Sweden YES!

Sharia Law Makes Its Debut in Swedish Court
archive.is/1iOKl

>March 6,2018
>"The man stems from a good family, unlike the woman." With this argument, a Swedish court has acquitted an Iraqi man charged with abusing his wife, sparking outrage over the first instance where "Sharia Law" was applied by the Nordic nation's legal system.

>In a landmark case, the Solna District Court has acquitted an Iraqi man suspected of abusing wife by pushing her against furniture, pulling her hair and hitting her face with a shoe. The court called the credibility of the woman's testimony into question, stressing her "lowly" parentage, the daily newspaper Aftonbladet reported.

>In addition to stressing that the man "came from a good family," unlike the woman, the court ruled that the fact that the woman turned to the police instead of the husband's family "further" undermined her credibility. According to the court, "the normal thing" to do "in these circles" would be to try and resolve the conflict within the family.

>The ruling, adopted by a divided court, triggered an immediate response from Sweden's legal circles.

Other urls found in this thread:

stepfeed.com/saudi-husband-arrested-for-beating-his-pregnant-wife-with-walking-stick-4261
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/xR7yBV/solna-tingsratt-friade-make-i-misshandelsfall--for-han-var-av-god-senpai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems legit.

Again, where the fuck is Breivik II, III, IV, V, ... LXXII ???

>"This is one of the most prejudiced and strange judgments I have read. Not completely unexpectedly dictated by two lay judges. Still no one in charge who wants to do something about the lay judge system?" former Swedish Bar Association president Bengt Ivarsson tweeted.

>Prosecutor Josefine Dahlqvist appealed the ruling straight away, claiming that the ruling violated the foundations of Sweden's legal system.

>One of the two lay judges who freed the man is Center Party veteran Ebtisam Aldebe, who is known for having advocated special legislation for Sweden's Muslims (especially in divorce and inheritance rights) in a 2006 interview with Swedish broadcaster SVT. Aldebe ran for parliament in 2014 and is a member of the social committee in Solna. Aldebe also played a key role in rejecting at least three Christian converts asylum during her time as board member in Stockholm's Administrative Court, according to the Christian newspaper Världen Idag.

>"I've ruled in many cases. I've ruled in favor of men in some cases and in favor of women in others. In this case, I followed the law. Swedish law," Ebtisam Aldebe argued in her defense.

>However, Center Party leader Annie Lööf condemned the ruling and called for both lay judges to leave their roles.

>"Horrendous judgment in Solna. Hair-raising reasoning and values that have no place in a state built on legal principles. These values have no place in our party. Our politics are based on all people's equal rights and value, and being equal before the law," Lööf tweeted.

>Roger Haddad, justice spokesman for the Liberal Party, which alongside the Center Party is part of the four-party center-right Alliance opposition, stressed that "politically appointed lay judges" were unacceptable.

>"I definitely do not want those who are in favor of sharia laws in Sweden," Haddad tweeted.

>Following accusations of supporting "honor-related culture," the Center Party was forced to specifically stress in a clarifying tweet it was "not in favor of sharia law." The Center Party also tweeted that it had lost confidence in both lay judges.

>Political scientist Stig-Björn Ljunggren ventured in an interview with the Nyheter Idag news outlet that Islamists are being recruited to stress the parties' willingness to be representative, inclusive and diverse.

lol, that's a lot worse than here

What would be a saudi sharia ruling?

Magnificent. You couldn't make this shit up even if you wanted. I shall stand on the border and watch my dear neighbour burn.

Snitches get stitches. Punishment for telling on your husband is public execution

Got anything other than Sputnik?

stepfeed.com/saudi-husband-arrested-for-beating-his-pregnant-wife-with-walking-stick-4261

That's if a complaint is filed. The government will not intervene otherwise, which is the source of confusion among westerners.

So yeah, Swedistan now officially implements Sharia better than us.

Breivik was the last Nord with any balls.

Prove me wrong Swedecucks.

shit, the zionists in sweden literally forced them to take the muslims of the very worst kind, also muslims thats family got bombed by bush and obama

>The first nail in the coffin for Swedish feminism
mfw Swedish men welcome this due to being cucked by leftism

That pic is from Bangladesh.

Where did your balls go Swede? The Norwegians still have theirs. What happened to yours?

>So yeah, Swedistan now officially implements Sharia better than us.
I really don't know how to react to that, good god

He was lightning in a bottle. He had the ways and the means and the resolve to carry out his plan. Not many as proficient people out there, even fewer willing to do something that radical and ultimately self-destructive.

Oh man dem digits...Does this mean something :D

So, do Muslims from other countries enjoy watching Sweden get cucked? Like "haha dumb infidels are basically jihading themselves"?

damn they must have strong rage meds in sweden

200 years without any war. People have become soft.

Most people don't know. Of those who know, they don't believe the extent. The rest wonder what kind of mental illness they must have.

>sweden is more islamic than saudi arabia
What a bizzare timeline.

I know right? Their airport (Arlanda) has more niggers (mostly Somalis) and full burqa than Jeddah Airport. They're doomed mate!

>lol, that's a lot worse than here
>KSA
It's beyond a joke at this point.

Yes Excellent

>The rest wonder what kind of mental illness they must have.
It is an internalized hatred for "the patriarchy" that believe they must destroy by any means possible including genocide of every Swede and European. Only then once the last white person is slaughtered will they have won.

Kek

Crikey. How long until Swedes vote for a right wing leader and fix their country?

>The court called the credibility of the woman's testimony into question, stressing her "lowly" parentage, the daily newspaper Aftonbladet reported.
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/xR7yBV/solna-tingsratt-friade-make-i-misshandelsfall--for-han-var-av-god-senpai

Is anime and/or nazis halal or haram in Saudi Arabi?

he was ahead of his time
makes me wonder how he saw the prepping phases for takeover from within

Both are very halal.

>I really don't know how to react to that, good god
Kind of the same thing with your daughter good grades at the prostitution school.

>10th crusade to liberate Europe & North America from Muhammadan; Negro; Protestant & SJW invasion
when?

>The court called the credibility of the woman's testimony into question, stressing her "lowly" parentage

I don't really see anything wrong with that, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". If she comes from a broken family with a lot of issues, they will most likely be reflected in the woman to some extend.
It's a bit the same as if someone have a history of lying, obviously the court should take this into consideration.

The whole Sharia-court thing is messed up, but the reasoning behind the verdict seems sound.

Czech'd

>Swedistan now officially implements Sharia better than us.
this is kinda surreal

Well, if she is going to be a whore, she might as well be the greatest of them.

>the concept that a woman can lie is sharia
>looking through family records is sharia
>punishing a woman for lying is sharia
She was probably a gold digger, glad it happened she probably deserved it

rare flag

Start one.

Nice. Feminazis vs Shariah. I hope the purple-haired lunatics enjoy their deserved hiding.

Well, the upside is :

Gynofascist tyranny will finally be over !

Holy shit Ethiopians on Sup Forums

Inshallah

Salemno

He needs to hang

i get nazism, but how did anime slip past the radar?

Congratulations, Sweden. I didn't think you'd sink so far, so fast.
We're gonna need that fucking wall asap.

>start one
If you're a bad boy you get pic related for 10 years. If you are a really bad boy like Breivik you get an entire cell block wing and a ps2 for 19 to 22 years. Plus he gets to even cook his own food.

Unless it's hentai why would it need to slip past anything?

>she

What
The
Fuck

Is the view of those in the know something akin to "If they like Islam so much why don't they just convert instead of inviting in a bunch of criminal poor people?"

cause islam is just a plot to kill the native males, the true objective, feminism is a patricide ideology

Here is the "high security" version.

This is what your countrymen wanted.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, that's not just a saying.

When the women get too well off and allowed too much say, their natural instinct is to "replace" them with a population of men who will put them in their place. It may or may not be conscious effort, but it is the end result.

>ARTICLE LITERALLY SAYS SWEDEN'S LEGAL CIRCLES "IMMEDIATELY RESPONDED" AND OVERTURNED RULING

Why do negroid cucks visit these threads daily? Sweden is smarter than all of you combined.

The prosecutor appealed, no overturned ruling.

>The prosecutor appealed, no overturned ruling.

are u LITERALLY blind?

What the fuck. That's nicer than my old college dorm room. Hell, its comparable to my apartment. If I was a Norwegian poorfag, I would get myself arrested on purpose!

anime is for homosexual beta cucks, my kebab friend.

wow. What's the source for that image?

Thanks for the bump.

We'll kill them all

If anything has really failed in this whole migration debacle it is the complete failure of our judicial systems.

At this point it is basically, whatever Sweden does, do the opposite.

I dunno, some libcuck Vice news piece.

>islam is destroying the marxism that brought it there to begin with
God has got an interesting sense of humor and irony.

m fucking frigtened, sweden is so fucking close to Latvia, when their economy will go BOOOM shitskins will come here, can i just move to maine or something?

Psalms 7.15

Consider yourself lucky, we share a ridiculously long border with them.

God does not like miscegenation. This much is evident. Europe is in the process of imploding.

Swedish National Heritage Board's chief approves it.

God has nothing to do with this. This is the work of globalists and their useful idiots, radical feminists and bleeding hearts.

Well... Some cultures use worms to desinfect wounds.
Maybe the muslims and inmigrants can work in that sense, eating the rotten parts of europe, making strong the healthy parts.

Cultural marxism and progressive lost all public support.
Right wing and third position nationalists get stronger and are able to repel the invaders and make sure that no marxist get in power for a copule of decades/centuries.

Maybe the future is not as dark as we though...

The work of satan and it leads to our continent imploding in chaos. If you can't see this then I'm afraid you're just ignorant.

My man.
t. Sweden Minister of Culture.

Are you one of my german relatives? I hear we massively emigrated to your place after WW2.

>Alice Bukakke

Probably. I'm from german descend from my father side of the family.
They grew up in Entre Rios which had multiple settlements of germans and basically German villages.

Very good question.
How DID he know?

When will you guys realize that there is no stopping us... LOL

You know that's a fantastic metaphor.
In don't think He does either. He made the separate races and cultures for a reason.

R A R E
A
R
E

when are you guys restoring the Lion of Judah, Seed of Solomon, King of Kings?

Watch yourself infidel Christian Ethiopian! We can just as well invade your country, breed your women into slave wives, and decapitate the men. You better know your place amongst lions, infidel!

>infidel
>infidel
>infidel
Wanna know how I know youre not a Muslim?

Right? Also:
Normies normies outting themselves not knowing how to distill fake news

HOLY SHIT RARE FLAG! I legit mistook it for a meme flag at first.

So, in the end this was repealed? Still I'd call it a close one for Sweden, you guys have to get your shit straight

Excellent! It's only a matter of time until it starts happening to the feminists who brought all this into their country. Can't wait to laugh about it when it happens.

Can this be meme'd?
Everytime a white woman is victimized by anyone who's not Christian or not white make aggressive calls for inaction accompanied by #stayinyourlane #notourwomen and shit like that?

So whats the problem? Shariah law is part of their culture, you cant just tell them to stop expressing their culture, that would be intolerant and implies their culture is inferior.

and 40 years of subversion from groups like paideia.
barbara spectre and ingrid carlqvist.
from sweden to absurdistan.her book-carlqvists- is due out this month.

and our answer is tough shit,we will protect you whether you think you dont want it or do,doesnt matter.unless lesbian all women enjoy a man standing up for them.bitches have just forgotten that.just as punk'd by jews as muslims,niggers and leftists.