- ELECTION UPDATES -
Populist surge prompts political deadlock [English]
archive.is/FxAqk

Populism is not going away anytime soon [English]
archive.is/IgXQl

USA political analist: "This is the end of globalism" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/qAT2T

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Senegalese killed in Florence "Fascism is now mainstream in Italian politics" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/GcfHc

34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch
thelocal.it/20180131/italian-town-ollolai-sardinia-houses-1-euro-whats-the-catch
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/06/prospect-of-coalition-with-m5s-splits-italys-democratic-party
youtube.com/watch?v=_wtlAMonlUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

*spits*

*open his mouth for the spit*

suca merda

;)

Shut up and open your borders for our nigger ordes.

So how will this work? Salvini's coalition didn't get 40%, can he still be PM?

Congratulations you have AIDs as well as seven other STDs, three of which should only be found in goats.

The president has to decide.

Italians are arabic people

It's fine I picked up most of my stds in italy anyways

So what's likely to be the result of the hung parliament? Any chance of a Coalition(M5S?) or is it just going to be a gridlock with likely new elections?

Did Italy really elect right wing and make troubles for EU? No more cucking for migrants or still cucking?

Italy most based EU country?

Agreed, where is my oil now?

tehee xD

*kills*

It was in Libya but the fucking Jews Jewed Italy out of it.

Must be hard "attending" to the rapefugees when they get off the boats. I'm sure Soros appreciates very jawache you had.

Stop.

Hello guys, how are you?

>Italians are arabic people

#ReclaimTheClay

no ùwù

Pretty good yet slightly worried

stop.

Why that?

Digits for Emperor Silvio Cribbio

Save Maria from the horde of Zionist-imported African baboons and Arab neanderthals! She is a good Catholic girl!

Don't you know what an ironic quote is, my teabag?

La creatura belga...
La progenie della burocrazia...

Duce! Duce! Duce!

Noo, not this shit again, dont touch Africa, let them die out peacefully while isolated.

What you guys think of virginia raggi's nephews? They turned eighteen last year.

>il suo """""entusiasmo"""""

they look like poos

>Not wanting Italy to get old clay
>As you plot to take over Europe/ old SSR's
wew lad

I was mocking the muttposter without giving him (you)s
are you all newfags here or what?

BRAAAP

>Implying the policy isn't to kill the (((Libyans))) and return Italians to our land.

*CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK*

I'm afraid our presidente della repubblica won't endorse an openly anti-EU premiership

Avanti Savoia

>his mouth

Guys. These treads slowly turning to swamp full on 56%, anime feet fetish ???, niggergirl, trap posting stupid battle who si white or not. I know we are now stuck in limbo but still.

And miss out on all the fun we could have with chemical weapons? Where is your sense of fun?

>slowly turning to swamp full on 56%, anime feet fetish ???, niggergirl, trap posting
It's always been this.

make me ;)

what??

It's shit. Too many foreigners shitposting rather than making actual posts

Who wants Europe or JEWSSR? Nonsense. We just want to get back our planet.

so now that the dust has settled does this mean that italian trains will start to run on time and you spaghetti niggers will clean up the trash and shit littering your streets or is that too much to ask you subhuman fucks goddamn it your country is a disappointment i want my air miles back

Guys. Italy is slowly turning to swamp full on 56%, animevirgins, niggers, traps stupid battle who is paki or not. I know these guys are "european" but still

No it wasn't. That started after elections. I know this shit is pretty common on Sup Forums but these threads was ok. Memeflag fag.

Nice tits

what do you expect? this board is the new Sup Forums

pajeet Girls?

yeah, too bad desu

thelocal.it/20180131/italian-town-ollolai-sardinia-houses-1-euro-whats-the-catch

Nows the time boys, get in before land values go back up post rapefugee purge.

DUDE those are LITERAL PAKIS LMFAO

This is your new far-right senator
Say something nice to him

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

........ want some of these?

me on the right

m5s + pd coalition. Fails after 6 months max, new elections.

Greetings from a Human Blockade member to all M5S voters!

>That started after elections
t. wasn't here on election day when half the posts were Duce lewds

Is he Sicilian mafia?

The (((Guardian))) is reporting some kind of war going on in the PD. Some want to make coalition with M5S and some don't.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/06/prospect-of-coalition-with-m5s-splits-italys-democratic-party

This is not good...

CasaPound coup when?

/ournigger/

Yeah. It is not even Italy Sup Forums anymore. How many post in this thread are about politics? 3-4?

Like see this faggot?
Not like there wasn't news in Italy. Like if Sup Forums didn't have 95% shitposting threads already. Now even this one is poisoned.

no he's a nigger

Oh Canada. What have you become? Hey anyone hear about Trudeau's visit to India? It went so well.

I never fap to 2D but something about this sloot forces me to beat my dick like it owes me money.

Wtf.

mamma mia spurdo spärde

OH cmon
this thread has been poisoned by shitposting and trolls since the begginign
Also there aren't any news that haven't been discussed 100k times already since the election so it's normal that 90% of the post aren't politically related

If he kicks the others out then he gets to be the tannest Italian ever.

center left parties in Italy have always been know to be incapable of cohesion. they always discuss about literally everything and everyone and end up stalling each other.
In this particular case some of them wants to push m5s (which contains a lot of ex-left voters) and some others want to ally with Salvini tu punish m5s.
It's like watching chicken fights

Election day was mess with look of shilling. But it was exciting.
I just noticed my ID is fucking gay+nbwl so i will not post here anyway.

Nevermind few Italians either. And for what? Some shitty "euroskeptic" right-wing populist party that will turn out to be complete cucks when push comes to shove?

HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=_wtlAMonlUc

Too white for my taste.

rip Czechia killed by the gay

>Gay Bowl

unfortunately italian sounds a lot like spanish and thus stirs feelings of immediate disgust in me, reminding me of mexicons

Bump for Nordic countries...
>Talk some more shit about Italy now, you autistic beta males

Proof the Meds are the poster children for European masculinity

Italy is with us now that their boi won. They should get special trade deals and what ever support they need to become great again.

it pretty much is spanish

ALL HAIL BLACK HITLER!

>continua su sky.it
WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID FAGGOT