Ukraine is the best country

>pretty women
>Nazis
>hate subhuman russians
>btfos russia
>nearly 100% white

why haven't you took the Ukraine pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
youtube.com/watch?v=psjexPyRpPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>pro-ukraine thread
>posts mummy

>pretty women
Gold-digging whores.
>Nazis
Kosher Nazis.
>hate subhuman russians
Khokhols are subhumans themselves
>btfos russia
By losing Crimea and Donbass?
>nearly 100% white
White countries don't have GDP lower than Sudan.

kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

t. r*ssian bot

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

youtube.com/watch?v=psjexPyRpPA

OH NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

MAM

OOOOOOOOO

You have to wait 15 minutes to bump your own post, Gogi.
Why do you keep posting mummy, retard? She BTFOed your beloved ukr*ine.

Are her teeth really fucked up? I've never seen a picture of her with an actual smile, just that smirk.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

when did ukraine "btfos russia"?

We tried to safe them but sadly we lost
Ukraine now is a second israel totally under jewish control

mum is beautiful smile

>tfw she’s gonna look like your mother real soon

WHY GOD WHY?!!

you forgot

>they are the Russians

>sadly

>Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson to moldovans
Are you stupid?

Legend has it Hohols are an albino nigger tribe that settled the lands of Europe after being chased out by the darkskins.

Just look at their GDP and AIDS infection rate and it makes perfect sense.

>ukraine was second after Belarus in civilian losses
>the only SS division in ukraine was formed late in the war as a last ditch attempt and was thrown literally in the grinder against soviet forces
>saved

>mfw Kraut-niggers lost
>mfw communists won

go kill yourself russian cocksucker, i can not wait to personally kill every russian pig slowly and brudally

>mfw poles are larping as being happy commies again

Fuck kraut-niggers, fuck kikes and fuck commies.

But all you can do is impotently screech.

But what about Georgia, isn't that a great country too? I plan on visiting both countries this summer for about 2 weeks each.

this is you soon

virgin nazism
>M-m-muh germanic master r-race
CHAD COMMUNISM
>GAS THE KRAUTS, PANSLAVISM NOW

yes

You poleshits started this entire war in the first place

DELET

No offence OP, but most Ukrainians are quite literally Russian Slavs LARPing as being a different nationality & ethnic group.

It would be like English people from Yorkshire and Manchester hating each other and considering themselves vastly different. Carry on if you must, but it looks absurd to outsiders.

>poland posting toilets.

i'm not against you polish lad but stop embarassing yourself with easily attackable clichés.

Aren't they getting invaded by turkroaches?

A FUCKING LEAF.

why are they all thinking of the BBC 24/7 ?

But it's quite fitting. Khokhols are toilet cleaners of toilet cleaners. Lowest in the food chain.

We liberated you in WWI and WWII and you all loved us but at the end you faggots don't want to be free it seems

wew, someone triggered the shillbot hard

keep in mind that (((they))) murdered 10 MILLION Ukrainian Christians from 1930-1933 in the pogrom known as the "Holodomora"...look up the facts about this event and search for the monument of remembrance of this known as "The Mask of Sorrows"...(((they))) will NOT tell the world of what (((they))) perpetrated...

A leaf
>The vilest of all nations

Kraut, you are quite literally retarded. You liberated no one. And neither in WW1 nor in WW2.
You helped bolshevik kikes take over Russia in WW1 and destroyed Europe in WW2, basically playing right into jewish/anglo hands. Fuck you and kys.

Romania is very nice to, i hear that you are nordic

why did Mummy get divorced ?
you have to be an absolute mong to divorce such a beauty.

Daily reminder hohols are literally worse than muslim rapefugees.

Ukrainians are nationalists not nazis you autist

>10 MILLION Ukrainian
It wasn't 10 million Ukrainians. It's the maximum overall figure, Ukrainians weren't the only victims. In fact, Kazakhs lost the most percentage-wise.
And there was also another famine in Volga region prior to one in 1932-33, which was also caused by the bolsheviks.

mum had a fiancey but it not worked out. she lied about being married so people would stop asking to marry she

fucking lol ,the crime index in my country.
wat is habbening :DDDD ???!?

i wish i could marry her desu.

>wants in EU
>nationalist
WEW

no i will

>Ukrainians are Bandera cocksuckers.
Fixed.

For a ukraine lover, you really know a lot about person, who ukrainians themselves consider a traitor.
You are either retarded or just a larping moron.

obviously for the free money and military support

no you won't , never will i.

>Best country
>Rite of passage is to leave for another country and undercut wages there
Yeah, nah.

Listen
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

These cliches are not real as long as you do not accept them

>nazis
>trying to save europeans from communism
>soviets make up a bunch of lies about how nazis are worse (they need to be really bad because life in the soviet union was bad)
>divisions from ukraine, baltics, poland, belarus, etc all started fighting for germany

the soviets genocided eastern europe by marching them at gunpoint into mg42s rather than have them captured and fight for the axis

no MAM IS NOT TRAITOR

>Belarus
>Poland
>Fighting for Germany
Kirr me white boi

>pushing ideologies against enemys is only okay of you're not german
OK
>somehow its our fault that we lost an communist invasion of europe and not the nations that literally were allied with them

And giving up everything what makes one a nationalist. Yeah, nice one.
Just be honest, ukrainians want to change one master for another.

Most of Ukraine didn't fight for Germany too, btw.

The joke's on you cause that's a retard toilet.

>nazis
>trying to save europeans from communism

if you knew about the opening attacks in operation barbarossa then you know the germans devastated most of the soviet's airforce and border troops within days

better to destroy your enemy in traversable territory than allow them to retreat all of that slowly into siberia for grinding war

Poles played stupid games and got stupid prices
Why are you so surprised?

>check out my FSB honeypot

the thread

>Germans played stupid games and got stupid prices, why are you so surprised?

FSB has no power over us EURO-flags.

Alright op, real Ukraine rag here. I was born in 1976 and I firsthand experienced communism and was part of the soviet pioneers as a child. I was led to believe the system of life as it was. To survive. Once the union collapsed my fiancé and I got h1b's and moved to Arizona. Ukraine is a mess my brother is fighting for Jews on the Donbas front and I have lost many friends to the degeneracy of the society. I am happy here and so are my kids, I moved in 2001 and have had 2 Children, more than 99% of this site has contributed. Take my word when I say Ukraine is a survival society and the only choices are to be happy and survive or be left behind. The new government is just as bad as old. Jews never change

And then soviets ruled over you for many decades...
Great job poleshit..and nowadays you only survive with EU gibs, stealing everything like gyppos and sending back home billions that are made in real countries while you're economically totally controlled by us.....totallyworth it you subhuman

What the fuck is wrong with you, you degenerate cretin?

Ignore this proxy retard, there is no Georgian that would love that semen demon

Ukraine is a shithole.

Cossacks were the saviours of the white race. But the soviets send them all to gulags and killed them, only few Cossacks remain.

Viss says the women are hot. Poland too.

actually, this picture was taken in Russia

The rest of eastern Europe demolished these buildings years ago

My family fought for the white army, there are so few of us left

Google map kyiv right now

>larping amerimutt

also, neocons and jews want to destroy Ukraine. are you starting to notice the cohencidences?

Still doesn't change the fact that Ukrainians, Poles, and Russians are the top immigrates to Western Europe right next to migrants from Africa and the Middle East - BECAUSE your countries refuse to put communist collectivist mentality in the museum. Which in turn makes your socio-economics much shittier than the West.

>Russians
>Ukranians
>top migrants in Western Europoor
kill me

Moron, she is a traitor.
What gain do I get from 'larping'
Ukraine is terrible, I would be dead if I still lived there

>when the polish butthurt is eternal
Poles are like low IQ jews desu, they cry and bitch how one side treats them bad and if the other side is by a narrow margin more profitable they jump immediately to the other side. Poles are also notorious thiefs, "Kaum in Polen, schon gestolen"

Polish migrants are better, I AGREE

ok pedro

Lithuanians extremely overrepresented

(Checked)
(DELET)
(ALSO DELET)
I already have all of these mummies. Post new ones.

>A literal bands of raiders, killers, robbers and runaways slaves
>Made up by mixed ukrainians, russians, tatars, turks, baltics and northern caucasians
>saviors of white race

Butthurt slav degenerate. I fucking hate Poles, Georgians, Ukrainians, Russians, and your shitty nationalism WHILE immigrating HEAVY to West Europe and causing more crimes than even some Niggers!

>u-u-kraine is based

so why did 20% of the population leave in the last 4 years?

>nazis are cool and tough, r-right?

the majority were unemployed losers fromthe west who now drive ubers in warsaw after running away from a fight they started and no one else wanted.

listen lad, do you still fuck goats in georgia? because it might explain both your parentage and your iq issues.

I'm proud of my Ukrainian heritage. My grandfather even survived the Holodomor.

Oh wait a second goys, the Holodomor never happened!