What is Sup Forums's opinion on Jordan B. Peterson?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Jordan B. Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWVmDSMl30s
youtu.be/YWVmDSMl30s?t=6915
vocaroo.com/i/s0rwV9d2omLn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clean your room!

pretty cool guy

Slay your father
Honor the Dragon

Sorry, who?

Peterstein*

a faggot kike who shills personality tests which are essentially the equivalence of online facebook iq tests

meh, self-help salesman who won't name the jew

zionist controlled opposition

He's just a therapist, I don't understand the hype not the hate

*or

People need to realize he's precariously balancing on the line between "worthless limpwristed e-celeb" and "anti-Semitic white supremacist"

If he named the Jew he would just be another Jared Taylor, assuming they allowed him to live. So stop being stupid about it already.

If everyone cleans there room then somehow everything outside of that room will magically clean itself.

He's not bad, but he is against identity and being proud of your forefathers, so he's an individualist cuck.

Such a cool cellection, stay triggered.

He's still a Liberal who wants the Genocide of whites, but because he acknowledges something people already know by the time they're 5 they buy his shitty self-help books.

why do you care? Sup Forums was infiltrated long ago. asking for their opinion is asking for the opinion of reddit and shareblue. just listen to his lecture series and make up your own opinion
>hurr stop shilling his products
it's free idiot

He's captivating and sincere. Smart dude, prolly reads a lot of books

I thought Peterson killed himself on live stream weeks ago? Can anyone confirm that that didn't happen?

You can be proud, just don't steal the glory of greater men than you, useless cuck.

Really valuable videos.
He's helping a lot of people.
I recommend him

he's styx666 who never went satanism and who cut his hair

A very smart man who knows Man and knows how to speak to people in a way that he can be understood. It's no wonder he's so successful.

if i want to read jung ill read it in the original high swizz german, not go to second hand anglo leaf for jungian spirituality.

Personally, I think he is a smart guy and sincerely wants to help, but he is still very misguided and unaware of a lot of things.

It's not stealing when it's passed down to you. Great men built the societies we have today, and they passed it down to us. It is our duty to continue it's success and to develop it as they would.

>Clean your room!
>pretty cool guy
>People need to realize he's precariously balancing
>Sup Forums was infiltrated long ago
>Smart dude, prolly reads a lot of books
>just don't steal the glory of greater men than you
>A very smart man
>I think he is a smart guy
There are so many errors with these replies I don't even know where to begin. All of these posters have very messy rooms and are trying to steal the glory of Peterson by feeling proud of what Peterson has accomplished because they want all the glory of his accomplishments and none of the work. They are resentful individuals who have proven that all they want is for Sup Forumsacks to be unsuccessful.

Watch them get their panties in a knot because I pointed out how pathological their pride in Peterson is.

Huge faggot

>Huge faggot

>Now the Peterson fans have their panties in a knot about what I've said about the pathology of declaring an eceleb's political positions off limits for discussion and criticism... Demonstrating (as if it is necessary) that the mirror reflection of malevolence is also... malevolence.

Buckos on suicide watch.

A civil nationalist cuck that speaks against whites taking pride in their race. It's really sad and pathetic that so many people on here suck his dick.

This. Interviews of him are good background noise with the occasional insight or interesting anecdote but too many awkward teen boys treat him as a simultaneous messiah/father figure.

Also the recent videos against him/refuting his ideas were much needed, maybe people will stop treating him like some sort of intellectual demigod now just for saying you should improve your life.

Discovering my exact big5 composition, has really changed my life for the better - best 50$ I ever spend, would highly recommend.

my room is clean

Peterson doesnt disagree with you there. As far as i can tell hes against feeling pride in yourself for the accomplishments of your race/nation, and he falsely assumes most of white nationalists think this way. In time, once its safer to do so for him, im sure hell talk to a white nationalist and get a better viewpoint.

You're projecting your own beliefs onto him. He has no issues with the current system and doesn't want to change it at all. He just wants men to go back to being good cogs that keep it running instead of getting angry and trying to change it by force. Modern democracy is nothing but a sedative to keep people in line while their government abuses them, he knows this but his followers don't. He sincerely believes he is working to prevent the rise of another Hitler-esque figure.

>communist
>race denier
>anti depressant pill pushes
>Jew lover

Basically a nigger tier intellectual.

Fighting the good fight and really moving the overton window. He's a great way to deliver baby's first red pill to normies.

As a Jungian physcologist his insights are a new perspective to view issues where we've come to the same conclusions.

He's making all the right people pissed off so god be with him.

>lgbt flag draped massage table in his house

You are dumb. Clean your room is just a start. What he means by that is that a lot of people want to change the world via politics but they don't even have their room in order, let alone their house, or their life

Fuck the toxic alt-right.

Even more reasons to support this hero!

But how do you shill something that is for free?

he doenst tell men to be cogs at all. He tells them to speak the truth. Even in the face of tyranny. If you believe the truth is in your corner you should have no problem with this.

Sid you take your pills yet, goyim?

>speak the truth
>there is no white race

Kek

lol could you be more of a kike. communism is like one of the main things he rails against. he's generally not political EXCEPT when it comes to marxism, which he rants against regularly

Commie scumbag

Don't even pretend that you wouldn't love to own these fragments of history/pieces of art too. That shit looks amazing.

>linking to your own failure of a thread

Tranny spotted.

Shoot yoursel you fatherless loser.

That’s Dr. Peterson to you

hey... FUCK YOU!!

anybody who has a father like that guy?

hes pretty smart but not in the way his sycophants believe so. He's clever in swindling them out of their money and fandom. What he says is agreeable for the most part but also nothing new or groundbreaking.

Here's a (you) for your effort

You realise that's just a way of suppressing action, right? In many ways it's a psychological assault to tell people they can't make a difference until they've perfected themselves.

>communist
>race denier
>anti depressant pill pusher
>Jew lover
>lgbt flag in house
>dresses up as a woman

>rug merchant of Alberta

>Satanist

>Satanist

>Satanist

>Communist

where did he say there is no white race? either way yea thats boomer tier rhetoric but I think if you give him a chance instead of calling him a cuck you might be able to open his mind

>puppet of the Jews

Great guy. His weird cult that surrounds him is cancer though.

>how do you define white?

Easily for anyone with half a brain.

>Communist lover

God you must be a leftie.

You're either dumb or purposefully misinterpreting. To clean your room is a metaphor to get your life in order, to battle the chaos in your vicinity, before you can (in the sense of being able, not permitted) to tackle the chaos of the world. He's not saying you have to be perfect, he is saying it is a good start to get your life in order, so you have a solid foundation to operate from.

>takes multiple anti depressants

>building a solid foundation on poor soil

Shoot yourself.

He won't even talk to people like us... at least not in in official capacity. How can you change the opinion of a person who shuts out the opposing opinions?

A literal nuthead who got popularised by pastey white far right wingnuts.

I like hearing his thought process, but there's one thing I can't get out of my mind.
In this video he blacked out the middle of the screen when it shows his 2 guests, you can see it when they waive their hand in the middle. I thought its just video compression and lowers file size mabye? Or is he trying to hide something in the background!?!
youtube.com/watch?v=YWVmDSMl30s

You'll never tackle the chaos in your vicinity; he certainly hasn't himself. It's a mindset that breeds passivity. If you want to clean your room you have to change the world is an equally valid metaphor.

Peterson is stuck in a 19th century mindset. This quote from Nietzsche best describes his worldview.

“That the Jews, if they wanted it--or if they were forced into it, which seems to be what the anti-Semites want--could even now have preponderance, indeed quite literally mastery over Europe, that is certain; that they are not working and planning for that is equally certain” (BGE 251)

What Peterson doesn't understand is that Hitler's seemingly illogical moves against Jews during the latter half of the war were a ploy to force their hand, just how Nietzsche predicted, and this is what we have witnessed since the war. What Sup Forums points out is simply the prophesied Jewish response to Hitler's calculated provocation. Nietzsche believed Jews were content with their "slave status" (vs. master status) and had no desire to take over Europe, rather they wanted to be assimilated. Hitler was convinced otherwise and like Wagner thought the assimilated Jews were an existential threat to Germany.

I'd love to debate Nietzsche and the Jewish Question with Peterson.

Which antifa facebook group are you ripping these from?

>youtu.be/YWVmDSMl30s?t=6915
You can see it here for example. As if there some kind of statue we shoudlndt see.

>Is Jordan Peterson intelligent?
Yes, to a degree, only because of the quality of thoughts he expresses and his academic past.

>Is Jordan Peterson /ourguy/?
Fuck no. I don't know where this conception came from, but he is always going to fall short under the brick wall of race realism. Jordan never was a white nationalist. We need to read him critically and stop assuming that he's not the academic, blue-pilled liberal that he is.

If you want to go the individualist route, Rand is better.

I have dismissed him in my opinion
Far from anything "great" for an academic
Too agenda driven
Very basic psychology
Not impressed, seems to stuck in a black pill trying to shove those black pill down people's throat. Then offering them a blue pill for the way out.
However when you go down the JBP rabbit hole it ends up being doom and gloom. He wants to subject millennials to his point of view when it may have no relevance or authority over them.
People seem to be signing over moral, intellectual and political authority to JBP without any consideration to the content because he comes across as a conservative intellectual who presents ideas well.
I don't like how he assumes his audience is lazy, unproductive, self righteous and messy. He leads us to believe because he has an (ugly)wife, has a busy lifestyle and kids that he is on the right track. Nowhere does JBP express his joy for life or anything which would suggest he is happy or in a good place.

Peterson falls under classical liberalism but that's not what liberalism means today. Liberalism means being globalist and SJW at the same time.

he has talked to Tara McCarty.

>5,000 shekels have been deposited to your account.
Thank you Mr. Peterson, you have changed my life. I can't believe what I would have done without you.

I would explain how Hitler was final arbiter on the issue. That as Nietzsche predicted, and whether we like or not, anti-semites forced Jewry to adopt the position of "mastery" and forced them to try to take over Europe and North America.

The "anti-semites" to whom Nietzsche refers came to pass and made what I to believe a rock solid case laying out how Jews will/would have slowly boil(ed) us alive if their hands weren't forced. Hitler will be regarded as the saviour of Europe by the end of the century.

this galvaxatron is gay

That's one of his points: Boys in general lack a strong father figure, a guiding influence.

>If everyone cleans there room then somehow everything outside of that room will magically clean itself.
That is correct. I would give you details on the studies but that would only give you leverage for ruining the world so fuck you

Classical liberalism is what I was referring to, I know he's not an SJW.

Even so, classical liberalism is so 19th century. I'm not calling him a fag, but if you keep these beliefs in the 21st century, you are totally blind to white genocide and displacement.

Don't know, never heard of him.

Rand doesn't offer anything more than some half-baked and largely derivative philosophy in the form of some chick's wank material.

>I don't like how he assumes his audience is lazy, unproductive, self righteous and messy. He leads us to believe because he has an (ugly)wife, has a busy lifestyle and kids that he is on the right track. Nowhere does JBP express his joy for life or anything which would suggest he is happy or in a good place.
As it is the case with most therapist, he went into it for himself too. His family has a history of depression and he is aware of his pessimistic/dark outlook on life. He says the only positive thing that psychologie has come up with yet in his mind is that feelings of meaning is an actual physiological mechanism that describes an orient refflex for time and space in relation to human relationship/succes/career etc..
With that said, I'm using him as a stepping stone and get myself into the spiral of succes and out of my spiral of failure and sort my life out. I agree that people are taken some memes way too far, ecelebs and antiecelebs alike and himself too, he shouldnt use twitter it just gets everyone mad or confused.

Autism post. Essentially what i'm saying is Hitler noticed the embers of kikery would eventually engulf us so he poured gasoline on the fire once he knew the war was lost. By forcing the hand of kikery and killing internal disagreements on assimilation/mastery Hitler will eventually have saved the west.

just because he collects communism pieces doesn't mean he is a communist he has spoken several times against it.

But why is fascism or a less free world needed? Why is white Sharia needed? Solving one problem with a worse solution isn't necessary. Mind you I think Rand is a better approach to individualism than Peterson. Rothbard is also a better approach.

Why am I able to relate to Rand far more than Peterson?

Actually, all rich jews supported Hitler. All prominent rabbis were living in luxurious conditions in western germany, some of them got free ride to USA.

It's actually a simple esoteric (or occult) trick, done by many people in history - scapegoat has a capacity to transmute into a sovereign, because they are technically identical, it's kind of ouroboros eating it's own head, and you can at some moment you can become a fake tail, and become the head.

I lost a lot of respect for him when he said, "Why is Israel held up to a higher standard than the rest of us?" when it's pretty clear that they aren't.

pushing antidepressant it's good it saved a friend's life.

rate it
vocaroo.com/i/s0rwV9d2omLn
also fuck serbia