Overlord

announcing Overlord thread

Closing Overlord thread

Madhouse a shit

ok

Should have bought more BDs

Too early. Wait for the next part to drop.

Some people might not have read it yet or only just finished reading the latest part.

The last part has been out for more than 20 hours. And, judging from this thread, everyone already has read it.

At this point people are suffering withdrawals and are trying to find ways to pass the time for their next fix.

They improve it

I keep seeing these threads today and I've checked the mega but 11v3 is still the latest part there. What am I missing? I read that half a year ago and I'm dying.

We're reading a really popular fanfiction that's getting translated daily.

>Nigel-sama says we are going to love it
>we love it
Truly sasuga

How long until the next part?

3 hours 40 mins

I see Remedios in that pic next to Neia. Did BR also went together with them?

Season 2 when?

I can't drop everything to read something the second it comes out.

I remember a line.
>The weak doesn't get to choose how they die.
That is so true for the enemies of Nazarick

That doesn't mean you need to make a thread for you and the two other people that hasn't read it yet. Do you really want to draw the ire of the mod with the hateboner for Overlord threads? Do you want to go back to /jp/?

>Blue Rose meeting Ainz
>Ainz remembers Lakyus' cursed sword story

I really hope so

I didn't make the thread.

I did not expect Remedios to also go as a messenger. Isn't she the commander of the army? Why is she playing politics in other countries while her men are dying in war?

Then you're one of the two other people that hasn't read it yet. Congrats.

What would be the name and stats of this unique weapon?

Her sister have the exact same hair style.

You'll find out tonight.

Also Remedios is a cunt and needs to be bred.

Is like saying:let the heaven light shine on us and get rape by Demi

Mace of Ruling Beauty.
Holy bludgeoning damage. Low durability.

Imagine Climb's reaction if they did this to Renner.

>needs to be bred
>wanting negative intelligence genes in your pool

Is she a doppel?
Pic related.

Think of it this way, she can take ogre dick without breaking and her offspring won't get too smart.

>attacking
He wouldn't risk harming Renner and his despair/confusion would turn her into a fountain.

It's a retarded mentality that ya can't talk about something just because one mod is pissy about it.
>I-It's a LN
There's an anime, a manga and another season of the anime on the way.
People talk about shows that have not aired in over a decade and shows that have not even aired yet all the time here.
If you think that content that came only about a day ago is suddenly off limits for discussion just because one thread was already made then you're fucking retarded and that mod is fucking retarded.

>remedios
>ogre
You're breeding walking rocks or something?

Well, as long as people don't create threads with retarded titles to

Sometimes you need the performance of golems without the price, and given her body she can handle the nonstop gangbangs needed to ensure appropriate production rates.

mods are always retarded

Holy Queens Mace.
- Does double damage to Holy Kingdom units.
- 99% chance to cause panic on hit to Holy Kingdom units.

>Announcing Overlord thread
>retarded title
You're the retard user

Do you fucking understand that having a 24/7 Overlord general is not a good thing? Especially when we just had a fucking sticky saying that generals are not welcomed? Seriously go fucking kill yourself.

Wouldn't Demi\Wrath be put off by that?

I'm pretty sure golems can uderstand sentence with more than 10 words.

Holy shit are you retarded? The problem isn't Overlord being based on a LN the problem is fucktards creating threads 24/7 and breeding shitposting.

Concerning Remedios
That paladin need to die. Not only does she keep getting in Ainz way during the war,she is also planning to have both Ainz and Demi killed each other without ever honoring the promises they made with him.
Respect,friendship and gratitude. That was all they offer him when they seek his help and Ainz actually promise on this. Free labor is a bitch.

Around v10 you had a psycho mod who banned everything with overlord in the title and forced people off to /jp/ for a while, people tried to spite the mods and make threads with titles like Overloooooord And Oooooverlord and other shit.

There's a Overlord thread up almost daily for years now, if mods decide to go after them it sure as hell won't be when there's new content posted daily.

Threads are comfy, full of actual discussion and OC, there's also new content and more coming.
Fuck off.

Just how much of a newfag are you to think that this is true?

Kill yourself

At the very least you can assign highINT Imp to each one to sit on shoulder and give orders and golem would actually listen.
I actually think this is how Aura built Fake Nazarick Depot.

The threads being posted often again are a new thing because there are new things to talk about. Plenty of other threads up much more often than us. Go whine somewhere else.
>WWWAAAHHH MY BUTT HURTS
Yes, we know. Move along, kid.

Kill yourself

Carry on the usual discussion anons.
Ignore the bait of wannabe jan fapping on the sticky.
All Hail Ainz Ooal Gown!

The irony. HK is being invaded by Demi-humans.
Ainz nation is full of demi-humans. And they are seeking his help

He exterminated aggressive ones that were uncooperative and unable to follow his laws.

You can kill yourself too

The Archer girl will turn on her then ?

Stay mad fag

They don't know shit about demi-humans in SK. Most info only says E-Rantel (nobody cares about shitty villages) is full of Undead.

Kill yourself

I hope Niea turns her into a porcupine with that new bow of hers.

THis is literally how Aura did it. She divided the construction areas into sectors, assigned an imp to the golems and undead in each one, and had them give orders and report when work was being done / delays cropped up. She's a pretty good manager, as expected of someone who can manage many magical beasts with low intellects.

Like i just said stay mad

It always happen before the next release. Some fag think he can play police or something. And when they see they are losing the argument,they always end up with 2 words:kill yourself

Kill yourself

I want more Mare working with Shalltear

>Girls going out clubbing

>someone who can manage many magical beasts with low intellects.
Yeah, I bet she manages them pretty well.

So Demi's scrolls are made from demihumans and not actual humans right?

According to the translated chapter so far only a few humans from a few villages went missing. I don't you can build a human ranch just by abducting a few humans here and there.

You should at least post the one where she actually fucks Fen

There was no argument lost here especially since your 24/7 Overlord general did end up as shitpost central.

Wouldn't that be 404 though?
Aura is Peroronchino's creatin and Mare was modeled after him by Bukubuku.

She is hero rank. Neia need way more than jusrt a powerful bow

It's actually pretty likely they were made from the Bafolk (sheepmen), sasuga maruyama

I got tired of posting it every time in this context.
Shindol for diversity.

>ainz next chapter

How about a good starting distance and element of surprise?
I bet you can pluck an arrow into back of her head for stun and crit.

>being this mad
stay mad, kid

You need to go back with your reddit pics and take your fellow cocksuckers with you.

Skin and heal,skin and heal. Ainz was worried by mass kidnapping the eco system would be hurt so Demi assured him that he would not have to be worried

You still need to kill yourself

>pluck an arrow into back of her head for stun and crit
>hitting most dense and empty part of the body

He said humans here when the clown gave his harvest reports.

Or Obalodo

I fucked up, I meant Aura working with Shalltear.

Nah. Doesn't work. High level warrior has instict and a 6th sense for this shit. Neia is just too low level to ever pose a threat. But her character sheet did said her servant class could chance if some conditions are met

I think it was ENTIRE villages gone missing, not few villagers.

you need some ointment for your asspain

Kill yourself

Is chapter 1 fanfiction on the blog right now a rough draft or the final product?

What you gonna do about it

Technically, he's saying "raw materials" and the ruby text says "humans" above it. The implications is nevertheless obvious.

Threadly reminder that overlord threads went to shit after the last BD volume released in Februrary 2016.
Now you have newfags and cancerous redditfags ruining every single thread with their general mentality.

Tell you to kill yourself