Help me, Touma

Help me, Touma...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLea0MTifwo
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZqgNJ2xNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who pays for Touma's massive health care bills?

the state

join the Diners' Club (as a group booking)!

Would you help her? I would.

Yo, I know this is weird but these debit card pins didn't come out until 2015. How did he have one already? This was back in 2009 dude.

20 years in the future shit

Academy City, which offers free health care. The real question is how does he earn enough money to feed Index.

It's not a matter of asking because Kamijou is so obsessed with being the good guy that he'll help anybody but he especially will help Index because he needs her around so that people won't realize just how boring the guy is by himself. Sure you can make fun of her by saying she eats his food and spends his money or whatever but that's what having a girlfriend is all about. If he doesn't go back to school soon it's only going to be harder on himself because a janitor can't afford to keep a girl above a three in looks happy. That's just not how life works.

The thing is Index is actually pretty cute compared to the gargoyle goblin sluts in this series. The only reason people think otherwise is because half her ass isn't hanging out of her shorts and she covers up. Kamijou is lucky to even have somebody like her by his side much less a Tokiwadai elite like Mikoto which is entirely unrealistic and only possible because he's written as a self insert and thus doesn't have to do anything but breathe to attract members of the opposite sex.

m8 kamachi is the worlds first functioning AI, if it wants to divinate how shit will be 20 years ahead it will.

>Americans
Your country is behind the times, EMV cards have been around for a while in the 1st world.

Look at his dumb face? The guy probably can't even stand himself and this is what the people he hangs around are looking at all the time. He's so bland it's almost laughable to think he actually has fans but I'm okay with it either way. I just wish Miki didn't write him to be so bored all the time because it honestly gets annoying.

Think about how tiring everything has to be from his point of view.

No, he has a great life but he's a ungrateful idiot and you know it. There's a reason Index is always pissed at him yet gets along with Accel just fine. He's just like Kyon from Haruhi except he doesn't appreciate anything he has because that would require a personality.

Notice any similarities?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLea0MTifwo

He is literally cursed to be forever unlucky. Index is incredibly tiring to take care of from what we seen. Misaka is annoying. Every other day he has to spend at the fucking hospital because something blows up.

>phoneposter can't stop shitposting about a show it doesn't understand
>in b4 anons revert to trying to hit on phoneposter again.

Does the fact that a single student constantly needs at least millions of dollars of medical care not raise any eyebrows?

>I am literally cursed to be forever unlucky. Index is incredibly tiring to take care of from what we seen. Misaka is annoying. Every other day I need to spend at the fucking hospital because something blows up.

You're a sad man.

>kept you waiting, huh?
Your retarded rant is filled with nostalgia.

Espers gonna esper.

I haven't even been gone that long. I've been watching Made in the Abyss which is actually pretty good for having character designs based on the maple children video game. I think I'm starting to like adventure anime more than comedy anime is the sad thing which says something about the comedy anime being made these days.

Say, are you exited about S3, MP?

TASUKETE ERIN

Remember when Touma lost his memories but now the series has gone on longer than anytime he had with Touma before he lost his memories?
Seems kinda retarded mate.

As much as I could be considering all by favorite characters are going to be wiped from existence like they never existed to make way for Mary Sue magic characters that have no actual place in the story other than to be rescued by Kamijou and fight over first dibs on his cock.

Something that's kind of exciting is that even though I've heard a lot of rumors in the time I've been here the anime is going to be new to me so I might actually be surprised and like it even though I highly doubt it. I know for a fact most of the people here will condemn the anime for the fact that it's not the LN despite crying for it years on end.

You're pretty dumb to think there's anime true to the source material, MP.
Anyway there'll be lots of stuff related to Index series and we'll most likely get Railgun S3 too, so you should be happy about that, I guess.

You're only saying that because you know I'm right and that you'll most likely hate the anime despite how generic the first Index anime was.

>inb4 I liked the Index anime

No, you actually didn't because all you guys ever did is complain about it and you guys even complain about the Railgun anime despite obviously loving it while it aired. Your problem is anything that gets too popular is considered bad which is why nobody will like the new anime when all the new fans start pouring in and you guys want to prove how old you are.

God I wish that was me

I love the series it my favorite series and was the series that get me to read the LN no other series have ever done that.

So no many how you hate the series I will love it .
You may call me a fanboy or what ever I don't care.

So give me your hat it mean nothing

I mean hate

Listen user, I hate you as much as the next guy but if you think I'm singling you out when I'm obviously just venting about how I feel about Index as a series and Kamijou being a horrible self insert character you're wrong. In my eyes Index has always been the Soul Eater Not of this franchise. I'll admit I can't say much about the LN but the anime itself was actually pretty pathetic.

That was the case after the second book you dolt.

>give me your hat
NO

I didn't just mean you just anybody hate toward series I don't hate you.

>i literally cannot stop shitposting because my life has no meaning: the post
>why do people like things i don't like
>i don't have the common sense to simply ignore series i don't like and simply post in threads i actually like
user you are a sad little girl.

It's not free, it's just heavily subsidized

My impression I get about the LN is there will be like six bad ones which is actually fucking despicable in of itself if you think about it. Six? Really? If we were playing a Vidya and you let me combo you with six hits I'd rip your head clean off and that's what we're expected to accept in order for something good to actually finally happen? And the sad thing is when something good happens you guys treat Kamachi like he's just choke slammed Miyazaki through a copy of spirited away when in all ready most people are thinking it's about time. It's total fanboy goggles.

ONAKA HETA

He predicted brexit plenty of years before it happened in real life too. Also there is a WW3 arc so WW3 soon

Are you implying miyazaki makes anything other than normie garbage?

As much as you probably hate his work it's objectively better than the Index anime. Let's not actually act like we're that dumb user.

I also wish that I was Birdway sitting in Touma's lap.

Just a reminder that you can filter posts by filenames.

>everybody in the thread is dumb except me

It's mainly one doctor working some miracles anyway. He's not staying for long

Aleister foots the bill.

I'm not trying to hurt anybody's feelings. I'm just saying don't be surprised if the new anime is bad like the first two. Kamachi's strength in writing is sol which we doesn't make use of in the Index series and there's a reason the guys not respected that much in the anime industry.

Kuroko is cute but dumb

She's not even cute at this point, just fucking annoying

The way Kamachi writes he should be doing something more along the lines of Highschool DxD and you can easily tell that's what he truly wants by reading his material but for whatever reason he's scared. My only guess would be that he's not actually that good at drawing girls and he's too proud to hire an artist.

Let's get married mobileposter

I'm not even joking. I started to read the LN where Kuroko made an appearance just for fun and I had to stop after I realized I was ten minutes in reading about how sweet her chest looked in a baiting suit. Is that really necessary? I'm pretty sure most of us can tell just by looking at her.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZqgNJ2xNI
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

Look at Kamijou's face? You can tell he wants to molest her.

I guess if somebody was legally blind they could convert Kamachi's work into braille and use it as makeshift hentai so there's some merit to that.

I usually highlight this shit, so don't miss all the juicy gossip

Touma is gone. He was BTFO'd by me

>check archives
>not copy pasta, it's real

My wife Mobile Poster has finally returned!

Back off she's my wife

ded

>time to buy that spiked pink collar as a reward for coming back to her master

>TouMAN posts during fall fes
>mobile poster immeadiately returns

Really activates my almonds

Did they announce the third season?

idk but i feel the urge to chuckle everytime i see this thread

Yes, and they said that there will be other to aru projects beyond that. So probably Railgun 3, Index NT, etc

>tfw index gave touma hard boner multiple times but misaka never did

>implying guys usually don't get boners from girls they respect

What? Touma thinks that Mikoto is a brat. And guys pop it to girls they respect either way

Respecting and thinking someone is a brat are things pretty close to each other, phycologically speaking.

Not mention he already said she is one of he's closest friends.

TOUMA TOUMA

>s3 gets announced
>MP comes back at the beginning of october
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TINE TRAVEL TSUCHIANON

*his

Someone post the prophecy

Stupid headcrab

She's not even that big. He's going to have to feed much fatter girls later in life when he's working as a bagger in a grocery store because that's all he's going to be able to pull.

Index eats more than most obese girls

>implying he won't be an inspirational speaker

You need to pay for performance. If you can't fit the bill you ain't worth nothing user.

If she's bulimic can't he just eat what she regurgitates like a baby bird?

What performance? She's a fucking freeloader that eats all of his shit, bitches at him constantly and bite him for shit largely out of his control, doesn't cook, clean, or do any other household chores, breaks appliances because she's inept, etc. Touma's a fucking saint, I would be pounding the shit out of her every single day as compensation.

Maybe that's what she's hoping for, being annoying enough that Touma snaps and fucks her silly for days on end

Endgame right here bros

Somebody has never had a girlfriend

>thinking having a girlfriend automatically means you have to put up with horrible shit like that

Nah.

Just like your mother

Epic, simply epic

>he has a great life
>said life is consisted of more than 98% suffering
>great life man

Spooky

Girls irl aren't anime big boy.

Thanks for agreeing with me?

Your think I'm agreeing but I'm actually not. Your dota 2 experience points mean nothing in actual romance but you'll find that out eventually when you start dating.

You^

I think you're a beta cuck for thinking that that shit is even close to normal. Who abused you user? Also get the fuck out normalfag.