Opinions on turks?

Opinions on turks?
I think they are great people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwN7aLf8mGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then how about you fuck off back there, Mehmet.

Low effort slide thread created to subvert discussion. Saged Cockroach.

>t.I think

why the fuck are so many turkroaches in Germany? I was there during exchange at it was fucking full of those brown and low IQ jews

The dumbest people on earth. They literally voted away their right to vote.

>brown and low IQ jews
>user accidentally went to le %56 land instead

Where are all the Turkish flags? Why don't they post anywhere except /sg/? I need to know if the new episode of Ertugrul is out

They voted away their internet

they were only good when they were still tengriist nomads free from arab genes (((monarchs aka sultans))) and islam. now i just feel sad and pity them for their unfortunate fate

>turkey banned from Sup Forums
>turks move to germany to shitpost
classic

High-quality redpill thread created to inform and educate. Bumpled, fellow Aryan.

>t.Ahmed

Oh... let me guess something, the German government feeds those subhumans with germans money, right?

>the German government feeds those subhumans with germans money

Well, we earned it by subjugating and extorting the economies of the Eurozone, so technically it's not our money.

good food and some of my favorite dealers are turky but turkish immigrants still have to acknowledge and submit to some degree to german culture and law

>a spic calling other people brown subhumans
lmao

First, turks are not people.

I have some Turkish ancestor.

FUCK OFF Turk haters im turkish.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Turkish.

Turkish "Gastarbeiters" LITERALLY rebuilt this country after WW2 because all German men were killed. We owe them a lot.

>t.

Disgusting and revolting, nothing good or noteworthy has come from their tiny brains other than endless violence and demands for gibs. Worse than the lowlier nigger since the nigger doesn't have the penchant for destruction the roach has,

Why is Greece so poor? What have they done with the billions we gave them?

gastarbeiter from turkey arrived after the era of rebuilding
that credit goes to italian and spanish immigrants

>that credit goes to italian and spanish immigrants

Why didn't Greeks help rebuild Germany? Kind of disappointing. I want my money back now.

GTFO of Germany fucking subhuman.

i dont hate you my turanbro

>Turk haters?
why should I hate turks?
as long as you are in turkey, no problem.
but when turks stand in Cologne and then demonstrate to 50000 for erdogan that´s a fucking problem

HAHAHA GR*EKS CONFIRMED WORTHLESS

You can't r8 yourself

mongoloid jews

Your degeneracy is a bigger problem

youtube.com/watch?v=hwN7aLf8mGk

siktir ol git oruspu cocuk

why should I tolerate this shit?
would you tolerate that?

Can't get much gayer than Italians.

How's the kebab business mehmed?

There's a turkbro in my college dorm with a big framed picture of Fethullah Gulen in his room

The fuck?

How's the economy?

>hating turks
>loving anzu

is this a paradox guys?

nah, Anzu is turkey's greatest creation

North Arabia. Not sure if the country is salvageable. They idolize their primate ancestors in the South too much.

Turkey is such a miscegenated shitrace they had to close records for the public so roaches wouldn't find out they aren't even descended from Mongoloids because they're 95% mutt.
What a joke the 'Turks' are.

It was rigged

oh really?

Written by an Armenian

>not this

Turkey must be bombed and Constantinople must be liberated! DEUS VULT!

>t. new german

Our name is usurped by islamofascist arab loving traitors , majority of the turkish population is dumb as rocks , manipulated as easily as americans , quick to sway from the actual problem at hand. Always ends up in some sort of war or takeover.

seethere are few vpns that we can use to post on Sup Forums , you also need an Sup Forums pass so you won't see that much of us anymore , unless diaspora or someshit.

t. Turkroach parasite

That bitch looks like she has alot of plastic surgery...

Stinky, just like the inside of a mosque.

You coming back to fight when the shit goes down between us or will you claim refugee status?

so what everyone has some shitty pics of themselves.

i still love her.

only god thing from the middle eastern region were the sumerian civilizations, but they found their decendants in european civilizations . The leftovers of these first societys are continuesly to be destroyed by muslim goat fuckers. muslim culture acted more like cancer, ottomans/turks included

yes really
she's an expert with makeup

of course you would think that, you are one

>Fuck you
>Drives away with BMW

>fight

>You coming back to fight when the shit goes down between us or will you claim refugee status?

Nah, I'll probably watch Netflix instead.

you love her ability to put on makeup

says the mutt
from other mutt

thats the problem we all have to get out of our comfy zones

burn in a fire of hell, iki

>Drives away with BMW
Is it that day of the month again roach?

i think there great
they should kill assad

False flag against Germany.
Saged

Met a 10/10 blonde chick from Turkey. Literal goddess. Yet, she was from Turkey. I realize real roaches are brown greasy fags but what other ethnicities were trapped and deculturized by the Turk?

roach, kill

Woah, roach diaspora arrived aussieland

Turks are far superior to europeans. Niggers are slaves to europeans but europeans are slaves to Turks.
Imagine yourself a lowly balkan farmer, you cant ride a horse as that is reserved for the skilled Turcoman. The local Bey comes into town and rapes your wife and she cums multiple times from a real man. The akincis take all your sheep, cattle, silver and anything of value. You have to eat pork and dirt for the rest of your life. Your only child that shows promise of being a valuable heir is taken to be cannon fodder. You have to pay extra tax because infidel.
Best 600 years ever we can still smell the butt hurt emanating from europe.

I hate turks more than anything else in the world.

Kill all those dirty roaches I say.
Fuck those dirty nigger Turks.

your life must be wonderful

>europeans are slaves to Turks.
Sure look at them masters!
Poorest ethnicity in Europe after the fucking Berber scum.

Its alright.

I've never met a nice turk, thus my hatred for them. And what do you expect, do you know what board you're on?

They did

>Poorest ethnicity in Europe
I call bullshit on that

Ok, but I still want my money back.

Not white or European, better than Kurds though

Live in the US, born and raised in Turkey. Most Turkish people preserved their Turkic looks. Coastal Regions are pretty much white and secular muslims(meaning they dont really care all that much about islam) the problem is eastern Turkey. It is full of Kurdish apes and US funded terrorists. The brown skin and pictures you see are either of arabic or kurdish decent. I also would like to add that after seeing American Midwest and deep South apes I mentioned earlier live more luxurious lives

Sure you do. Roach.

>Poorest
slavs and greeks arent Turk. I know they got raped but they are their own ethnicities please show more respect to the poor and hungry. One day when central europe is fully conquered we will give you jizya and see how well you thrive