Stop supporting white South Africans goy!

Stop supporting white South Africans goy!

twitter.com/mmfa/status/971070646955409408

Other urls found in this thread:

freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suidlanders
suidlanders.org/
suidlanders.co.za/
youtube.com/watch?v=FT3CLYhrCyA
youtu.be/KtInfQBADOU
twitter.com/mmfa/status/971082632321753088
twitter.com/mmfa/status/971058570757361664
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/document-israeli-mossad-spy-agency-trained-young-mandela/2013/12/23/9979bc7e-6c1a-11e3-aecc-85cb037b7236_story.html?wprss=rss_AllWPStoriesandBlogs&Post generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers?all=1
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters
maurice-ostroff.org/south-african-jews-against-apartheid/
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-rape-capital-of-the-world-20051122
theweek.co.uk/tv-radio/big-brother/28073/big-brother’s-south-african-rape-horror-show
wnd.com/2006/12/39301/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/189135/south-africas-white-population-shrinks-even-further-in-2017/
thegrapevine.theroot.com/cry-me-a-river-of-white-tears-white-south-african-colo-1823331790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/02/south-africa-parliament-votes-to-confiscate-land-owned-by-white-farmers.html
newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1338296/slaughterer-white-people-malema-vindicates-kenny-kunene/
youtube.com/watch?v=51BaJpFdpfY
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXToy1spCIA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrPQJoxaFE
youtube.com/watch?v=yF4ne-Ek4ko
youtube.com/watch?v=jj84Sw1x2po
youtube.com/watch?v=pFj0HdW2iDs
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
dailymotion.com/video/xgbcb2_white-genocide-in-south-africa_new
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3MLHblnbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to attack, let's double down on white genocide and keep linking them with white south African children abused by bantus.

>far-right
mental

Seems like translesbian fluid drawing is much worse than classic art classes.

If you are white and farm in a majority black hellhole you are a white supremacist

>unironically posting media matters shit
>even worse, linking to this absolute garbage
>there's at least on other garbage thread about it

really makes me think

>If you are white you are a white supremacist
Fixed that for you senpai. No need to thank me.

>if you are white and don't want to die then you are a white supremacist
W-whoa. G-guys? I think we're finally BTFO. This is it, we're finished. Pack your bags. I'm getting /sleepy/.

what the fuck is that on the right?

Im a proud white supremacist and am ready to fucking stomp some nigger jaws

I didn't see the other thread. I just think it's funny that they don't even try to hide it.

Its a woman who had a bunch of blacks run into her house and kill her father in cold blood. They didnt steal anything, not even money. They went to kill him for being white. Lauren southern interviewed her

p sure it's actually katie hopkins

No its the woman she interviewed in south africa dude. Check out her video with her.

please re-post this link on as many social media outlets you can

freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/

thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suidlanders

It's katie

suidlanders.org/

suidlanders.co.za/

Stop posting our plans on Sup Forums, our enemy browses this board to find shit to turn neutrals against us.

if you want to protect yourself and those you care about from niggers and muhammads you are a far right lunatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=FT3CLYhrCyA

this is just nuts

Use this picture to remind lefties that they hate white people more than they love children.

youtu.be/KtInfQBADOU

>10 percent of population
>subject to laws limiting the ability to hire them
>forced to live in segregated areas
>murdered on a regular basis for skin color
>state sponsored, politician endorsed violence
>considered supremacists

of course I'm speaking of African Americans.

Do you think using fake pictures is a good idea? There's thousands of real pictures just a search away.

I hope someone firebombs their offices.

Everytime this is posted people point out its a dog attack...this isn't Faceberg you cunt.

media matters?
HAHAHAHA

what the fuck is that drawing meant to convey

I would get the fuck out if I lived there. Living in constant paranoia of something happening, hiring private security and walls around your house seems like a shitty way to live.

>based stickman
is he throwing us a bone by actually being usefu-
>its fake
Who could've guessed. For all the people who are "sooo concerned" about controlled opposition Stickman is being completely ignored. Weird!

It's just a conspiracy theory goys.

It WAS a dog attack
don't use shit like that unless you have done your research and done it GOOD
it will do more harm than good to our cause if you use unreliable info and hearsay and leftniggers find that out

keep an eye out for leftyshit here:
angrywhitemen.org

All that's missing is the word debunked. In fact, just for laughs we should add that in; a little wink-wink nudge-nudge from Sup Forums.

I'd say that's a good video to corner a liberal talking about everybody being equal and open borders but they'd probably still call it cherry picking and blame white men's opression.

I don't have twitter, can someone please post this on media matters's twitter page ?

Okay, I'm deleting it from my folder.

Point remains, we need convincing material.

>se this picture to remind lefties that they hate white people more than they love children.

DON'T it's fake...that kid was attacked by a dog. If you share it, they'll debunk it even though real violence is happening against white south africans...

THIS is very real

Did they attempt the blood eagle?

This makes my blood boil

that's real...share this

I'm literally ready to go drop everything and start funnelling white refugees to live in my attic.

One day we're gonna wipe the fucking floor with these savages. Every last man, woman, and child.

No, Mutt-kun! If we do that we'll be just like them!

>This makes my blood boil
that's nothing..
Listen to this...It's the worst thing you'll ever hear in your entire life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU
Start the video at 47min and 57seconds
and listen for about 7 or 9 minutes

Except that we'll be good, and they'll be dead.

>trying not to be murdered because you are white makes you a white supremacist

so wanting to survive is now white supremacy? Are they even trying to hide that they want us dead anymore?

Looking at the other twitter posts from this account, it's a cesspool of smug libs who unironically support shitskins and censorship
twitter.com/mmfa/status/971082632321753088
twitter.com/mmfa/status/971058570757361664

black privilege

owning an entire continent because you a nigger

regardless of whether you sold it, lost it, or had never even been there. It's yours forever.

>dreamers
>having PHDs
Even if they do, we probably gave it to them.

Everyone on Sup Forums should read The Plot Against South Africa.

archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

The book disproves the common misconception that white genocide is a "myth" or the result of poor decision making on behalf of naive politicians. On the contrary it's part of a conscious and carefully planned and organised attempt to destroy whites so they never pose a threat to their slavemasters who hold the levers of power ever again.

White South Africa didn't bring this on itself. Huge sums of money, energy and resources were spent by multinationals, the UN (which has been silent on this issue, and is directly responsible for what happened in Rhodesia), the CFR, and other international bodies along with the media to put financial and political pressure on the South African government for decades to the point where they had no option but to end the white SA government that had kept the races separate and protected whites for so long. Once the dam was burst, it became impossible to stop the current situation from unfolding.

>Document: Israeli Mossad spy agency trained young Mandela
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/document-israeli-mossad-spy-agency-trained-young-mandela/2013/12/23/9979bc7e-6c1a-11e3-aecc-85cb037b7236_story.html?wprss=rss_AllWPStoriesandBlogs&Post generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

>Mandela received weapons training from Mossad agents in Ethiopia
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412

>Nelson Mandela Was a Revolutionary—and These Jews Made Common Cause With Him
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers?all=1

>12 Jews honored on African stamps as Apartheid fighters
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters
maurice-ostroff.org/south-african-jews-against-apartheid/

genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
>The website “GenocideWatch.com” observes: “About 50 people on average are murdered in South Africa per day, of which at least 20 of them are whites (95% black-on-white murder rate). Please take into consideration that white people make up only 9% (4,500,000) of the demographics in South Africa, and therefore the white murder rate in South Africa is quite significant.”

>SA 'rape capital' of the world
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-rape-capital-of-the-world-20051122

>In South Africa, a woman is sexually assaulted every 40 seconds
theweek.co.uk/tv-radio/big-brother/28073/big-brother’s-south-african-rape-horror-show

wnd.com/2006/12/39301/
>South Africa is now the most violent country outside a war zone. The country ... has “the highest recorded per capita murder rate in the world – with 59 homicides per 100,000 people. … The U.S., by comparison, had six.” So violent is the “free” South Africa that, for a period, the freewheeling African National Congress government imposed an official blackout on national crime statistics. It now releases them once yearly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
>A survey for the period 1990–2000 compiled by the UN Office on Drugs and Crime ranked South Africa second for assault and murder (by all means) per capita and first for rapes per capita in a data set of 60 countries.[4] Total crime per capita was 10th out of the 60 countries in the dataset.

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/189135/south-africas-white-population-shrinks-even-further-in-2017/
>South Africa’s white population shrinks even further in 2017

thegrapevine.theroot.com/cry-me-a-river-of-white-tears-white-south-african-colo-1823331790

Read this. Read the comments.
You guys, this shit made me lose my goddamn motherfucking mind. And there's SO much more, SO much worse than that out there. I've heard this shit from their mouths since fucking elementary and middle school, dudes... It's headed for us.

>Dreamers
>some average white guy
>The the true american is the dumb redneck
It's like the typical liberal political cartoon, black and white "Everyone who doesn't follow me is a redneck, everyone who isn't a redneck is a super genius who understands rick and morty".

>Media Matters
Our old friend, David Brock

Based egg man

This is all it is. They don't want equality, they want revenge.

Is that girl on the left Lauren Southern? Why are they drawing her like an old lady?

By the way, this is well-known but Media Matters is funded by Democrats and George Soros.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
>MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network.[14][15][16]

>In 2004, MMfA received the endorsement of the Democracy Alliance, a partnership of wealthy and politically active progressive donors. The Alliance itself does not fund endorsees, but many wealthy Alliance members acted on the endorsement and donated directly to MMfA.[17][18][19]

>Media Matters has a policy of not comprehensively listing donors. In 2010, six years after the Democracy Alliance initially endorsed MMfA, financier George Soros — a founding and continuing member of the Alliance — announced that he was donating $1 million to MMfA.

>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/02/south-africa-parliament-votes-to-confiscate-land-owned-by-white-farmers.html
>South Africa parliament votes to confiscate land owned by white farmers

newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
>‘SA Whites will be Crushed’—ANC Metropole Mayor Says

>Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1338296/slaughterer-white-people-malema-vindicates-kenny-kunene/
>The ex-EFF member and co-founder of the party says he’s always warned that Julius Malema’s hatred of white people is potentially genocidal.

Because when they draw them like that, they look worse, and thus people will see them as evil, it's why liberal media will always make sure Hillary looks excellent in photos with clean skin, when really, she's old and wrinkly, and in turn make sure trump looks like a wrinkly old man in photos. It is pretty much the easiest form of media manipulation, taking photos of people in the certain light to make them look good or bad, diffused light tends to hide wrinkles and shit, sharp hard light tends to show that shit, and with composites, anything pretty much goes and you can make anyone look as beautiful or ugly as shit as you want people to believe.

We can still stop it. People are being red-pilled every day. You think gun sales are just because of fake school shootings?

> Killing and displacing white people in mass
There is no white genoicde, it's just a conspiracy theory
> A neo-nazi punk paint a swastika in a jewish temple
OH VEY! THIS IS ANOTHA SHOA! Humanity! Call the media!! You need to remember de 6 trillons

Every fucking time dude, holy shit.

It's Lauren Southern and Kathy Hopkins (because they're the only journalists who actually went to South Africa to report on the situation), and it's supposed to be a dehumanizing political cartoon to smear anyone who's reporting on what's happening in South Africa.

Almost none of the international media other than RT, dailymail and independent.co.uk is reporting on the vote to steal land from white farmers. And as usual (((Media Matters))) is focused on attacking the few who accurately report on what's happening instead of the media outlets that aren't even reporting on what's happening at all, even though they would talk about it for weeks if the races were reversed.

youtube.com/watch?v=51BaJpFdpfY

This is the craziest part.
The only other example -that I can think of-
of being entitled to land because you belong to a special group of people is israel.
And now blacks claim they own white land solely because they are blacks.
If there is such a thing as racism, then this is the definition of it.

The Boer should have treated the blacks the same way the Spartans treated the Helots.

I could only read a few of those. They absolutely want revenge.

>far-right nazis support X
>f-f-fake news, btw le (((joos))) and we'll kill you

I'm scared

Also, "myth" and "so-called".

It's... it's trying to communicate...

>Stealing land , calling for genocide

Just a myth brah, go watch some game of thrones and let Tyrone fuck your wife

This makes me so angry.

>Jared Taylor interviews a White South African:
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>Young girl talking about white oppression in SA
youtube.com/watch?v=iXToy1spCIA

>Video about poverty and white people in SA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrPQJoxaFE

>Anti-White policies of the South African ANC govt.
youtube.com/watch?v=yF4ne-Ek4ko

>More poverty because of the government
youtube.com/watch?v=jj84Sw1x2po

>Full report on racism against whites in South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=pFj0HdW2iDs

youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
>The Suidlanders: Prepping for Revoluton

youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
>Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell

dailymotion.com/video/xgbcb2_white-genocide-in-south-africa_new
>White Genocide in South Africa

>Report on truth to the point of actually going there and risking your life to report it
>Get shat on by liberal media who call you racist for reporting something that makes africans look bad, and get discredited, called "not a real journalist" by dumb talking heads or retarded 20 year old girls who's only real journalism experience was having a blog
Journalism is truly dead

I no speako goblino

Goblino...

>Losers allying with losers

Shocker

From 2016

Fucking this, every retard has been spamming that pic for about a week now.
100% sure it's a false flag, every thread I've seen it in, everyone said it was a dog attack, yet people kept creating threads with that image.

if i ever see a straight up refugee walking alone oh boy

meanwhile in german ocupied land

>South African Whites are getting murdered, their land seized by the government because they are white.
If you think whites can be refugees then you're just a bigot. Don't you remember slavery? The holocaust? The crusades?

>Rather than expose the supposed plight of white South Africans, Southern’s and Hopkins’ nationalist tourism does more to expose the fringe network of white supremacists and far-right trolls working in concert to advance a narrative of white victimhood.

You're a TROLL if you care about the thousands of white farmers who have been murdered in cold blood in racist attacks! Whites can never be victims!

>Motivated by pure hate
>Hate
Man, if this isn't a hate crime, I don't know what is.

>"we must impregnate western women and africanize the globe"

Source on this quote? Seems fake to me.

>Jacob Zuma sings kill the Boer

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3MLHblnbQ

>Mandela: Speaking to reporters after singing to kill whites

youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY

>The Truth About Nelson Mandela

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I

>The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

GIVE THE WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS GUNS AND AMMO!!!
>GIVE THE WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS GUNS AND AMMO!!!

>defending the fucking land you've owned for hundreds of years while gangs of niggers attempt to systematically exterminate you
>supremacists

Holy shit, make a fucking list of these Media Matters kike names and blast the fucking world with it, I've had it.