My 8 year old boy was just diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a doctor

My 8 year old boy was just diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a doctor.

I think it's complete bullshit. My wife has been encouraging gender bending behavior from our son for years now, at one point expressing desire for our son to be trans. Whenever he demonstrated feminine behavior, she actively praised him for it, intent on establishing that there was absolutely nothing wrong with him behaving that way.

It got to the point where he got the most praise for acting female than any other behavior. Good grades in school? Great job kid. Come down stairs wearing a dress and make up? Let's go shopping and throw a party.

I've told her to cut it out. Every time I did, she scolded me, asserting that we have to accept our son for who he is. I accused her of turning him into a trans by encouraging it too much. She would get furious at me and we would argue about for an hour and then we wouldn't talk to each other for days.

It's too late to undo it. As soon as the doctor affirmed my wife's belief in our son's gender dysphoria, she announced it on Facebook with an image of our son wearing a dress. She didn't even discuss it with me. The post received hundreds of replies, all supportive, but not of our son but of her.

"You're such a good mother."
"Your daughter is so lucky to have such progressive, understanding parents"

I haven't seen my wife since she made the public announcement without discussing it with me first. I'm still at work.
But I imagine her grinning ear to ear at the comments she's getting from everyone. I bet she's jumping up and down and laughing in glee, basking in egotistical self-affirmation. But it isn't about our son. It's about her. I get it now. My wife trained our son to act feminine so that she could use him for virtue signaling. In the eyes of all our liberal friends and colleagues, she's an enlightened parent. She's a good person now. Forever.

And I want a divorce.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kinleymochrie/?hl=en
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need a divorce

Beat you wife

...and everyone clapped

nice larp

You failed your son in the worst imaginable way, fucking kill yourself already.

Kill them and start over.

None of this happened

SAGE

Divorce and start fresh. Never talk to these degenerates again.

The quality of Australian shitposting has really hit a fucking all time low.

copypaste/10 would rage

Divorse is your best option,say good bey to your son becouse you´ll never gonna see him again.

Man, when you leave work, empty all accounts between you. Begin closing on all credit lines you can as well. Then head home, pack your shit, tell your SON you love him and hope the best for him and leave. Don't speak with her, don't give her any satisfaction in the situation. Just gtfo before things are turned against you any worse than they are.

copypasta sage

boring shitpost aussie

>My wife has been encouraging gender bending behavior from our son for years now
I realize this is an Auspost but hope it's true if only so that someone gets exactly what they deserve for not disciplining their woman

Nice shitpost m8

Be a man, go home put things in order if she keeps with the faggotry a good bitch slab will shut her as for you son talk to him and put made it clear what he is doing is bad and needs to stop he is a boy. You should have done this early when this started not wait that much

Kill her and flee with your son. Its the only way to save him. Not even fucking with you

what is the doctor's surname?

Beat your wife when you come back from work. Beat your son everytime he dares being a sissy.

Shit sounds like bugchasers. Deliberately causing some kind of 'illness' (in her case a kid with one) in an effort to get sympathy for it.

Go to doctor yourself and let him know what your wife has been doing. It's a form of munchausen by proxy.

Saddest thing about this is that your son will one day realize what his mother did to him. That he was brainwashed when he was a naive 8 year old boy. Purely to help his mother gain "acceptence" points. A divorce will mean you may not see your son again. He'll do one of two things when he realizes the truth of the situation that he finds himself in.

1. Hang himself in the closet

2. He'll seek out the only person who stood against his transformation. That person will be you because he will know his father was the only one who truly ever gave a shit about him.

Go camping with your boy for a week and see if he's still trans. He's just confused and your wife is crazy

This, you should have divorced her and taken your son YEARS ago, you fucking cuck

Seems like you didn't know much about your fucking wife before you married her and stuck a baby in it.

Have you considered putting this whore through a woodchipper and feeding the slop to pigs after?

>My 8 year old boy was just diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a doctor.

Assuming this is real...Get a fucking grip... who pays the bills? who wears the pants? Take your son out and do manly things together. He only wants to be a girl because you're a shit father. Stop being a shit father a BE THE MAN HE WANTS TO BE WHEN HE GROWS UP.

You're probably a cuck too arent you.??? I bet your wife pegs you. Your son isnt the problem its YOU and the perverted and pervasive shit you've let into your life and keep (home)

>manly pursuits for you and your son:

>camping
>fishing
>hiking
>sports
>watching sports together live.

I guarantee when he grow up he will definitely be an arthur and not a martha if you bond with him properly.

the doctor just wants to fuck his boipucci

Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran

So when she was praising the faggy shit why weren't you giving equal or greater praise for when he did manly shit?

Fucking idiot, this was simple to fix.

abandon this one, start a new family with a decent woman

Do this: it sounds like that whore needs a good slapping.

>My 8 year old boy was just diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a doctor.
>I think it's complete bullshit. My wife has been encouraging gender bending behavior from our son for years now, at one point expressing desire for our son to be trans. Whenever he demonstrated feminine behavior, she actively praised him for it, intent on establishing that there was absolutely nothing wrong with him behaving that way.

Goyim are weird.

This thread is still active on Sup Forums and you posted it again

One solution

Why are they always 8 year old?

Your wife ruined your boy. You also need to face the truth that your hand was too weak and you should have prevented it. Men can have kids until they’re 90. Try again. Your wife ruined your sons life so she could feel good about having an abnormality in your family. Your wife has an attraction to the broken, she is a liberal, failure is success to her and your sons life is a sacrifice on her altar for social justice and equality. Tell your son that he is a man and he needs to act like one, stop listening to your dumb fuck wife. If she doesn’t like it she can fuck off.

She will try to guilt you for this.

Just remember that no self respecting man wants a faggot for a son.

You are a failure and the problem in this - fuck hard your son and ask him him he still wants to be a girl

Nice. It might be the most unrelatable reply I've seen today but thanks for posting it.

find anything you can use for legal grounds to keep custody, get on it you idiot and divorce her ASAP it's your fucking son you little bitch

Gender Dysphoria is a real condition which existed before the current political environment. Get a second opinion if you're concerned about running into an "activist" doctor or your wife doctor shopping.

Also OP, personally my family has long been involved in childcare. One would be amazed how many little boys like dressing up as girls and princesses and act in gender non-conforming ways. This is to a degree normal childhood behavior. It also isn't a recent cultural phenomena you will see examples of boys engaging in effeminete behavior in youth throughout history. The thing is, after puberty kicks in and hormones start surging most of these kids generally start acting in gender-conforming ways, maybe a minority of these kids turns out to be gay or trans in a lasting way. Gender identity despite the claims of the trans activists is a fairly fluid and changing thing in your early years and becomes more concrete as you approach adulthood.

This is what makes me cringe about shit like your wife posting your boy in a dress on facebook. That and the fact I grew up disabled, living with a label a doctor gave me. It shows a lack of awareness that your son wanting to dress up in a dress and what a doctor says about him is THEIR business. It's not something for his mother to virtue signal about on social media, it is the personal choice of your son to decide exactly how open he is with his gender nonconformity, and their gender identity may still change. People knowing he dressed up in womens clothing when he was 8 will change how people affect him. Often one doesn't want attention from people who hate trans, or from bleeding hearts who will treat you like you're made out of glass since you're the stunning and brave trans kid instead of just another peer.

I would focus OP on enabling the kid to make his own choices and not letting adults, his doctor, your wife, yourself, the media, decide what his identity is or how he ought to behave.

Pic related: OPs future

>LARPing what is obviously some sick degenerate masochist fantasy
>34 replies

Identify your gender as Nigger and make your wife say it publicly when addressing you. Make her say it loud. Niggers are a proud gender and won't go into hiding to appease the CIS any longer.

>My wife has been encouraging
The eternal roastie

Your wife is likely infected with the femin virus, it's not natural for women to treat their children like this

I know someone like this, it's sad to see the kids become warped as the leftist ideology is pushed on them

Sorry man....This is your fault. You should have stopped this at minute 1.

>tfw you realize that despite being larp, these things do happen and that there people who actually act and think this way
what is life even but an endless trial of pain and suffering?

>Gender Dysphoria is a real condition which existed before the current political environment.
Yea, like Gluten allergies

instagram.com/kinleymochrie/?hl=en
Colins beautiful trans daughter looks well.

>1 post by this id

What you guys don’t understand is a bitch slap could land you with an assault charge, and even if OP is fake and gay if he actually does this he’ll be putting himself in a much worse position. I’m not advocating for you to be a cuck, but the legal system will put a boot on your throat for bringing some corrective fatherly behavior to your family.

Start by removing your son from her influence. Take him somewhere over the weekend for Christ sakes, take him to his grandmas house or something, and make sure the bitch and her egotistical attitude are in no way influencing your sons wife. Stand firm on everything, make sure you let the senpai know that you won’t put up with it and you want your son to be your son, tell the doctor he’s full of shit and start learning about America or any other country that still hasn’t fully boarded the LGBT train. And for god sakes man, go yell at your wife, throw shit around but not at her, get fucking angry but don’t threaten her in any way, just let her know in the worst way possible that you hate what she’s doing and she shouldn’t do it again. Record it so when she calls the cops on you for sexual assault you can prove she’s a lying female dog.

Kill them both and yourself for allowing this to happen.

>at one point expressing desire for our son to be trans
Have you asked her why? Why isn't she happy with a son?

Start beating your wife. Seriously, get into an argument over this one day and slap the shit out of her, then act like you did nothing wrong. She'll straighten out.

Not severe enough

This is Sup Forums

Dear Abby is down the hall to the left.

tl;dr
sucks for you
fuck off
sage

are you going to fight for your son or will you surrender him to that piece of shit you married?

He can't defend himself, that's your job. So far it seems you have utterly failed in this. That's a choice you make and repeat every day.

TLDR you're just as bad as she is for doing nothing to save him. Fuck you.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

divorce, let her keep the kid, start fresh
you fucked up

>Marrying and conceiving a child with an idiotic liberal female thinking you can turn her into a 50's housewife

You deserve this, but your boy does not.

Pouring out some of my beer for him preemptively because you have maybe ten years before he kills himself.

Get a lawyer, get a second opinion from a child psychologist and not a medical doctor who gets kickbacks from pharma companies for pushing titty skittles.

Get a lawyer and get a divorce and fight like hell for custody.

Failing in that, you must beat your wife savagely, and no I am not kidding. At least let the media demonize you so you can call attention to this problem. 50/50 chance you get away with it and set a precedent that it's okay to break your wife's face for being a sick narcissist.

Swear on my soul my mom did this to me. Now I live as a woman and I regret not giving a male life a shot. All I do is fuck random guys I find on /soc/ and get high

Non-celiac gluten sensitivity has also been established as existing. There is also Celiac Disease. Gluten "Allergies" don't exist but it's a reasonable approximation of conditions that actually do exist.

People with gender dysphoria have been found to have different brain structures than people with typical male or female brains, and this backs up antecedal complaints to doctors by patients about being "A woman in a mans body" and gender non-conforming behavior does seem to give them at LEAST some temporary relief so it does seem like there is genuinely something screwed up with their wiring. However I am also convinced that due to the politics of today we will inevitably see people pretending to be transgender and pretending their kids and patients are transgender for attention and the sake of ideology. Also shit like "agender" and "genderfluid" doesn't actually exist.

This is why you beat women you beta faggot

post manjaw

Start recording her weird outbursts. If they haven't come, they will. Take your kid camping w/ other men and boys and teach him he's not a fucking woman or a faggot.

Good Luck.

No, my new irl bf i met on this board and i dont want him to see me post my face here

I don't know what to believe Op. Am i falling for a good australian shitpost or am i reading the truth?

i bet you have a chin like American Dad

Take your son to a float tank place to have a psychedelic experience that won't get you thrown in jail or be too extreme for an 8 year old. He will go super introspective and peel off layers of self and there's a good chance he'll peel off the female layers while he's in there. He might revert, but you have to convince him right after he gets out that he's a boy. 98% of boys who think they are trans before puberty CHANGE THEIR MINDS after it. 98% chance your son will be happy with being male after puberty.

You should've never married a psycho in the first place.

Admit it. You knew all along she was shitty and not for you but you got stuck in the relationship and you never manned up to break up with her and just let her suck you into marriage.

Or you got her pregnant.

Either way. Men need to learn how to break up with clingy psychos early on in life to avoid this fate.

hi joe

Wont help, i was 11 when my dad left my mom and got me into hunting and fishing on his custody days and here I am still in a mini skirt and heels

This

Go home and kill them both

Nice larp faggot now gib boipucci

Saved

Watch this, show her that. That's what's going to happen if it isn't stopped.

Unironically this

this

Divorce her, take kid, run away with him and raise him in the forest.

Honour kill your wife and son.

Lel that's what you get for being a cuck on a woman's leash

If for real, take your kid and run far away and live a quiet life. Get legal custody, though. Or whatever.

Have you tried shock treatment?

kill her.

Scary shit. Not because your son is or isn't trans, but because of, well, all that you said. I don't understand how a child can be a legit trans kid when it's getting praise for doing something. It is being taught to act feminine. This does not actually make the child trans. It'll BELIEVE it is supposed to be trans, but it'll only be when puberty hits he'll show his true colors, and if he undergoes surgery, hormonal treatment and regrets it, you know who to blame. If the kid would turn out to be trans anyway (without basically being taught to act feminine) then you'll have to accept it, it's your child.

Just wait till he cuts off his dick and kills himself. You must be so proud.

It's the fucking prescription drugs that we are feeding our children nowadays. A child's mind is still putting the pieces of itself together. Heavy drug use by the child can seriously fuck that process up. For example, a brain of an 8 year old boy is still figuring out things. Such as "what is the X amount of dopamine I need everyday for my brain function properly." If you idk force feed that child adderall everyday start at 8 years old to when he becomes 18. I bet that person who is now 18 years old will have major issues with depression.

I'm dead serious you ding dong

Hey dumb dumbs, pic related