What's your favorite genocide?

what's your favorite genocide?

Mine is the killing and displacement of myanmar's Rohingya Muslims.

>couple muslims go on a murder spree in myanmar
>Buddhist woman raped by 4 muslims
>entire muslim towns burned to the ground
>400,000 displaced to the surrounding area
>Literally called "operation clean and beautiful nation"
>continues to this day

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanzibar_Revolution#Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=IE24qenucRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

... Why would I have a favourite genocide?

Holodomor is nice propaganda though, killed more people than the holocaust and it enrages jews when you mention how the French resistant reused holodomor pictures to denounce the holocaust. The Crimean Goths and Ukrainian Germans were completely wiped out here.

I quite enjoyed the aftermath of the jewish-roman wars.

The Tutsis getting macheted by the Hutus was pretty cool. I would have picked the holocaust if it were in the nonfiction section.

>400,000 displaced to the surrounding area
Even better when you know the surrounding area is fucking Bangladesh.

i like to keep it local, when a bunch of displaced maori warriors paid some upstanding white men for passage to the off shore chatamn islands, where the brave maori war party then proceeded to slaughter and cannibalise the last of the mori ori race. we still celebrate this great victory to this day

>the last of the mori ori race
>mori ori
Come on, admit you just made that up.

a historical example of black on black crime

correction, technically maori are polynesian

>Hundreds of thousands of Muslims illegally cross the border from Bangladesh to Burma
>Immediately begin imposing Shariah law in enclaves
>Women are raped in unseen record numbers
>Buddhist statues are demolished
>Buddhist temples are burnt down
>Buddhist monks are assaulted and murdered at random in their homeland
>Entire villages of Buddhist go missing
>This goes on for 20+ years
>Buddhists realize this can't continue
>Fight back to literally preserve their civilization
>The Western media decries Muslims as innocent victims and froth at the mouth for a chance to redirect 'religious terrorism'
>The UN seeks to sanction and enforce assimilation in Burma on behalf of the Muslims
>Childless women decry the violence and say we need to accept these 'refugees'
We are so fucked. It's all so tiresome.

armenian genocide best day of my life

>These people lived by a code of non-violence and passive resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori

this is what happens to pacifists in a society driven by warfare. the guns just made it possible for our century of total war.

I hadn't done extensive enough research on the subject, thanks. The source I read made it seem like it was a over dramatic response to a few isolated incidents.

I read about this. You guys are some pussys. How dare you be proud of kiling and eating people who took an oath of peace ? fucking cowards

Whats good about throwing children in caves and setting them on fire? Armenians are christians you dickhead

>muh christians

Neck yourself, nigger

if you are not a warrior in our society, you are a slave, guess you know all about that with your lineage. maybe wakanda will save your faggot ass.

even the elephants are joining in on the fun

Fuck you Kraut, Thats why youre getting over ran by Syrians and too pussy to do anything about it

I'm a big fan of Pol Pot. Smashing the learned peoples heads and crushing their babies underfoot to pile skull mounds sky high.
Good guy.

I thought the same thing. Having a favorite genocide is an evil thing

Alot of my ancestors were POWs. All Im saying is how are you gonna be proud of attacking a group of people who chose not to fight. Its like winning a 1 v 1 Mortal Kombat match with no one else playing the game and being proud you won.

Im sure you know about slavery too fucken idiot. The white man is still on your land fucking your women and taking your resources while you kiss his ass. You are proud of defeating a polynesian brother but you are werent good enough to defeat the Europeans apparently. Fucken stupid ass idiot traitor!

Its a favorite of mine also but if there were another Muslim genocide with higher numbers I would probably switch favorites. Are more Houthis being killed than Rohingyans? It makes me feel good when Muslims die.

>even the elephants are joining in on the fun

Im sorry but this shit was funny

I got one I know you would love

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanzibar_Revolution#Revolution

youtube.com/watch?v=IE24qenucRY

This is spooky

I was thinking about the exact same thing today
This is from the film Africa Addio.

No one who considers themselves a poltard should not know about this film

so its wrong to celebrate your history and culture??? maybe a diet of facebook and liberalism will cure me?
we fought the colonists for 50+ years and we get pretty good compensations for it to this day, we didnt get defeated.
at least shaka zulu gave it a crack. no sitting in the hut with your dick in the hand being a pacifist waiting to get killed and eaten

Baste monks.

>even the elephants are joining in on the fun
Imagine how muslims are cancerous, even other forms of life hate them.

The holocaust would definitely be the funniest thing that's ever happened if it were true

The best is the white holocaust

So many orgasms
People voluntarily joining the other team
Squirting
Sweaty hot monkey sex

Go back to worshipping your sacred tree

>kraut
He's a Turk, if he was a German he would have been incarcerated the second he typed the word "nigger"

elephants never forget

Im not gonna argue with you about this. Its just sad that someone would venerate a genocide, killing innocent people. If being proud of this is a good thing then your "history and culture" is devoid of any morality. It used to be legal to Hunt Polynesians in the 18th century! But you brag about killing your brother?! What a dumbass.

It was true you dumb ass
Not saying the jews haven't done a lot of exaggeration over the numbers but it did happen. David Irving confirmed it and you can't accuse him of being a shill.

The Houthis did nothing wrong, it's the Saudis you love so much that deserve a genocide.

I can see genocide as easily justifiable by moral principles. It just depends what principles you hold the most value in.

Go back wiping your assholes with rocks

>hurr morality isnt real its only what i think its moral
American philosophy, everyone.

what about killing a pacifist people minding their own business in their own island. Is that justified?

My favorite genocide is the holocaust but it did not happen

Polynesians were(are) literally cannibals m8

By leaving those muslims in that area you'd have allowed for more raping and murdering of your own people. So if you feel morally obligated towards the preservation of your people then eradication of muslims would be morally justifiable

Sounds pretty good, are there any sources or documentations about this?
I am really interested

Its it ethical to genocide the genocidal?

Hope you're baiting, faggots.

of course this logic only works if the action is against the entire group as a whole. randomly attacking individuals would be fruitless and counter productive. It would have to be done within the framework of the state

Gotta go with the Rwandan genocide tho. Dem machetes and drugs!

>respond to Kraut Flag
>think it's an actual Krat he's talking to

ehhh no.

take it back

That's not genocide.
Everything has to be genocide to get maximum victim points.
Genocide means extermination of a race. This isn't that, and Muslim isn't a race.

You’re not talking to a German you’re talking to a Turk
Then again Hans is busy keeping Sven company in the cuck shed so they could be shitposting from there

>Genocide means extermination of a race. This isn't that, and Muslim isn't a race.
ethnicity*
also
>you can only exterminate a group with killing
youre totally right no ethnic group has ever been exterminated through displacement or replacement

reddit fag found

he was agreeing with you you stupid nigger

if all of the inmates on deathrow were held for several years and executed all at once, would this not be a form of "genocide"?

the reality is that there are hoards of human beings, many who are freemasons, scientologists, southern baptists, catholics, jews mormons and other forms of cover satanist who all need to have the brain flow to their malformed brain's chemical-biology cut off.

#givegenocideachance

Denying reality makes us look like bunch of LARPing faggots.We'll never get mass support attaching ourselves to a discredited murderous regime, but then you know that already Shlomo

I was on a tour of a Holocaust museum this month and the tour guide mentioned that "new data now shows the real number of European Jews killed was closer to 7 or 7.5 million." Any bets it'll be an even 10 million by 2045?

>favorite genocide
Only on Sup Forums

mine is yet to come