Fall 2017

What are you watching?

Black clover

>Not watching Dies Irae
newfag

>Silverlink, JCStaff, Whitefox, LN adaptions
Planning on watching anything actually good this season?

Anything that's not set in a school. I'm sick of school setting cliche.

Are you watching it muted? Asta's voice is aids

>dismissing shows based on studio and not their actual contents
Sup Forums tier cancer

Maybe pick up a few more.

I will probably drop half of these.

I'm actually looking forward to this season

Almost everything.

Counting the days.

What the fuck is Taiga's problem? It takes like 4 weeks into the season every season for new season data to appear?

What is the dev doing? Lovingly handcrafting xml files?

the only shows I am REALLY looking forward to are:
>3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season
>Himouto! Umaru-chan R
>Infini-T Force
>Inuyashiki
>Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
>Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
>Mahoutsukai no Yome
>Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara
>Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

I am considering watching the shows which aren't highlighted green depending on the first episode. Black Clover and Sengoku Night Blood are already out of question.

based on the sequels alone, this season might be a lot "better" than the last one

Here's a list on what days everything airs on.

I don't even know what is airing. I check everyday what there is and then decide. Gintama so far.

Good taste user

this is very helpful, thank you. is this a simple spreadsheet or is there a website for this schedule?

Fucking Square Enix. I thought Dia Horizon would be a straight JRPG fantasy which are so far in between in these isekai days but it turned out to be some chibishit short. I was looking forward to it too. How is this allowed?

What has yuri?

Probably Two-Car. But since it's a racing anime, it won't be 24/7 yuriposting. The /o/ discussion should be great.

Konohana Kitan.

I'm going to watch Kekkai Sensen and the new Yuyu (manage to avoid all the Yuyuyu generals).
Anyway, what is Dies Irae about?

Two car is confirmed to have a male coach which means obvious self insert hetshit.

>Anyway, what is Dies Irae about?
something, something DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

>Asta is a young boy who dreams of becoming the greatest mage in the kingdom. Only one problem – he can't use any magic!
fuck sake

Was it just a joke that Seraph of the End was getting a season three in October? I can't find anything on It

I love Tiv's art style

Black clover and UQ holder and Junni Taisen

I have yet to read something about a third season of Owari no Seraph to be announced any time soon

>Watching the Crunchyroll anime
I hope you guys aren't considering this.

The first episode was aired early and they confirmed he's just a faceless dude.
Then again, that's enough to make the more annoying yurifags fuck off which should make the threads a lot better. And he's voiced by Takumi which is great.

There was that moe short that was supposed to air today about cocktails and marriage but it isn't even on anichart anymore.

I want to fuck Marie

Anime by Fanworks are usually good though.

Is he wearing a mask of his own head but bigger?