Are boardgames implicitly white?

I have played boardgames all over the world for reasons I wont go in to. I have noticed a strange thing. Non-whites couldn't care less about boardgames. I don't get it. They are low-cost, stimulating, social, meditative and wholesome indoor activity.

So, if you have any insight on this topic, please shed some light on it, as its something that has eluded me my whole life.

If you are non-white, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on why the disparity exists. And it can't me "muh representation" because 90% of these games have non-white ethnic themes.

i'm non-white
i'd love to play boardgames but only if there are people willing to play with me
i don't have friends irl
and the friends i have on the internet prefer to play other online games

Maybe. There sure are a lot of boardgames that trigger leftists. In fact I'm surprised that 40k has managed to survive and come out pretty much unscathed from the post-GG era

im mexican and love board games. I just dont have any good ones and my family doesn’t really like anything more complicated than monopoly without the rulebook.

cont.

by non-white, I mean asian
I used to play a lot of card games, board games, chess, scrabble, monopoly, etc. when I was a child but that changed when I grew up

and to answer your question, i don't think board games are implicitly white, there are many non-whites that also play board games, it's just that they're not as heard as much as white people
you wouldn't really know since probably a lot of them won't bother spending time in online forums and chatboxes, and would rather play in real life
plus, if you're talking about western countries, the non-whites are a minority, so that ratio will also impact the amount of non-white players in western countries who play board games

I was just about to make this thread.
Don't forget that they're social. Great excuse to pal around with 3-6 friends weekly

most "social" people nowadays are degenerate pieces of shit who're into drugs, drinking, smoking, rebellion, depression, faggotry and whoring themselves
it's hard to find good people with the same interests as one would have

Yes all board games including hungry hungry hippos which is a racist white stereotype of Africa.

dont be mean just because someones a degenerate isnt a reason to not play games with them.

i meant that's what they do most of the time, and don't care about "little" things like board games
go ask a random degenerate on the street and they'd reply, "why the fuck would i play board games with you?"

>Stimulating
Very rarely. Most of them are rather repetitive and the rule set on those that aren't are beyond the attention span of the average person, even pre internet.
Back when video games didn't exist, the number of rich people in the Third World was really low, so even if they did play board games they were statistically insignificant. By the time the third world developed a sizeable middle class, video games were on the scene and video games appeal to the exact demographic board games appeal to, plus they are easier to get in to and can be played alone.

>board games
>not stimulating
that's what most people who never tried board games would say
there are board games on the computer too you know, and they're fairly popular

board games are not that difficult to get, and you don't need to be rich just to play them
I've met poor people whose main interests are board games, mostly because they didn't have a computer
so that's not an excuse

also, there's lots of varieties
if you don't like one board game, then you can just move on to the next
it's not that hard, and it's a really good time sink

THIS THREAD WAS YESTERDAY
LINK TO ARCHIVE:

STOP POSTING "ARE X REDPILLED"
THIS IS VIOLATON OF THE RULES AND BOARDGAMES HAVE RULES AS WELL. RESPECT THAT YOU FAGGOT

Degeneracy and selfish political attitudes have caused most "liberally" minded people to hate board games. Hell, even the movie "The Believer" showed skinheads playing board games. When you play a game you agree to rules, one if those is that you may lose. This blows liberals' minds.

Old school D&D, etc, players still retain aome conservative values.

speaking of D&D, i've recently (just this weekend) found myself an online group of friends to play with

i'm quite happy about that

what do you mean board games?
Always liked chess, risk, stratego

As time for reward increases less whites play. asians love dice games and gambling in general.
>also: GO, Chinese checkers

In modern video board games like SC/SC2 asians love that shit and push whitey's shit in.

It is odd that certain races graviate towards certain games.
Some games are east asia, some USA, some EU, some ruskies.

try Neuroshima Hex.

there's a nice board game about dune which can last the whole fucking day... always comfy to play in winter when its ugly outside. Didn't get a chance to play again in years though...

>for reasons I wont go in to
Sorry mate, but now I need to know.

ooga boogas in sweden tend to go for card games, board games not so much, yes it is the last stand for implicit whiteness

While board games do exist in nearly every culture, by today’s terms they are all influenced by white men, rather that be lord of the rings/Narina, or Dungeons & Dragons. All of which draw nearly on 100% European myths, with some influence from nearby regions(Ancient Egypt). Even japan, and Korea make their video games based heavily on these things.
So I’ll be blunt. Are they white culture, yes. However by today’s standards white culture is nerd culture. Which is mostly enjoyed by Whites, and Asians, though yes, anyone can be a part of nerd culture, it’s just that most nerds are white, and asian, with Pajeets beginning to join the fold.

I have two separate groups I play boardgames with, and we used to have an asian guy in one of them, but that's about it...

Currently playing Mansions of Madness 2nd edition btw. Pretty cool but retardedly expensive (4 scenarios for like 100€, Jesus Christ).

Chess is an Indian game originally, I have no idea if it's still popular there.
I used to play board games at least once a week but now I prefer to spend my time chasing women because I wasted too much of my youth being a bugmen.

>Are boardgames implicitly white?
No

Why the fuck does risk take forever like what’s the point

>In fact I'm surprised that 40k has managed to survive and come out pretty much unscathed
hahaha no, 40k has gone to shit. why does Sup Forums always pretend they follow nerd stuff? just admit you're fake fans and pretend to like things so you can be outraged. all you guys do is shitpost all day.