What if Charles is an absolute madlad and reforms the British Empire when he becomes King?

It could happen lads. We can only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnnXKmGQ4nI
archive.is/RJVhF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a Muslim convert and believes in global warming, fully committed to globalism and very probably a homosexual child rapist

He will.

I give it a 30-40% chance the entire feminism thing was queen Elizabeth's idea, as she grew old it escaped her control and the soviets subverted it.

Charles will put a stop to this shit.

>it could happen
No it literally couldn’t

Isn't that Frank Garrett?

The liberal elite will oust him before he even has his coronation.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnnXKmGQ4nI

Absolute Monarchy when?

Hopefully.

he fucks kids along with prince andrew.. total kike puppet

He's a HOMO, I have seen him kissing other men.

>famed for his hippy devotion to organic farming, meme-tier multiculti and climate change apocalypta
>restoring the Empire
pick one

Harry might do it, though. Fought in Afghanistan and nearly got blown up twice, once because the Sun newsrag published which unit he was attached to.

>organic farming
Nothing wrong with this, you planet-destroying CUNT.

Hopefully soon. I unironically want to see the PM replaced with the monarch with MPs serving as democratically elected advisors on each constituency. Monarch appoints own ministers to see to affairs of state, with the monarch having absolute authority. Wouldn't mind referendums on big things tho.

he will never be king, screencap this

No.
>he would do well to mark the sensitivities of Commonwealth countries who don’t want to become Britain’s post-Brexit crutch.
>A U.K. minister close to the organization of the event, who did not want to be named, said there had been a concerted effort to make sure that the event did not look like “Empire 2.0” after previous criticisms that Britain’s post-Brexit Commonwealth trade push had colonial connotations.

>“We bend over backwards to make it look like it is not the U.K. club,” the minister said.

>Commonwealth trade will be discussed by leaders as part of the “prosperity” agenda, but there will be no specific U.K. weighting on the main agenda, even
>“The agenda won’t formally focus on any post-Brexit trade deals. Those are trade issues that the U.K. and interested Commonwealth members can take up bilaterally.
in archive.is/RJVhF

how much power does the royalty even have over parliament?

But what if he doesn't, though.

He will never be King. I think his son with the black wife will be the King. I know this as G-d has a sense of humour and Britannia will be ruled by a nigger queen.

Payback from wayback.

At the rate Liz is going, you may be right

Ok, dad

True

>when he becomes King?

i think hes lost hope at this point. lizzie will reign for 1000 years.

Technically, the reigning monarch still has all the power, but parliament primacy was introduced after the glorious revolution. Basically, if the monarch tried anything, parliament would abolish the institution. The people may have something to say about that though. I'd expect the only actions close to restoring power to the monarch would be to dissolve parliament and choose their own ministers (a kind of state of emergency thing). Or they could dissolve a destructive or corrupt parliament and call for fresh elections.

>He's a Muslim convert
Woah now, any proofs?

The poster was probs some paki, take no notice.

Charles is literally like the 50th in line for the throne. It's not happening any time soon.

Charles III must dissolve Parliament

What are you on?

>50th in line
>look at flag
checks out

That pic looks photoshopped

I dunno his boss will allow that

This unfortunately

The Monarchy has done fuck all since the "Restoration" you moron

Not true. The monarchy has done things since then, but it was not unaccountable. The monarchy being completely useless is a 20th Century thing.

> Be you
> Be mad
> Struggle to comprehend that there is a female version of you just as mad, but with different motivations.

It's great seeing how short-sighted man babies are in 2017.

it went to shit post abdication

>"""""fought"""""""""" in afghanistan

This, do people seriously think he'd be in any real danger?

Scum

Wouldn't it be funny at this point in all of our red-pilled lives if Prince Charles actually turned out to be the beast, the antichrist? I'd laugh all fucking day long.

possibly when the dailymail published detailed maps of all the security guards daily routines

Royals are different. Prince Charles didn't even flinch when a would-be assassin tried to shoot him at close range. I bet he was in danger.

fuck them freaks

I agree. He looked massively alpha, stone cold.