a small beta that reeks of weakness and women smell that and put you back in your place.

Just Nature being Nature.

Damn thats beta, even for pol standards

youre not actually supposed to throw them into the pavement retard, you don't need to be a psychopath or a monotone asshole to get people to respect you, you just need that aura/presence.
Is this seriously what Trudeau has done to you poor saps?

There's always a whiteknight lurking the corner to save the whore even though the whore would not in a million years have sex with the whiteknight. Even threatening the whores will get you in trouble.

punch the bitches in their cunt mouths

>caring about jail

take some mma classes youll figure this shit out bro

stop being a pussy, irl white knights aren't real

Oh they are. Doesn't matter how much of a whore the woman is, there is always some man to come to her defense. Even if you are 2 meters tall and broad shouldered some little weak shit will come. It's bizzare.

Of course, if the woman is a mother struggling to take care of her children, or the woman is ugly, then no man wants to defend her.
They only want to defend whores.

Go into more detail about why these 13 year old girls are bullying you

Fucking lift you pussy, and learn how to be intimidating too. Not much you can do if you’re a baby-faced manlet but give it a try.

Some drunk talking hole tried to mess with my shit when I was on a night walk once, all I had to do was glare at her and she backed down, even her bf got nervous

I had a Dyke attack me in a bar one night. I tried to leave but she started with the girl punches.
I pasted her nose and knocked her out like a light bulb.
Makes me happy to see Antifa bitches get punched.

I guess I'm severely ugly. I'm over 2 meters tall and appear acromegalic with large hands and feet. Plus I have extremely bad eyesight and my glasses are custom made and cost hundreds of dollars to make. They often videotape me or take secret pictures of me in public (they do it with all "ugly" people, quite common). I'm also a massive "sperg" so I don't function socially well.
I'm afraid to harm them because I know I will be punished severely and my life is already rock bottom.

But what really makes my depressive life miserable is having inferior people shitting on me and being unable to do anything back. It's emasculating.

Stand your ground against them too pussy

>Over 2 meters tall
>Bullied by children
Start bulking up lanklet, nobody is going to fuck with a guy that tall who's muscular too

it's only natural, women are outperforming men in every field, they're better educated, make more money etc

fucking punch them or some shit, why are you complaining to us about it leaf boy?

society doesn't respect men anymore

close. there's a war on masculinity, which is presented as an impediment to social progress lol

Its the soy.
Men make more T than E, but taking soy causes T to drop and they become weaker and more feminine
Females make more E than T, but taking soy causes their E to rise so their bodies start producing more T. This increase in T leads to more muscle mass and aggression and combined with the doubling down of estrogen causes emotional instability. A dangerous combination

>kick the person in the kneecaps possibly crippling them for life.
so easy a coked up nigger can do it
youtube.com/watch?v=aIX-D80Zju4
more:
youtube.com/watch?v=z0qkY4oKmRg
youtube.com/watch?v=t_3RN86SJGk

>even her bf got nervous
Why sperge about this tiny incident on an anime board?

Even the lowest T guy has more than 10-20 times the amount of T of the highest T woman.
Woman's testosterone ranges are in the double digits, so 15 to 70 ng/dL. Whereas the lowest a man with secondary sex characteristics will be is 300ng/dl.
Most "feminine" men are around 400-500 ng/dl.
500-600 is the normal levels for most men in the world under 30 years. 600-1100ng/dl is rarer. 1100 is the max natural testosterone a man can have.

The more sensitive the androgen receptors are and the higher free testosterone levels are the lower total testosterone levels are, so having total T levels at 400ng/dl does not mean you lack testosterone.

Mike Tyson probably has high dht but low T.

Jesus Fuck.
Get contacts, get into the gym or a martial arts class and learn some self respect. Join Toastmasters if you have to.

Women lost their sense of danger. They mess with niggers and gang bangers and they nag at them just to get suplexed to unconsciosness.

Hey LeafBro.
Can you explain more about high DHT and low T?
When I had my levels tested my DHT was above range and my Free T was below range.
Am I going to be a SoyBoy in my old age?
(I'm late 30's)

>Even the lowest T guy has more than 10-20 times the amount of T of the highest T woman.
woman can still kick yout butt if they're trained

I don't know if you are seriously asking but the fact of the matter is that the difference between a "soyboy" an and antisocial gangbanger is not male hormone levels, or any hormone for that matter, it's genetic defects affecting neurotransmitter metabolism and activity.

As for dht, it's what causes most of male physical and mental traits and counteracts estrogen. You need to look at free dht levels.
Masturbation increases prolactin which in turn increases total dht but lowers free dht and free T and lowers androgen receptor sensitivity. Prolactin also lowers estrogen.

Can I get trained too or just her?

OP. During the course of my life I hit a few girls and even gave a black eye to one and I can tell you the moment you do such a thing everyone either criticizes you or just keeps away while viewing you with distrust.

If you do it, try doing it when no one is looking. I also got lucky because I was too young to be confronted by white knights.

Stop being such a fuckin pussy
> See flag
Forget it.

...and to someone you dont know and that doesnt wander in some place belonging to your routine ofc. You are a criminal after all if you do it in your 20's.
Never had the pleasure of punching a woman during adulthood. Only men.
>sadly

that's the thing, you can if you have the willpower, but less and less boys have that willpower in this nihilistic society
look how this boys not only lost but have fucking erections when pinned, they love that shit

>imagine the female smugness fading away as you violently crack the bones of her fucking mug lol
>all those years of rejection worth it just for those few seconds

Nah I was seriously asking about the DHT vs Free T. Thanks. (joking about the soyboy)
Is it somewhat common then to be above range DHT and below Free T? I jerk off, but not a crazy amount. Once per day.
I started HRT to increase the free T. So now DHT is even more through the roof.

This unironically makes me stiff. I want a girl to beat me up.

Injecting T lowers shbg and increases free T but remember to take an aromtase inhibitor because as the estrogen increases the shbg goes up and the free T drops a little. If you inject 250mg you will no matter what be above range in pretty much everything but you can make it even better. Magnesium and boron should increase free T as well but I find it only works for a short time.

>Is Canadian
>Is threatened by teenage girls.

I thought all you guys being giant snow faggots was an American meme?

>13 year teenage girls

Work on your uppercuts.

If that girl put that move on me I wouldn't fight it

Cry about it you faggot

Once you inject T most of what holds true for supplements and masturbation no longer holds true. Prolactin increases dht and lowers estrogen in the testicles only. So you can masturbate all you want when you are on T injections.
But your androgen receptors will still get desensitized a little bit. For that 20,000iu vitamin D should work as vitamin D increases androgen receptor sensitivity even if you take T injections. Bodybuilders use it. But don't take vitamin D alone as it calcifies arteries, take it with vitamin K2.

There's nothing civil about it, and we should all get pissed off over the lack of civility but you're describing this like a pussy. Surely, it felt like getting hit by a kitten, so nothing like Mike Tyson.

Yes, REAL MEN beat the shit out of little girls.

Thanks, retard

>This is the modern world where everything has been turned outside down.
hormonal birth control turns women into over-agressive monsters

but thats okay since you dont have to wear a condom eh dumbfucks? durrrrrr

Shit, I thought this was real

Just shout "CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAT" and throw your hands up. They wont even step xD

Not so bad here in America yet. Most uppity nogs read body language and seem to notice when you've got 15+1 solutions to their problems sitting on your hip

>Leaf
>Effeminate
>Gets bullied by 13-year old girls
Kill yourself

I think women need a good smack once in a while. Just haul off on the lady in line at Starbucks that's complaining loudly. If it's a black girl, be prepared to just knock her out because they are like tasmanian devils with their claws out. Hit em on the jaw.

Then you best be prepared to take on everyone in the building with a drop of black in them too

dis OP

youtube.com/watch?v=KCdLomnITW8

Valid point. I'd also like to point out that you should do that when no one else is looking.

use a deep voice and yell at them you fucking leaf be a man make them shit themselves by only using your voice it's simple unless you are a manlet of course

so your a grown man being threatened by little girls... that sounds like a personal problem. i mean your in canada im sure legalizing rape is just around the corner as is legalizing pedophilia im sure you could just threaten them back and defend yourself legally with some mental gymnastics about equality and being a human.

they might even throw a parade for you

Can you post your censored face please? I promise I won't make fun of you, honestly. I just want to see if its maybe a self esteem things. Most people don't care unless you are actually deformed so maybe its mostly just the way you carry yourself?

I would if I had a cam but sadly I don't and cams with decent quality cost a fuckton.
I also wouldn't like all the glow in the dark niggers peeking my photo

really boils my potatoes seeing women act like this

if his huge boner is any indication, seems like he don't want to fight that move either

It's not even about hormone doeses in your body. once you know it you can act your body language in more mature forms, thus giving off another picture of yourself.
It's all about body language.

Also muscular women are hot, aslong as they don't have roided shit and a bodyfat of 0,002%. Secound only to women in 80s power suits.

OP, you're looking at this far too scientifically. Can you build yourself up to be somewhat muscular with a straight posture? If you can, then you don't have to deal with little girls. You can feign confidence just by posture and demeanor. Of course you don't hit girls or women, but you can deflect their blows good enough to give them pause.

What else? I can imagine myself or you to be a large but weathered stone. We all can withstand a shit-storm and adopt the stoicism of a rock.

Au contraire. The gent's been pounced on by a sexy woman. She inflicts zero harm on him during her temper tantrum. It's cute in a way.

What makes you superior to these people?

It's cute until you realize she wants to emasculate you and she does everything trying. She will call you ugly, call you weak, maybe even kick you in your testicles. And she will get her way in emasculating you.

Can you not learn the basics of taekwondo? You can learn the art of blocking.

I can knock any woman out with one punch, obviously. It's just that they try to emasculate men

I think what you're not processing is that you don't have to put your hands on them. They are literally little girls. You only need to purport yourself to be strong and block them. It's easy. OP, I have a pussy but I took taekwondo a million Sundays ago. To this day, I block without even thinking, though no one has ever tried to hit me. It's just quick motions trigger the reflex.

You should never underestimate someone.
If you are suprised you have lost. Stronger in any way or not.

the chad asian

>And end up in jail. Yea, right.
Man up bitch.
How tiny are you that you can't literally walk through a 13 year old girl?

>Canadian that is intimidated by girls
It checks out

I'm a lover not a fighter. Anyone who has works in the city knows not to deal with people on the street, and in my private life I'm nice to a fault. My time with taekwondo was when I was a child but somehow it still manifests. Any punch I throw is going to be weak.

Nah no bitch fucks with me and I will knock a bitch out. Have slapped bitches right accross the mouth.