I fucking hate Media Matters. They are knowingly denying white genocide. Something has to be done

I fucking hate Media Matters. They are knowingly denying white genocide. Something has to be done.

>white genocide is real
Dontcha know that the population of whites 4 billion why else would they be called a majority?

Kek, is this some sort of crypto-redpill?
Are they really gonna pull
>it's not genocide if the victims are racist

Exactly.

The only plus I can ascertain from this, is that things like this will be the reason that the far-right explodes in the near future. You can taste it in the air. It will be a snowball affect.

Lefties have been doing this shit for three years now. And now they're shocked - SHOCKED - that the radical right has grown so much.

The is only a few more straws until the camels back breaks. Whites are being treated with such disdain, hate and racism by everyone from media to entertainment, when we are by the the most compassionate, open and generous race in the world. When we explode we will fucking explode. Always be careful of the quiet ones.

So many people are waking up to this bullshit.

Leftists in full panic mode lmao, they're fucking terrified of 4,000,000 nigger-hating white refugees pouring into the United States and they KNOW all the damage control they've done over the refugee crisis has just made it easier for that to actually happen. #LETTHEMIN #NOBORDERSNOWALLS

Are the many psycho, white hating liberals in your country?

Can I ask why we don't just let the niggers take the farmland? It's unfortunate that you lose whites in the process, but it seems like a small price to pay considering the outcome: niggers don't know how to farm, niggers die of starvation due to no food.

Because no Western country will give them refugee status. They have been trying for years, begging to come back. The Governments thinks they are chatting shit due to a few funded Soros fact checking companies in South Africa that say they are lying. I'm telling the gods honest truth, I have looked into it but can't be arsed to get all the info up. They are called Africa check though. All roads lead to Soros.

It's not genocide if you're white.

Genocide is coming. This is going to redpill millions as the blacks and liberals make excuses for it.

Genocide = Murdering a race to extinction + lack of power

Whites have power so they can’t be genocided

By such logic the Ku Klux Klan and ANP are not racist because they have no power.

Stop acting like "the mainstream media" has or deserves ANY more fucking credibility.

They're done, like every other old oligarchy in history their time has come and passed.
You can't convince them, so just move past them and talk directly to who they're trying to gatekeep for.

The more you act like you have to convince them, the more power you're giving them. You've grown up thinking they're invincible and they're not.

>South African white supremacists
It's literally the "soon just being white will become a crime" picture

normies are so brainwashed they'll literally believe 2+2=5 if cnn tells them so, classic orwellian. the more over the top and clearly retarded, the better, the normies being so completely mindfucked that they'll believe whatever they're told no matter how easily disproven or totally ridiculous

Kek

I feel badly for them but I don't imagine anyone with power will do anything to help South African whites. They'll be slaughtered with impunity. Then the blacks will starve and we will be made to send them "aid" to buy them food. That's what happened with Rhodesia.

Ironic, conservatives and alt-right is growing because of the left continually playing identity-politics, which pisses off certain individuals.

It's funny how they get mad when we start saying that they're the establishment and that right wingers are resisting them.

> IT'S NOT GENOCIDE IF THEY'RE WHITE

could be the next It's Okay To Be White campaign

(((Media Matters))) was founded by the Clintons and a bunch of kikes. Go figure.

Factual Falcon
They took you too soon

david brock is a literal jewish pedophile. obviously he's not a fan of white people

it's run by kike pedophiles.. imagine my shock

Leftists are the reason racism and nationalism is exploding

It's pretty scary to think that if Hillary were President, she would be openly supporting the white genocide in SA, along with her (((media shill company))). This is why whites need to wake-up and stop voting for leftists. There is a global plan to kill and enslave us to 3rd-worlders and kikes.

white genocide is not real but it should have been.

People like him used to be publicly lynched when they were found out. We need to get our balls back.

it's not genocide, it's suicide.

We are not being killed by others, we are simply not breeding enough.

You know the difference and you know better. Quit being a pussy and playing the victim card when we have done this to ourselves.

All we need to do is keep fanning the flames

In a just world, the US President, or some other Western leader would have marked Soros for capture and execution by now.

Boers were supposed to outbreed the hordes of Batnus pouring across the border?

Also, the (((UN))) and (((Soviet Union))) were the ones that forced South Africa to end apartheid and literally let communist niggers take-over.

>In a just world, the US President, or some other Western leader would have marked Soros for capture and execution by now.
This. Soros is still on the lose promoting globalism and interfering with country's national sovereignty. Why have his assets not been frozen at least?

>something has to be done

Destruction

They’re getting way past due