Woman are the rapist now!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5465541/Record-number-women-convicted-sex-crimes-Britain.html

Other urls found in this thread:

webshare.law.ucla.edu/Faculty/bibs/stemple/Stemple-SexualVictimizationPerpetratedFinal.pdf
mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/men-who-were-sexually-assaulted-10271205
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're going to spin this as women being forced to prey on young males because peter pan men not manning up

Nice.

This. But also they will spin it twice to justify male sexual predators of children because women of age have more interest in children. They never let a good crisis go to waste. The Skippy-lobby is tens of thousands of times stronger than the Jewish lobby.

webshare.law.ucla.edu/Faculty/bibs/stemple/Stemple-SexualVictimizationPerpetratedFinal.pdf

They have always been commiting these crimes, but it used to go unreported.

>inb4 muh dick
These women are losers.

A good point. Boys and men are gaining the courage to come out and report these predatory women.

It's rather easy to silence a child rapist though, normie conditioning does not like that shit at all.

I don't even think modern women have the kind of gall required to do this. They just diddle kids and then take their chances with a court/justice system heavily biased in their favor.

mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/men-who-were-sexually-assaulted-10271205

I dont really agree here. Whether they know it or not, I am not sure, but women have been drawn to the bodysuit lately. Surely, the know that was pushed to normalize pedos. It is an adult onesie. Similarly, removal of all body hair. This one is longstanding, but it is similar in origin. Likewise, but newer, twerking. Twerking for white women is not considered cultural appropriation by the SJWs because it was derived from the stance of a falling toddler who is learning to walk. The sexual movements is what pedo probably see then they see a toddler falling. I don't know though maybe the movements were added later.

>normie conditioning does not like that shit at all

Normies don't like adult males raping female children, when the reverse happens it is often passively condoned.

I wonder how many have received a custodial sentence vs men convicted of the same crimes.

who got harmed or died
in these situations though before
being sought? or is this just power grabbin
dimensional covert bigotry of narcissism
script to stir (false) fear to target and
murder true natural innocence?

If true, this is the greatest sign of zeitgeist change I've seen so far.

Teach women not to rape.

Teach males not to be raped!

>Hair fag whining that people don't like their women to be bigfoot with stinking armpit hair and a goddamn forest of crotch hair
Men and women have been grooming and shaving hair for time immemorial, user, and body hair is repulsive.

Ban spread spreading.

Wtf is going in here?
Is this peak equality?

This has got to be linked to social media.
>ignorant rosties accepting students as friends on facefuck and twatter

Who the fuck snitches on these ladies? The kid their fucking is bragging to their friends and the wrong person overheard?
Just don't tell anyone it's that easy

Wow that image is peak white knight.

>teenage boy
>attractive older woman
>sex crime
pick two

>>ignorant rosties accepting students as friends on facefuck and twatte
Yep. When I was part-time teaching for a while a few years ago, students would ask for your mobile number or social media, and the responsible adult thing to do is to refuse.
Unfortunately, being a responsible adult is getting rarer these days.
We have generations of adult adolescents - people in the 20s, 30s, and in some cases 40s, who never really left their teens.

This is affecting everything, by the way: politics, media, relationships etc..

>Normies don't like adult males raping female children, when the reverse happens it is often passively condoned.

Its only condoned by horny virgins, and dirty old men. Most people realize how fucked up it is for a grown woman to be seducing a little boy.

getting raped at 14 by your 40 year old teacher basically destroys any chance you had at having normal intimate relationships

half the time the kid rats them out because they're sick of the crazy middle-aged bitch who's trying to suck their dick

I read an article a while ago where a 30-something woman literally sent pics of her vag to a 10 year old boy. in what universe is this acceptable? do you want your sons to get preyed on by these pieces of shit? do you want your daughters to grow up to be one of them? do you want to live in a world where the people you work with, shop next to, and run civilization to be the product of getting diddled by some skank?

only totally hopeless incel retards think this stuff is okay.

>but it used to go unreported
Smart phones did this. Whores can't avoid sending nudes and hot texts.

>in what universe is this acceptable?
What are they thinking? You have very few "vagina" men at age 10. Everyone is a breast man at that age.

Toxic Female Desparation

I have a feeling this has been going on for a long ass time but now that women have implemented policy and are in contact with more “kids” their actions are being uncovered.

I want to get raped by a hot teacher please

Why didnt I have dick hungry female teachers when I was in school...

What horror these boys must be feeling.

Were the students black?

>students
>black

In high school freshman year I did Acid with my chick friend(was beta orbiter back then) and we headed back to class from recess totally forgetting we took acid. It was one of those classes full of senior degenerates who needed to take for graduating. Senior girl starts picking off my vibe, sits next to me and flirts. She keeps making vicious eye contact at me like she's ready to fuck or something. Teacher puts documentary tells us he's gonna take a crap and just to take notes. Girl proceeds to jerk me off under the table and shit starts to look weird. her face melts into a monster, panicking a lot and friend is seeing that. Friend kind of peeks out class door said he was coming, class freaks out, stops jerking me cause I came. Go to restroom text friend to meet me there. cleaning the cum of my dick, can see fractals on my cum. Literally believed she was succubus demon that jerked me off for my cum. Friend starts to calm me down. Ditched school and went to the park. Ended up fucking my friend and got jerked raped. So yeah women steal your cum and your soul. Don't do acid, you might get raped.

MOMMY MILKY MMMMM YUMMYYYY

g-gimme dat?

GIVE ME MILKY MOMMY

99.999999999 percent of teenager's cannot resist bragging about something like this

The vast majority of the time, the kid's cunt mother finds out about it by invading his privacy, like snooping in his smartphone or e-mails.

Miss Tipton....Ms Raymondi.
Cock hungry sluts that teach....

I caught my mom doing that to my myspace years ago kek left the room without signing off and she started to edit my page

>incel
Back to r eddit faggot

>women of age

this is what we calling spinsters and old broads now.

yup. before you would be made fun of and told to enjoy it. Imagine saying this to a female victim.

this isn't about being responsible. This is about these people actively seeking out these relationships to prey on children. They will always come out with some excuse afterward as if it was some failing like oh my husband isn't paying enough attention to me etc, but no. They are predators.

good story m8.
>daily reminder that demons can posess you and shit
I bet that chick was possessed man, or had some evil in her.

yeah actually a good story for once.

My story. Had a teacher, speech class. I'm a senior with a bunch of sophomores. I had transferred there so I didn't have this required class. Teacher is 30 something, not attractive. Hitting on me HARDCORE inviting me to her place to listen to music. I'm getting it, but I'm still a virgin and sure as shit not gonna lose it to this bitch.

After I graduate find out she fucked some nig. I was like glad I didn't fall for that shit. I was an adult at the time mind you. Also not a moron so I didn't fall for it.

dodged a bullet there mane. I wonder if this has been going on for a while or it just recently started to pick up for some reason.

>this is something that we MUST fix
>but when muzzie shits do it we MUST cover it up.

bet it's cis white men's fault with all their privilage

Still think acid was trying to tell me something about women subconsciously but yeah women are sexual beings and they'll pretty much open their legs for anything.

Those male pupils were asking for it, flouncing around in their sexy little schoolclothes

I was a teacher for two years after getting my BA. Never let a young female teacher around your children, they're emotionally broken, sexually voracious animals.

Also, evryon'es like "Oh high five, it means nothing." Imagine having a woman nearly 10 years older than a kid having an emotional-sexual relationship with them and having to play the "man." If kids are gonna be degenerate they should be generate with other kids.

we're finally seeing true diversity in all sectors of life
these brave women are crashing through the glass ceiling of exploiting children

>born too late

you took too many redpills, son

pfft, thats straight shota done wrong. It only works if the male has older sister kek

What about a group of shotas gang banging a single women

This scenario would be fucking hot if only it weren't obese cowtit monsters every time

look at me im the rapist now

Crime stats just came out in NZ and crime among women has doubled and there are more of them in jail then ever before.

Alot of it is abuse and theft. White millennial women too and not ethnics.