What's it like living in pic related?

What's it like living in pic related?

Really fucking expensive, but if you dont mind not being able to own guns its objectively the most beautiful state outside of the political realm. I have gone hiking at 10k ft and swimming in the ocean on the same day on multiple occasions

Also, there are alot more conservative here than Sup Forums would have you believe but they are drowned out by LA and SF. Otherwise this state would be ok

You can own guns

Well not "NORMAL" guns, its a pain in the ass

It's like living in Mexico but with more mexicans. Mexico's probably richer too.
You can move from one end to the state to the other only speaking Cartelese.

Yeah for sure

Beautiful weather/topography, homeless people all over the place, expensive, weird. Inland CA is pretty typical US though.

No its not, You people make the rest of us look bad. The reason all the mexicans hate us is because you constatnly talk shit about htem

Nice scenery, good Mexican food, shitty gun laws and faggotry everywhere especially in sf. The north is beautiful and whiter than you might expect, the middle is decent outside of a couple bad cities, and the south is polluted desert hell.

SoCal native here
People think it's like pic related. In reality, only a minority is actually into that shit. Most are against degeneracy, miscegenation, and open borders, believe it or not. However, their voting habits keep the state from advancing. The entire state is unwittingly shooting itself in the foot, over and over again because of party affiliation.

If you live in the central valley its nothing but dry heat and nothing to do. pic related

i continue to wonder about wawa and its supposed god tier food.

This pretty much

Made 40k last year, nothing to show for it. I don't even live in a particularly good area, it's just that expensive. Plus all white men are 6'+ so don't even bother if you're a manlet because you'll never get laid, well maybe gay wouldn't know.

suffering...

This is ca compliant tho and looks good

Really high cost of living and taxes with really shit roads, schools and public transport. Homeless people everywhere in the larger urban areas. Has the potential to be so great but the morons here are brainwashed into thinking we need to take every third worlder in.

Bay Area here. Great place to live, crime is tolerable if you have any street sense (don't walk through a pack of blacks, don't take BART late at night, don't act like a tourist, don't respond to bums). Seeing the snow and ocean in the same day is nice. It's really not as bad as people make it out to be.
San Francisco, Sausalito and Tiberon are all very nice and have great places to eat, and are near Muir Woods (the redwoods), Stinson Beach and Fort Cronkite.
There are liberals and gays everywhere, but you just ignore them. Seeing two dudes or dykes holding hands is common as is seeing their odd family with the 6year old with dyed hair in tow.
Sacramento is fucking hot as hell, got up to 116°f Last Summer. Going North there is not much on Highway 5. Going East and you hit Reno or Lake Tahoe. Both are fun to visit.
Southern CA is basically anything below Bakersfield (not including). Bakersfield is a shit stain with nothing to do but leave.
SoCal is pretty fair weathered all year round. LA is shit, just a huge ass fucking highway system. I have yet to find anything worthwhile in LA propper. Long Beach, San Clemente, Oceanside and Carlsbad are all beach towns and decent to visit. San Diego is a college town and right on the border, you get burritos with french fries in them there. Weird shit, but okay. Nice being a stones throw away from TJ if you want to grab shit from there or spend the day in a market.

Great state, good people for the most part. Lots of assholes who make us look bad.

damn atleast you're enjoying it

I live in the south bay area, I grew up here. All my white friends moved away. With the pajeets, asians, and hispanics. I have never felt more alienated and derasinated than I do now. It feels like one big giant open air shopping mall. Where people come for a couple years to make big bucks and leave, or just send it all back 'home' while they're here.

I absolutely hate this place, but I refuse to be another white man leaving.

>With the pajeets, asians, and hispanics.
Perfectly describes my last visit to Milpitas. San Jose I try to get in and out of as quickly as possible. I guess that's the think, I have grown accustom to trying to do my business with as little interaction as possible and split before sundown. I went to San Jose for a comedy club a few years back and made a bee line to my car afterwards. Fuck getting jumped after a show.

Everyone's opinionated and wants to make sure you know what their opinion is. Everyone also wants to stick their nose in your business, most especially when you want to just be left the hell alone. Most of all, everyone wants you to know that they are better than you.

Lived there a few years. It’s basically India. People shit in the street because they are so poor, while people next to them live in walled estates wearing shirts made of gold.
Highest in GDP, yet highest in welfare.