SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO RAISE THE SLAGS

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO RAISE THE SLAGS

could it be because, dare i say it, they had some suspicion to begin with?

And you idiots trust the government to faithfully administer paternity tests when they need someone to foot the bill who isn't them...

I was going to say that.
also /thread

Nietzsche was right.

People taking paternity tests are already suspicious about "their" offspring origin.

It is obviously this. I bet 90% of people who get tested specifically for the clap also have the clap.

Pretty much this.

Don't believe the hype lads.

this. you dont shell out the cash for a DNA test unless you have legit concerns.

This is exactly it

Also OP is a faggot jew.

Sampling bias is unknown to liberals.

No NO! Its because you cant trust women. Stay away from them!

And even then you could just as easily title the article "A majority of men who are uncertain of their child's paternity are in fact the biological father," but they choose to emphasize the cuckoldry angle

pewds?

I decided long ago that I would paternity test every single one of my kids. This doesn't change much to me.

Ifin, yer Wayhte and yer Kidz gots curly blackish hare likes a negro? Y'all been lyed to. It done happen to my cuysin. Donts feel bad.

Ofcourse. This thread is a non-event.

Well, chances are if you're getting a paternity test it's because you aren't sure.

/thread.

big brain swede

So if your woman is a slut there is a 50/50 chance that if you have kids it wont be yours. Time to make virginity the most valuable asset of a woman again.

Yeah you're not wrong, well done. /thread