This sexually frustrated man is gonna go on a gal murder spree, isn't he?

This sexually frustrated man is gonna go on a gal murder spree, isn't he?

Boku no Gal (male)

I wonder how it's going to play out, really.
On one hand, it's a light-hearted manga. On the other, some parts of the story are really pushing the romance aspect.
Will the author have the balls to make an actual resolution to this, be it a hard reality check or mmore of a happy ending? Or will he just carry on with unresolved tension?

Gal Gohan

>tfw no cute gyaru newfriend

my gyaru deathclaw cant cook.

It's basically a manga about a guy training his future wife.

Generation after generation, the same love stories, people thinking they are unique, that their suffering is unprecedented, manga artists following the trends, this one being the scourge of cooking manga.
Completely pointless and vain.

Got it, no fun allowed.

Lowest common denominator "entertainment" is considered fun now.

For you.

He looks less sexually frustrated and more pissed off those two women are yammering on and touching him while he's speed dicing.

Oh, he's frustrated alright. Almost every single girl in this manga gives him blue balls.

actually it gives nothing, not even nothing similar

>Implying yabe isnt giving them blue Ovaries.
Get on his level.

Who the fuck considers this unique? Aside the gyaru and the art it's nothing to sing praises. It's the same "thirsty for the cock, but nothing really happens" manga that you see over and over again. That said, it has its fun moments.

He could go balls deep in the gyaru in a matter of seconds if he wanted to.
But they are going with the "dense MC" route.

It's harmless fantacrap, give me a break. I promise to read Dostoyevsky in the winter.

Not really dense, is he? He knows she wants the D but also knows that it would cost him his job and bring unending shame to his family.

He's pretty aware, but pretending otherwise. he makes that pretty clear early on.

Being japan, it won't go anywhere. He should just drop his job and safely get the girl, but he'll do nothing, nothing will happen and it will end.

or go the route of "when you graduate i'll give you the D" because apparently that's ok in nipland

At the very least, goddamn.

It’s cute and makes me feel nice and thats all that matters.

>because apparently that's ok in nipland
Wait why wouldn't it be ok anywhere else?
Does police in your county do research on graduated students and potential teacherxstudent couples or something?
What the fuck?

I really enjoy that picture
What is it?

is it even possible to have an expression like that while drawing something so cute