AR-15 vs Handguns

Why are Democrats so fixated on banning "assault weapons"? Ostensibly it is to lower homicide rates, but that makes no sense whatsoever. According to FBI statistics, only about 3% of all firearm murders are committed with rifles. In the vast majority of murders (90%+) that are committed with a gun, the gun is a *handgun*.

Handguns are used to murder in excess of 7000 Americans every year, while rifles are used to murder less than 300. Since that is the case, why are Democrats obsessed with AR-15's?

Here's an explanation:

Democrats hate ARs because ARs are perceived as "white" guns. The people who own them tend to be rural, and tend to be participants in "gun culture." The AR is associated with the patriotic, conservative, culturally christian, "bitter clinger" stereotype. Therefore the the AR is politically expedient for Democrats to attack. Singling out ARs is indirectly singling out the "cis white christian male" archetype, the oppressor of the people in Democrat mythology.

Cont. (1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/megadrop/uGF_Q98cIoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cont. (2/2)

Conversely, Democrats don't care about handguns because handguns are perceived as "black" guns. Black people are FAR more likely to be murdered than white people, and the most common way for black person to be murdered is by another black person wielding a handgun. So many black people are shot by black people with handguns that if you eliminated those murders, the total homicide rate in the US would drop by almost half. For this reason, it is impossible to address the problem of handgun violence without highlighting the problem of black-on-black violence, and Democrats don't want to go within 10 miles of that subject because it conflicts with their "white oppressor" narrative.

Democrats claim that they want gun control to "save lives," but their stance on handgun vs. their stance on rifles proves that claim to be a pretense. When handguns kill thousands, they don't care. Why not? Because those deaths conflict with their "cis white Christian male oppressor" narrative. But when ARs kill dozens, Democrats climb up on top of the caskets to denounce the horrible killing machines. Why? Because those deaths feed their narrative.

Democrats don't care if you or your children get shot. Democrats care about power, and the degree to which they care about your death is in direct proportion to their ability to exploit your death to increase their power. (That is why #BlackLivesMatter to them.)

They literally want you to be a slave. They don't want you to own any firearms and they will not stop until they get them unless they are forced to.

There's no need to over think it.
They want to remove all non-governmental firearm ownership. They're opportunistic vipers in their approach and will push whatever narrative and take any incremental gain that they can. They're playing the long game. This shit started decades ago and wont stop until self defense is illegalized like the UK or Australia.
Then they can commence their purges.

>handguns used to kill more than rifles so why not ban handguns?
>by that logic we should ban niggers because they kill more than Whites do
>this kind of argument is one I can get behind

>They want to remove all non-governmental firearm ownership
No, they don't. They're very happy with niggers, spics, and mudslimes having guns.

>They literally want you to be a slave
Closer to the mark, but not quite.

Really they just want to exterminate Whites and the know that letting Whites own weapons, especially effective ones such as semiauto rifles and carbines based on military arms, stops them from doing so.

makes sense to me
plus they want white males disarmed for their future plans

MUH BIG SPOOKY BLACK SALT RIFLE. That's it. Notice how all these retards use nonsensical phrases like "100 rounds per second" or claim that ARs are worse because the bullets travel faster. They don't know shit about guns, period.

The FN FiveSeveN is the greatest pistol ever created. Its space-age construction and super-advanced polymer frame give it a durability that lesser pistols, such as Glocks or 1911s, can only dream of. Its innovative new round is the most accurate and powerful pistol round ever devised. I can personally attest to the accuracy and deadly firepower of the FN FiveSeveN, having used it on NUMEROUS secret operations, on which me and my squad would ditch our trashy issued HK416s and M4s for the FiveSeveN, which is EASILY lethal out to 1000 yards in the hands of a trained operator such as myself. When used in combination with the special government-use-only double-penetration rounds, it can easily pierce level IV plates, helicopters, and tank armor.
Truly, the FN FiveSeveN is the greatest pistol in the world, bar none.

From an European perspective, it'd appear as the following:
-As you percieved it, they indeed want to disarm white people
-They are employing the favourite method of the left, salami tactics, to take away your rights bit by bit. Since their overall goal is to reduce the firepower of american citizens and with it diminish their ability to resist, it's logical that the salami starts at the most powerful weapons available to the large masses.

Another typically leftist phenomenon is when they declare a policy that is named as something typically accepted as a good thing (eg: COMMON SENSE gun regulation, DEMOCRATIC values, a stance against HATE), then through their influence over the media and academia, form a monopoly over defining what constitutes as the concept in question. In other words, only leftists get to tell what is common sense, democratic, what is hate, etc...

Be careful with these communist snakes ameribros, if you let them lay a finger on your 2nd ammendment, you'll end up like Sweden before the end of this century.

I would wager that a mosin could cause just as much damage in a school shooting scenario as an ar 15 if you had stripper clips.

- Democrats are mostly women and effeminate men who suck at math and science.

They just want to ban them to punish white men.

The average nigger or latino gangbanger uses stolen or imported "untraceable" contraband guns.

Legal guns with serial numbers and paper trails aren't appealing to career criminals. They have their own supply chains and black markets.

It's simple: AR-15s and similar guns "look scary" and they can convince a bunch of housewives and soccer moms that no one needs those guns. It's low-hanging fruit.

You get rid of those guns forst, since very few people will be impacted. In 20 years, when gun homicide rates are barely lower, if at all, they come for the handguns. That's how this works. They want to chip away until there's really only one final step to near-complete firearm bans everywhere.

In the meantime, they'll use their allies in corporate America to restrict or ban gun sales, impose bans in blue state legislatures, and in the meantime keep up either false-flagging mass shootings or standing by and doing nothing until after they happen.

They want the blood and death to continue until there are no more guns. Period. They don't care about the crime, they care about control. I personally believe revolutions would have swept Europe by now if those people were armed. They aren't, and so niggers and muslims rape and bomb and kill with impunity while unarmed police do nothing.

In the end, it's about the destruction of the west. Disarm the population, flood the country with foreigners, and 50 years later that country ceases to exist.

white men arent planning on fighting the feds with handguns.

I made a Mega folder of redpills on gun control:

mega.nz/megadrop/uGF_Q98cIoc

You don't need an account, and it'll download automatically.

Also they don't want you to have it because they believe the state should dictate how they live their lives so long as they keep them comfy. They have no intention of protecting their own lives and think nothing of the fact that governments not even that long ago were putting 100's of millions of people into gulags/slaughtering their own people.

Because the term "assault weapon" has lost all definition in politics and the granted permission to fight something that has no substantial definition but evokes a feeling of fear and powerlessness in the masses is functionally a blank check to do anything you want.

We got Sam Fisher, over here.

Five Seven was designed for an ultimate last ditch option for some fucker in a tank or low risk assignment in case a P90 got damaged or lost.

It's the centerfire next generation alternative to the 22 magnum to civilians.

bin that hand

>No, they don't. They're very happy with niggers, spics, and mudslimes having guns.

Muslim here. I'm under no impression that all firearm ownership is to be banned in the future if the democrats get their way. The despise all religion.
Crime is their wedge issue to kill gun ownership, but if they think it impedes their great "social progress" experiment, niggers will be tossed into the shredder along with anyone else.

I carry one, I like it. 20 rounds, very easy follow up shots. Your description fits any handgun round.
I happen to find the 5.7x28 better than 9mm that I used to carry.

* wont be banned

kid size SMG when?

the step from pistols to "assault" rifles is really the largest single step in terms of equipment in the effectiveness of a soldier

handguns
>less propellant
>shorter barrel
>difficult to stabilize (nowhere ergonomic to hold)
>very few candidates for sights

all of this translates to being able to fight effectively at 10-25m instead of 30-100m

More importantly ANY rifle can be turned into an at least somewhat functional marksman rifle with the addition of optics and snipers are by far the most difficult firearm to deal with for any kind of occupying army

banning handguns would be racist because that's what niggers use

ARs are legitimately more useful as a combat tool. This is the case for basically all semi auto rifles regardless of caliber, since they are much easier to fire accurately and quickly. There is no debating this. It is true they are used in less crimes, because they are more difficult to conceal. But these guns are the reason you can't pay cops enough to go door to door and disarm the American populace

Obviously, getting shot at with a handgun is not a fun day. But 75+1 rounds of 7.62x39 is a much worse day

That is why the 2nd amendment exists, so Americans can own guns that scare their government. The government should be afraid, especially if they're not serving the interest of the populace

Thier plan is to ban more and more guns little by little until America is completely cucked. If you pay attention to California, theyve been at it the most passing actions little by little to turn it into a shithole

Remember when that liberal opened up with an assault rifle on some Republican Congressmen playing in da park, and one of them was wounded?
No?
Good goy!

i can't download it it's showing me the upload screen instead

you can fire pistol caliber ammo from long guns.

SWAT cops and special forces use carbines and SMGs in pistol calibers for urban, close quarter combat a lot of times.

A suppressed/(flash suppressed) MP5 is better for home defense, particularly in the dark, than an AR15 in 5.56.

Someone busts into the door at night. Get your suppressed fully automatic mp5 and you're golden.

It's about a lot of things that ultimately all falls under the same umbrella. It's about force of power. It's about the citizens not being allowed to be near equal footing with mil, mercs, and UN forces. It's about the citizens being made to be defenseless. It's about disarming the law abiding citizens so the criminals and terrorists can kill us and replace us.
The AR-15 is the most widely distributed American made rifle of it's kind in the nation. Because it is the semi-auto version of the military's standard issue rifle, it is arguably near equal footing with it and a militia of citizens armed with them could stand well against any forces foreign or domestic. They go after these first so that when they come later for everything else, no one has anything with enough firepower to stand a chance of resisting.
It has nothing to do with gun control.
Gun control is just a way to get their foot in the door for full confiscation.
Shall not be infringed.

I like the Five-seven, but I can't find any shop in Norway that sells it. Importing it myself is way too complicated.

AR15 in 5.56 is good for all around protection and defense.

You're got some dudes in a truck outside your hourse or property shooting at you... AR 15 is good for defending against that.

Some serial killer is trying to pry your metal security door off with his buddy to sodomize and rape your daughters.... you need a a platform that can deliver bullets through a steel door.

Pulling this out again.

9 times out of 10 someone who owns a rifle knows how to use it. That threatens the commies that wanna take over the country

Gif related was an actual news broadcast

It was pasta, Norge, she's the same as a 22 magnum unless you're using it on a P90.

Still a nice gun.

OP is within striking distance of the truth. There is absolutely a racial angle to this.

That is my point. Like I said, a carbine (a gun with a stock and shorter barrel) in any caliber (even .22LR, or 9mm) is more effective as a combat implement than a handgun. Controlled and aimed fire is key to success especially against an armored home invader

Even though a glock might be easier to use for robbing a liquor store, the government is more afraid of an AR, or even a Ruger 10/22, because of how much easier it is to aim and fire follow up shots

You've got to be fucking kidding me.... How does NO ONE at CNN know how a firearm works??

You obviously don't know any liberals IRL
They take legit pride in being ignorant about the things they don't like such as guns or history
No they don't consider being ignorant to disqualify them from having an expert opinion on things
It's all very religious

Its not about actual education. Thats why there's a grenade launcher in that photo on a civilian weapon. Its about literal brainwashing. This segment shouldn't even have aired with that photo, its journalistic malpractice. But of course, there will never be any oversight, firings, or reprimands. Just swallow what the telescreen tells you.

Law enforcement and the alphabet agencies don't like rifles because they can shoot through body armor. If you're really fixated on creating a police state and oppressing people rifles would have to be the thing to go, they'd be the best at defending you from a government trying to take you down.

Because you can't win a civil war with handguns. It's obvious

already here!
my 10 year old daughter approves of the ps90

You're exaggerating.
5.7x28 out of a 5" barrel is equivalent to a 22 mag out of a 16" barrel. 5.7 out classes 9mm, which was enough for me to switch from glock17 to FN-fiveseven.

It's the low hanging fruit. Looks like army shit not like grandpas deer rifle.
They did the same shit in the 90's with the AWB. Everywhere you looked and on the nightly news day after day were images of ghetto niggers with Mac-10's and Tec-9's threatening to rape white suburban housewives and get their kids hooked on crack.
So suburban Fudds came out in force to support the AWB because NWA was scary!
Same shit with the media and politicians exploiting a retarded population to leverage more control and more money.

Because guns are an emotional political issue. Not a logical one.

>Why are Democrats so fixated on banning "assault weapons"?

"Assault weapons" mean all weapons.