Season 2 soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECw3UZsKMdU
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJap_lhvpE
pastebin.com/XenmSe9v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

嘘も方便

Lets just hope we get an Idrofront arc movie

What would be a good chapter release schedule? Monthly, weekly, biweekly?

Or staying the same?

whenever he feels like releasing

Bondrewd is a nice and caring dad!

i'm not this far in my duolingo lessons yet

And "b-b-but BD sales don't matter in the current year!!" get shat on yet again.

>sleeper show about loli adventures with nobody giving a fuck
>suddenly last arc
>suddenly top 30 MAL and mad sales in Japland

Boneman magic

>Anime is starting soon
>Riko goes to the toilet
>New chapter released
>Riko is still on the toilet
>Anime begins
>Anime ends
What went wrong?

>inb4 Riko's still on the toilet next chapter

When it is done.

there is an anime god and he smiles upon me

so this is our boat ride

More like our Planet Namek.

Is likely the next one will focus mostly in Reg, Faputa and Nanachi, especially Reg and Nanachi since those two ended the last chapter with too much going on in their heads, but let’s hope Riko will finally be free of the toilet

>Tripfag
and here I was wondering why you were saying shit

I think quarterly is fine.

>Wakuna is going to be crazy abyss prophet and Srajo crazy science neet
I feel like that is absolutely unnecessary, since Bondrewd already fulfills both of those roles as a quasi-religious scientist.
Wakuna should be a slightly creepy grandpa that actually has nothing creepy or monstrous about him. He will share some of the abyssal lore with the party and give them directions on to where go next, but that will inevitably result in even more chaos and troubles since Tsukushi loves subverting the white whistle titles.
Srajo will be found deceased, with cause of death being a mystery, in order to hype up the dangers of the layers past the point of no return.

Please no. If that happens, we will never see layer 6 animated.

How long do you think Chapter 43 is going to be?

We have slim chances of seeing it animated anyways, besides including both as a part of one season fucks up the pacing. I'd rather have an idofront OVA and chances of having season two by 2020 than a half-assed season 2 with both idofront and layer 6 in one package.

One chapter long.

Layer 6 doesn't need to be animated for now.

I'm so conflicted

I want to support the anime, the studio and the original author but at the same time I am not a charity and I don't want to hand them 150 bucks for a bluray they couldn't even be bothered to put subs on

Just release fucking figurines already

I think we could easily get 12 episodes out of everything leading up to & including Idofront and last battle with Bonedad. A couple anime original episodes early on about descending in the 4th and 5th layers, then arriving at Idofront at the end of Episode 3, then 9 solid episodes of Bonedad goodness ending when they step on the elevator to the 6th layer.

By this time the manga will be finished and we can get a final cour about layers 6 and 7.

Add 2 anime original episodes focusing on Prushka

>By this time the manga will be finished
If second season come out in summer 2019 maybe

>Couldn't be bothered to put subs on

user, why would Japanese companies put foreign language subtitles on BDs being sold in Japan for the Japanese? Overseas distributors put subs on for global markets.

I think the Idofront arc could be an OVA series. I don't want it to drag out like the Ozen arc did, and there's a ton of pages devoted to fighting which gets shortened dramatically when in motion. Plus I'd like to see all that choreography look above-average instead of being limited to TV budgets.

Give us Bonedad OVAs, then when there's enough material adapt 6th layer and onward.

The manga is close to being finished already. There's only one layer left.

Nanachi dead when? She is a walking death flag.

Depends on your lifespan.

user, manga is barely scratching the surface of 6th layer and it has a good premise of being longer than Idrofront arc

> The manga is close to being finished already. There's only one layer left.
One layer that they know

She has plot armor now because of sales.

Does he care this much?

That we know about. Everything beyond the 6th layer is a mystery since people don't come back after going past the 7th. So few people have made it back from the 6th that hardly anything is known about what exists at those depths.

I'm not saying he can't finish it up in 10 chapters or so but it'd be really unsatisfying if he did. If anything I'm worried that success will make the manga go on for longer than it was intended to.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm wanting the story to end soon. It doesn't have to stretch out forever.

>So few people have made it back from the 6th

Am I missing something? I thought 6 was the point of no return.

Don't forget the obligatory cutbacks to what's happening on the surface. Even if they can't stretch it out to 12 episodes, seasons of 10 and 11 aren't unheard of. It's like people have forgotten already how slowly the show moved through the material, and a large part of the Bondrewd arc is suspenseful scenes that can be dragged out longer on screen than on a page. Also ending at getting on the elevator isn't as satisfying as getting off it. You get a tease of what's to come and fill out some more time. At any rate, there's no way they're fitting the Bondrewd arc and value village arc into one season unless it's longer than one cour anyway.

She's also his favourite character, so who knows what he'll do.

>Chapter 43 ends with them leaving the sixth layer and descending to the seventh

How mad would you be?

I think that value village won't be longer than Idofront
If nothing goes horribly wrong

user, they just entered the 6th Layer. There's two left, and the last layer they've been in took like 40% of the currently available chapters.

It should be, but Bonedad is working on that. Technically Nanachi has successfully returned from the 6th layer.

>This is..
>This is...
>I would very much like to know this sensation
>For some reason I'm getting really cold...!!!
My Nip is shit too though so do correct me if I'm mistaken

Gentlemen, indulge me with your answers to a question I have for you:

You may only have one of these two as plushies:

>Mitty
>Nanachi

Which will it be?

Not mad unless the following chapter takes months to come out, again.

Give me the new chapter, or else!

They return as Rugs! Other delvers kill them on sight

And now we have tripfags. S'wonderful.

Oppai loli Mitty or rug Mitty?

>If nothing goes horribly wrong
Something has gone horribly wrong in the last two layers they've delved into. Why wouldn't it in the Capital of the Unreturned?

Nanachi by miles
I... I love her

Mitty... Just so I never forget

More than dying i can see her leaving the party to take care of Mitty

Depending on how well made it is, nanachi.

>>This is..
>>This is...
おやおや

Nanachi, because Mitty is too pink and wouldn't go well with the rest of my room.

Value Village seems kind of comfy to me.

Hope you like the perpetual sound of flies buzzing around.

Are you an ANCAP by any chance?

Saw my retardation just after I hit the post button. I guess I'll forever be 出来ない

Answer is obvious.

Is this worth my time?
Is the season done or is it still going?

How do you feel about that gif? Do you like it?

If so, read the manga.

For your time, watching paint dry is a bargain.

and if I don't like it?

Don't watch it if you are a church-going christian and prude.

EVERYONE BUY IT FAST

It looks like Reg's tongue is hanging out like a dog here.

>To determine your rabbit's gender, hold the rabbit on its back in your lap, which will put it into a trance-like state. It may be easier to have its hind legs facing you. Look for the two holes at the base of the rabbit's tail; the back one is the anus and the front one is the genitals.
>Apply gentle pressure above and below the two holes. A female's genitals will appear oval with a slit, even though you may see a slight protrusion when applying pressure. A male's penis should protrude in a round tubular shape

Even if the curse stopped existing in the 6th layer, it seems almost impossible to return from there anyway since you have to swim back up all the way from that deep while somehow avoiding all the underwater predators without all your senses.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECw3UZsKMdU
can a nigga get some piano sheets?

Nanachi. Mitty would just be depressing.

We still have two WW's to experience before we hit Lyza so I feel like we've got a bit more to go. I bet that the bottom is going to be something pretty nuts, so I'm expecting that as separate from layer 7.

I do hope it ends relatively soon, though. It doesn't need to stretch out endlessly and I feel like there's more and more urgency the deeper they go.

Moonrunefags, please tell me how I can improve my grammar and reading skills. I'm doing the Anki Heisig deck everyday and while it's nice, it doesn't help much yet.

You could try tweeting kevin penkin. Although don't count on him having a sheet made up & him willing to just give it away.

Or you could git gud and learn it by ear.

She'll totally die eventually, I'm not holding out hope. She'll make it with them pretty far but she's toast.

Hopefully Faputa doesn't tag along too, she's annoying and I don't see how this LOL YOU WERE REG WHEN I KNEW YOU shit could pay off in any decent way.

>"MATTE!
>regu can't matte cause he's never had to before
>nanachi runs in front of the blast

Faputa is more likely to die than Nanachi.
Never bet on the yandere.

>how I can improve my reading skills
By reading, pretty much.
Have never done Heisig, just did Tae Kim daily and reread stuff from it when I felt like I'd forgotten it.

>I don't see how this LOL YOU WERE REG WHEN I KNEW YOU shit could pay off in any decent way.

Time loop

>Reg could have just MATTE'd and not passed out while fighting Ozen

>watch video reactions for episodes with nudity
>the look of discomfort on their face
>the way they have to loudly state WOAH DAWG THEY'RE LIKE LITTLE KIDS NOT COOL
Every single time. MiA is a great pleb filter.

This would kill the story for me, honestly. Can't stand time loops.

is sentai going release this on blu ray in the US?

I wish I could watch them read the manga.

Nanachi is a girl, user. Else the author risks angering the pathetic Otaku who feel the need to send death threats, publicly burn their merch, and harass him upon the gender reveal.

Kind of sad that the mentally ill minority makes it so authors can't have dramatic reveals like that. Teasing gender becomes meaningless when the fandom decides on one correct way of seeing thing and the author risks a ton of misplaced ill-will by revealing it. It's either obvious from the start (and therefore not a tease at all) or never resolved (like Chrona from Soul Eater). Therefore Nanachi is a girl because of how she reacts to Reg and because the fandom says so, regardless of what the author may have intended from the start. Thank you for reading my blog about gender in Chinese cartoons.

but what if I don't want to do either of those. Someone please feed me via spoon directly to the mouth. I'm sitting in my high-chair and everything.

>and I don't see how this LOL YOU WERE REG WHEN I KNEW YOU shit could pay off in any decent way.

My theory is Tsukushi doesn't know either and that's why 43 took him forever.

How about a Prushka plushie?

They wouldn't make it through volume 1.

I think my favorite video was some lisping asshole who reacted to Mitty's human form with "Wow, I didn't think Made in Abyss would sink this low." Its like, shit dude, what are your values? Why are you even watching fiction if you can't handle this stuff?

For once, stop translating stuff. Even inside your head, your goal is to receive information in jap and immediately understand it.
But of course, you'll need to actively translate the stuff you struggle with in order to understand it.
Oh, and read more. You could, for instance, dowload and read MiA manga in jap and check the english TL when you struggle too much

>Animegaf

Fuck you Duckroll,I know you are reading this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJap_lhvpE

Is this the best MiA video?

Just get off your ass nigga. Hell I tabbed out the horn part for Nanachi in the Light for guitar.

pastebin.com/XenmSe9v

There are slight variations (the piano at the end is played higher up for example), but that's the main jist of it.

How would the story be different if Nanachi got rug'd and Mitty only got her fluff?

Aside from the naked hanging the anime is rather tame in comparison with the anime iirc.
Have these people no siblings or children of their own? Or are amerifags really that prude all around?

What do they do when a 10yo boy loses his swimming pants in a public batch while playing? Close the entire thing? So weird...

I really enjoyed how they expanded on the 3rd layer in the anime.

I really hope lower 4th and 5th are treated the same way, for the way the manga goes on about the wonders of the abyss it really doesn't spend much time showing it to the viewers

Kevin Penkin knows what he's talking about.