How Does Pol Feel About Trump Telling Swedish PM "You Have Immigration Problems"

'YOU HAVE IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS" PRESIDENT TRUMP TELLS SWEDISH PRIME MINSTER DIRECTLY TO HIS FACE

youtu.be/QyLgS9VFcrA

waiting for the tl;dr

That poor woman's head

>SWEDEN YES

Trump would be smart to let Sweden burn to the ground as an example to the rest of the world as to what happens when you go full retard.

I want to see Trump bullycide the swedish pm. Just berate the stupid fat bastard until he hangs himself.

makes me feel good to have a president that calls shit like it is

Someone needs to tell Trump "You have Jewish problems"

Where is the problem? Trump is right

Look at that cuck just standing there. He doesn't even know what to say. Sweden is truly the nation of weak ass faggots.

Imagine the shitstorm that would cause that.

How was this taken in cuckland without the media censoring it

The Trump face at the end, when Sweden cucked-minister says about NK: "It's a very dangerous situation...."
Trump is thinking, "Fuck you cuck, rocket-man is a fat midget faggot dictator. I called his bluff. You're all euro-pussies"

>implying Sweden doesn't have jewish problems as well
who do you think runs the media over there?

>you have an immigration problem sweden
>dont forget to suck my fuck

I wasn't implying that at all. I'm aware of the (((Bonniers))).

Also Schibsted, the (((Norwegian))) media concern.

Hahaha, true :D

>The subject says it all
>The one line before the link says it all
>The 2:11 video has the full context

Trolling has been dead for years now - what do you call it when you just make strangers over the internet hate you? Attention whoring?

Thanks op cant believe i missed this.

Swedcucks are lucky we don't share a border (yet)

He is “aware of who’s Jewish in a way that is creepy.”

He’s redpilled. you think you can just rid yourselves of Jewish control that easily? if there was any wiff of him focusing on the Jews he would be destroyed so fast

Jews play both sides. You either get media matters Jews in the kushner scammers.
You'd need someone like Pat Buchanan to get none jews. But he couldn't win.

Sounds like mansplaining.

Jew hating is on the rise. Don’t worry

DIAMONDS