imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 6
>Raqqa; SAA reportedly creates new formation by the name of Al-Sanadid Al-Jazzera Shield, designated for service in Raqqa province
>E GHouta; SAA takes control of Al-Muhammadiyah from FSA affiliate militia Faylaq al-Rahman
>Syrian flag was seen hoisted inside Hamouriyah city by civs in E Ghouta region
>E Ghouta; Jaysh al-Islam continue to hold on to Ar-Rayhan despite 3 day SAA offensive against them
>SAA impose full control on al-Asha’ari farms outskirts to the west of Hawsh Asha’ari town, town expected to fall soon
>Rebel defenses slowly collapsing as SAA in al-Muhamadiyah town advance toward Aftris and Hawah Qubaybat
>Latakia province; RuAf conducts airstrikes inside militant-controlled city of Jisr ash-Shugur, targeted bases belonging to the Turkistan Islamic Party
>Russian transport plane crashes at Khmeimim airbase, kills all 6 crew members and 26 passengers
>Unconfirmed reports emerge that Syrian Kurdish forces are contemplating an offensive against Turkish-backed rebel groups in the Manbij region
>Israeli report; Ru has withdrawn all of the Su-57 fighters it stationed in Syria several weeks ago back to bases inside Russia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey/turkey-russia-and-iran-to-hold-summit-on-syria-in-april-spokesman-idUSKCN1GI0RR
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-scores-new-advances-across-east-damascus/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/04/un-report-new-light-egypts-role-north-korean-weapons-sales
nzivnet.com/articles/15256
nzivnet.com/articles/15264
youtu.be/_PlmF7kHSPM
youtu.be/MLDBf9velSA
youtu.be/-HaJxdVLN2E
youtu.be/geXNezk7Aus
twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/971133634869678080
news.rambler.ru/incidents/39306017-nazvany-imena-zhertv-krusheniya-an-26/?updated
southfront.org/russia-offers-militants-safe-passage-out-of-eastern-ghouta-militant-media-reports-new-chemical-attack/
buzzfeed.com/mitchprothero/some-isis-members-drove-bmws-to-the-caliphate?utm_term=.aa3aMQNbWm#.di3jOXbMKD
sana.sy/en/?p=129569
kurdistan24.net/en/news/6d6df1a7-aaf2-4687-9049-1fdba1900c11
thedefensepost.com/2018/03/06/dutch-isis-children-iraq-syria/
mobile.twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/968730343548358657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MARG BAR IRAN

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

jewish goth boy clique jew is a bad man

what the fuck is this

p.s don't post thumbnails like yesterday Argentina

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE EAST FUCKING GOUTA

NOBODY

Eurocucks and burger soyboys, take a testosterone shot before posting here.

>nobudy

El ogro de las gulf

it always amazes me why people insist to have a beard that looks like the pubes of a 13 year old. Shave until you can grow one, for fucks sake. Mother nature sure wasn't kind to him otherwise but that's no reason to let shit like that slide

>Turkey, Russia and Iran to hold summit on Syria in April – Ankara
Turkey, Russia and Iran will hold a summit in April to discuss Syria and potential steps in the region, Reuters reported, citing the spokesman for the Turkish Foreign Ministry. Hami Aksoy also said on Tuesday that Ankara would tell US authorities during meetings on March 8-9 that it expected Washington to take concrete steps on retrieving weapons provided to the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia. Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu is expected to visit Russia between March 12 and 14, and later meet with US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in Washington on March 18. During a visit to Germany, Cavusoglu will discuss the extradition of former Syrian Kurdish leader Saleh Muslim, who was released by a Czech court last week despite a Turkish extradition request.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey/turkey-russia-and-iran-to-hold-summit-on-syria-in-april-spokesman-idUSKCN1GI0RR

a mannequin in a museum?

>Breaking: Syrian Army scores new advances all across east Damascus

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:06 A.M.) – Elite assault units of the Syrian Army have scored a series of advances across rebel-held areas of Damascus’ East Ghouta region, now setting themselves up to storm three militant stronghold towns at once.

Over the last several hours, elite Syrian troops have seized the farmland areas around the rebel-controlled towns of Masraba, Beit Sawa and Hawsh Al-Ash’ari. The advances have served to set up the right conditions for the eventual storming of the settlements.

In the case of Hawsh Al-Ash’ari, the town has already been entered into by government soldiers as part of a preliminary reconnaissance in force operation prior to making a committed push; it is unclear whether Syrian Army units remain in the rebel stronghold or have since withdrawn.

Elite storming forces of the Syrian Army will most likely make simultaneous assaults on Masraba, Beit Sawa and Hawsh Al-Ash’ari either tonight or at some point later on during the daylight hours of Wedndesday in order to exert maximum tactical pressure on militant groups.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-scores-new-advances-across-east-damascus/

Green tumor getting REQT.

>A report to be released by the United Nations will shed renewed light on Egypt’s role as the trans-shipment point for North Korean weapons throughout North Africa and the Middle East and, it is anticipated, increase pressure on Cairo to curb the trade.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/04/un-report-new-light-egypts-role-north-korean-weapons-sales

>In recent years, and especially since President Abd al-Fatah al-Sisi took over power in Egypt, there has been an inexplicable acceleration in Egypt's armament, and it seems that it is acquiring advanced weapons of all kinds without any consideration for costs. There will be a great deal, how does Egypt not achieve unique weapons, or does it develop and acquire unique weapons, but it manages to conceal this well from the world media? This was alluded to by the overt sources familiar to me

>Egypt, the pioneer of the development of chemical weapons between Arab countries (far behind it marched Iraq, Syria and even Libya and Sudan). Egypt, which has the most advanced chemical and pharmaceutical industry in Arab countries, has fallen below the international radar, which tracks countries developing "abominable" weapons.

nzivnet.com/articles/15256

the apu posting quality in /sg/ is pretty superb if I do say so myself.

T-there is still hope, right guys? The revolution l-l-l-l-lives on! Assad's days are numbered. Free Syria!

We can still win this!

>"Since the downing of the Israeli fighter plane, Iran has been working to transfer advanced weapons to Hezbollah"

>Since the downing of its fighter jet, Israel has not resumed attacking Syria with the understanding that it will immediately suffer a counter-attack that may develop into a war...

>The reports also said that Israel was aware that due to its fear of attacks in Syria, the Iranians had begun to transfer sophisticated military equipment to Hezbollah already deployed in southern Lebanon and various locations in Syria and that in the last three weeks since the downing of the Israeli F-16, She refrained from transferring it for years.

nzivnet.com/articles/15264

>Syri-
>Ara-
>Arm-

YEMEN VIDS

>To hell with the flags
youtu.be/_PlmF7kHSPM

>Houthis play peek a boo
youtu.be/MLDBf9velSA

>One sec the car is there next sec its gone
youtu.be/-HaJxdVLN2E

Damascus soon!

countryside is still waiting for the rebels to enter aleppo to this day

NEW R&U VIDEO

>Russian transport aircraft, crashed in Syria
youtu.be/geXNezk7Aus
(sadly no crash footage

>Behead_those_who_insult_Iran.jpg

>sacred defense

hmmm isnt this the name of the lebanese shooting game?

They will.

Let me help you

i dont get that pic.
Is that supposed to be a eva wannabe?

Hey there USbro! Hope you are having a good time!

Is it actually real human bean or wax figurine?

#Breaking ll #Aleppo

#FSA forces repel regime attack on Al-Tawil-Zmar front, rural south Aleppo, inflicting heavy losses on regime forces

twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/971133634869678080

ASSAD
B T F O
T
F
O

ITS
O
V
E
R

List with 31 killed (out of 39) in today's An-26 crash in Syria:

5 lieutenants
6 captains
6 majors
3 colonels (including 2 navy)
1 major-general

news.rambler.ru/incidents/39306017-nazvany-imena-zhertv-krusheniya-an-26/?updated

New "chemical attack" in the works gentlemen.

Looks like the ZOG is not happy with Suheil's progress.

southfront.org/russia-offers-militants-safe-passage-out-of-eastern-ghouta-militant-media-reports-new-chemical-attack/

We popeposting now?

S

a cheap substitute for that feminist whore w*tson that he got a lot of flak for avatarfagging as

I'd behead those who insult Islam if it means getting an Farsi QT.

I saw wax pope in wax museum in Krakow. Shit was extremely bizzare and i felt uncomfortable even many days later

>welp. unfunny memes about to be posted non stop till she attacks a widowmother through facebook.
time to leave
>argenitna post another rare apu

>be Syria

>need five years of sieging and military assistance from at least four countries to retake an area of 100 km2

Buy me the Hezbollah game

SYRIA- Confirmed news from the front
Major success for the Syrian Army troops in the recent days as they managed to push back several U.S.-NATO- armed terrorists from more regions within the framework of their night operation after hours of the daily truce ended in Eastern Ghouta, cutting off a main supply line of the terrorists on Tuesday.

SAA (Syrian Army) units effectively stormed terrorists' strongholds last night and captured Farms near al-Mohammadiyeh settlement. As they continued their progress, the pro-government forces further imposed control over al-Mohammadiyeh settlement itself- West of Beit Nayem region.

In the meantime, a field source reported that the army forces deployed in several flanks, closing off a main supply road connecting al-Mohammadiyeh to al-Ash'ari.

As a result of a successful wide-ranging advance, the U.S.-NATO-led terrorist groups have cowardly left behind their injured members and retreated from the battlefield.
The day before (Monday), the SAA i dispatched a long convoy including hundreds of fresh soldiers, several personnel carriers, canons and military vehicles to the al-Qazlaniyeh settlement and al-Marj region in Eastern Ghouta to be fully operational in the ongoing night operations against the terrorists, notably al Qaeda's former al-nusra.
Lastly the army has advanced in different flanks in Eastern Ghouta in recent nights.

The U.S.-NATO, especially the U.K. is reported livid about the news

This desu senpai

When does the UK stop its support to U.S.-NATO/GCC Saudi-Arabia-led Yemeni genocide is the question that should be addressed before the U.N. in Geneva. The UK has a long time dear friend there, as Saudi Arabia presides the U.N. committee for human rights ...

I have no doubt that the British people shall welcome His highness Prince Crown of SA, Mohammed bin Salman, during his visit planned later in March, with Royal protests...

Hi Romaniabro,

I'm good. Hope you are well too.

>she
>he fell for the SLP

worst pope and had to be argentinian

Ah sure, I've an uncle who can get me one.

There's an older tank game they made. Interested in that too?

>mfw war is over in Syria, which is freed by the FREE SYRIAN PEOPLE
>buy some house in latakia's mountains with mein EEEEEEEERIKA
>watch ASSad getting hanged on TV
>while shitposting on r/igay
>and jewish fucking jew is still single

S O O N
O
O
N

>Some ISIS Members Drove BMWs To The Caliphate

On a hunch, a Belgian newspaper reporter crosschecked the names of known terrorists with a list from Turkish customs of people who entered Turkey with a car and didn't leave with it.

Terrorism researchers in Belgium have discovered that a number of ISIS members, already the target of worldwide manhunts and drone assassination programs, now face the wrath of Turkish customs enforcement for abandoning vehicles in Turkey that they’d apparently used to cross into Syria to join ISIS.

Guy Van Vlierden, a Belgian newspaper reporter and terrorism researcher, found the names of eight Belgians who’d joined ISIS on a Turkish government website listing fines owed by people who brought vehicles into Turkey and did not drive them out. He said he searched the list for the names of ISIS terrorists on a hunch, once he’d used Google Translate to determine what the list was for.

“I don’t read Turkish but I was scanning for names because it makes sense,” he said. He became certain that his hunch was paying off when information on the list started matching with what he knew from the trials of the so-called “Flanders Jihadis,” a group of ISIS members who had originally met as members of Sharia4Belgium, a radical group based around Antwerp and other Flemish cities.

>Using documents from the trials of ISIS members in Belgium, Van Vlierden realized, for example, that the rented BMW that one of the jihadis, Annas Koundi, used to drive from Grimberg, Belgium, to Aleppo, Syria, matched a vehicle on the Turkish list (trial testimony showed that several Belgians rented luxury vehicles to make the drive to Syria).

buzzfeed.com/mitchprothero/some-isis-members-drove-bmws-to-the-caliphate?utm_term=.aa3aMQNbWm#.di3jOXbMKD

are you actually typing those faggy words? also i'm sick of these incredibly specific, long-winded nig tier memes

Check! Same here lad! Glad to know!

@162992723
>hanged
>jewnafrisoyANO knows the different conjugations of english verbs better than >lastu >ghazab

>he got a lot of flak for avatarfagging as
Fake news. i have over 8000 pic in my folder and only < 100 of them are renamed, so i usually use my renamed reaction pics because finding a reaction image from +8000 pic is hard for me.

>Syria calls for exerting pressure on states supporting terrorist groups to abide by UNSC Resolution No. 2401

Syria called for exerting pressure on the states which support terrorist groups and their operators to abide by the provisions of UN Security Council’s Resolution No. 2401 and force these groups to stop the shelling of residential areas, state institutions and medical facilities which cause the martyrdom and the injury of hundreds of civilians.

Foreign and Expatriates Ministry on Tuesday addressed a letter to the Secretary General of the United Nations and Head of the UN Security Council in which it expressed satisfaction regarding the resolution and its provisions.

“Within the framework of the Syrian government’s commitment to the UN’s Charter and the international humanitarian law and its readiness to cooperate with positive international initiatives which serve the interests of the Syrian people, especially those which contribute to stopping the shedding of Syrian blood, Syria expresses its satisfaction over the provisions of UNSC resolution no. 2401 (2018) and the positive items included in it.

“Syria has positively welcomed this resolution as it stresses firm commitment to the Syrian state’s sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity in accordance with the provisions of the UN’s Charter and calls for implementing a humanitarian truce across Syria to ensure a safe, sustainable and unhindered access of humanitarian aid,” the Ministry said.

Moreover, Syria gives positive consideration to the resolution which clearly states that the cessation of combat activities does not apply to the military operations against Daesh, Jabhat al-Nusra and all those affiliated to al-Qaeda or any terror group included in the UNSC list of terrorist organizations, added the Ministry.

more sana.sy/en/?p=129569

Hopefully one day all this will end and we will be able to travel there and observe the warzones. What happened to war tourism anyway? In Crimean war there were literally tugboats full of gentlemen with binoculars observing from the sea Russkie and British ships shelling each other, and on land they were watching the battles and shelling of sevastopol. Some of them even went collecting souvenirs from dead troops when fighting was done for the day

>Germany says considering Turkish request to deport Salih Muslim

erman Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel on Tuesday said his country would consider the matter of handing over the former head of the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) to Turkey.

On Monday, Ankara had requested German authorities to arrest and deport the prominent Kurdish leader Salih Muslim who was recently released from detention in the Czech Republic.

Turkey’s request came after its intelligence services spotted the former Syrian Kurdish leader of the ruling PYD in Berlin over the weekend, according to state-run media.

“We have in fact received a verbal note from the Turkish Foreign Ministry, and we will send this request, as always, to the [German] justice ministry and they will examine it on constitutional grounds,” Gabriel said during a news conference with his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu in Berlin.

Muslim was released from custody in the Czech Republic last week after being detained for three days on a Turkish arrest warrant. He was requested by the court to stay within European Union territory and be available for hearings in his extradition case.

Turkey had previously advertised a $1 million bounty for Muslim’s arrest.

kurdistan24.net/en/news/6d6df1a7-aaf2-4687-9049-1fdba1900c11

Sure, upload them on megaupload for us when you get them

>nice, year?
No idea. It's ancient. Probably the 60s.
Got it from my grandfather. Never learned the model name or the exact year. Can't find it online.

>kikey kike missed lpbp

I forgot to check

>tfw still no lebanese gf

>Hundreds of jihadists and children with Dutch ties still in ISIS territory

Nearly 200 people who joined the jihad in Syria and Iraq as well as at least 175 children have ties to the Netherlands and are still in the strife-torn countries, mostly with Islamic State, Dutch authorities said Tuesday.

“More than half of the minors are younger than four years, with at least two-thirds having been born on the battlefront,” the Dutch intelligence and security agency AIVD said in its 2017 annual report.

Of around 280 people who have left the Netherlands since the start of Syria’s civil war in 2011 to join jihadist groups, about 185 were still in the region, said the AIVD, also warning that an increasing number of them were coming back home.

“We are expecting more returnees, mainly women and children, now that ISIS has lost almost all of its territory,” the Dutch agency said.

“The returnees form a serious threat because they were in the area for a long time. Most likely they took part in, or witnessed serious acts of violence, including the children,” the AIVD said, believing they had become “ideologically more hardened.”

>Around 50 people have returned from jihadist-held areas in Syria and Iraq since 2011, a third of them women, the agency said recently.

thedefensepost.com/2018/03/06/dutch-isis-children-iraq-syria/

greetings to aivd guy that checks tread..

Is Maltabro here?

>weebshiting
that's one of the reasons why you're single, amigo

When he was caught in czechia and we didnt return him (probably Merkels orders) turkish foreign minister tweeted that Czechia is fake country enslaved by Germans and real Czechs left it and established Slovakia

>i have over 8000 pic in my folder
pleb, my hdd got wiped just a year ago and I collected more than 11,000 since

>not naming your images as you save them
el plebissimo

The missing link

Hopefully not

F

>I forgot to check

friendo, stop calling me like that, we have much more common points than you think

I'll have to ask for source

>t. lonely and sad waifuless kissless virgin Maghresoy

>southfront.org/russia-offers-militants-safe-passage-out-of-eastern-ghouta-militant-media-reports-new-chemical-attack/

This is Confirmed?

wat a losr

Death for Israel, of Course

Link?

erm Shia don't do jihad actually

I'm a Persiaboo, pls no bully.

>someone's losing control
>or dare i say, someone's mad

we arae appropriating finish culture

You got a problem faggot?

>these muslims are your friend goym, they are secular goym

>be FSA
>be heart of the revolution in Ghouta
>make one shitty defensive line
>SAA just goes around it
>lose half of your territory in a week

Ok it wasnt foreign minister but Erdos advisor and not on twitter but on TV

mobile.twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/968730343548358657

But Turk politicians say all kind of shit on their tv because they dont expect foreigner to listen to it

Shia don't export like Sunnis do, Shia are good guys with legitimate annoyances.

>I-i was merely pretending
lmao