Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
youtube.com/watch?v=D7OVo4p2eHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CIANIGGERS RAUS!

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL ILLEGAL CONTENT!

ALSO REMEMBER TO AWOO!

Mike Pence is a faggot

It's actually very fair because tumor head McCain can't even come and do anything in dc so her shoulda stepped aside a long time ago

Excellent car chase
This is comfy

Digits and Hillary has a seizure

Wait, are we Pence-posting again?

>John Edgar Rust left messages on Sup Forums and Reddit using the n-word to say that any blacks “left at Howard University after 10 tomorrow will be the first to go ... After all, it’s not murder if they’re black.”

DEFEND THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
>Katy Perry song from 2008
>song about fags
>2:33
what?

So did Acosta sniff the seat after the presser? Fucker is OBSESSED with Sarah.

Do police in this town provide their own cars? they're all different makes and models lol

How the hell is that a cheap shot? McCain doesn't refuse to go back to congress but that he physically CAN'T go back. That should be enough for immediate removal by stepping down.

Based

Is it a beaner in that car chase?

>those eyebrows

This fucking nigger.

Theyre using undercover cars

THANKS!

They're not bringing their best

Katy Perry used to be a christian singer, did you know? She's a fucking hypocrite.

Looked like a wigger when he was carjacking the lady

>pence is a harley squid
DISAVOW

nobody can defend that skin condition.

Shows my state is the superior state.

jews aren't white

Shes an emotional women

what the fuck is his problem?

>cylon

Yes, Noem and some other Republican guy are running for Governor this year. Daugaard is out due to term limits.

>DADDY CAN'T QUIT I WON'T HAVE A CAREER WITHOUT HIM
They're going to Weekend at Bernie's his corpse for a decade just to keep earning

All Non Americans should know car chases happen regularly in Los Angeles.

She is right, there needs to be a limit McCain is in no shape.

Link me up

she's not wrong tho

This is in Phoenix. But yes in LA this shit is commonplace

>Sebastian
NO!

Dat booty.

Kinda creepy desu

will there ever be a year like 2016 again?

Weekend At Johnnie's

holy shit it’s spreading. Red hot chili faggots were right.

Didn't she date Matt Thiessen, lead singer of Reliant K, for a while too? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong...

If El Rato was an anime character, who would he be?

nope.

Vegeta.

Each new well drilled triggers related demand, from pumps and fabricated metal to truckers. The reverse is also true. Rob Martin, an economist at UBS , estimates that after oil prices tanked in 2014, collapsing energy investment wiped a full percentage point off growth in 2015 and nearly half a point in 2016. Then as oil prices recovered, energy investment contributed 0.6 points to last year’s 2.5% growth.
This is a sharp contrast to historic patterns. When oil prices plunged in 1998 because of the Asian financial crisis, U.S. growth got a boost. When they skyrocketed in 2008, it pummeled an economy already wilting from the mortgage crisis.
Mr. Martin also found oil has had a huge influence on manufacturing. By the end of 2015, near the nadir of prices, shipments of manufactured goods potentially tied to commodities such as fabricated metal products, construction machinery and heavy-duty trucks were down 12% from a year earlier. As oil activity recovered, they turned and by late last year were up 9%.
Not all of this was homegrown. American manufacturers also benefited from recovering activity in foreign oil producers. Nonetheless, it left an imprint on regional growth. From mid-2016 through the middle of last year, more than half the net U.S. jobs created in manufacturing were in Texas, home of the tight oil-rich Permian Basin, according to UBS.

pepe the frog

Vegeta

Not even her real name

How bad is that trumpfag in the PA-18 special election going to lose by? I can't wait for all the threads to be like when Alabama happened

you're welcome

vegetta

>a hero
FUCKING NEWFAGS

Cohn out

We sure he ain't already dead and just decomposing?

ichigo

Who wore it better /ptg/?

I fucking knew it. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

We've known the answer for ages; he's trying to get everyone to wake up and give Trump more energy

Not in our lifetimes

>not making yellow's shit-colored

Bobby Hill

What is even her life's work?

They must have already been monitoring his online activities. If even half of the people threatening to go 1488 actually did something we'd be in a civil war.

comfy as fuck, wish I could be driven around in a car all day, I'd sleep so well

>trump likes to brand things
who knew?

Anything happen today other than kike kvetching?

IMPEACH

OUT OUT OUT

GARY COHN GONE. OVER OPPOSING TRADE WAR.

LOOKS LIKE WAR IS BACK ON THE MENU.

Illinois is voting on going full retard on gun grabbing

lol how does anyone take this seriously

Good or bad?

She'll probably have it in the bag on name recogniton

awoo?

New lows are a good thing in golf.

Don't let the door hit you on the way into the chamber, kike.

Cashing in on daddy; she was a registered Dimm until he ran for president, she swapped parties, tried to shill for him in the campaign, then got a job at FNC pretending to be a conservative woman, while constantly being a globalist desert kike.

so why you listening to decade-old-katy-perry?

He also has a 45 -monographed- on his cuffs, the braggadocio cuck. lmao

awuu

>asks for Trump to come out specifically so he can make an inquiry to the size of his schlong
Dude's kinda creepy in general.

No surprise there

Millions Knives

By Serene Cheong (Bloomberg) — Big oil tankers sailing from the U.S. are set to bring along some benefits for refiners in Asia while allowing them to sidestep traders serving the world’s top crude-buying region.
The new option to load oil into very large crude carriers at the U.S. Gulf Coast terminal operated by the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, or LOOP, will reduce costs and waiting time for Asian buyers of American supplies, according to shipbroking firm Braemar ACM. It also reduces the need to rely on traders to manage complicated tanker logistics that sometimes involve multiple smaller vessels transferring crude into a bigger boat.

Loading about two million barrels of oil into a VLCC at LOOP could cut about $300,000 in direct costs — or 20 cents per barrel — compared with the current process of chartering several Aframax vessels to load barrels from inland berths and ship-to-ship transfers to larger tankers, according to Braemar ACM. Additionally, loading at the terminal also reduces the timeline to one day from the four days that’s currently needed.
The LOOP’s About-Face on Oil Imports Cues U.S. Drive Into Global Market
To sweeten the deal, LOOP is also willing to offer storage space in its tanks at discounted rates to enable exporters to collate enough volumes to fill a full VLCC. It has storage capacity of 71 million barrels, nearly as large as the 78 million barrels at U.S. oil hub in Cushing, Oklahoma, Singh said in the report.

>FUN IS BANNED
Okay

He's actually doing this (in the way people in politics know how to do it)

This shit gets me every time

I fail to see how that's a cheap shot. McCain can't do his fucking job. Step down.