communism was made by jews

>Capitalism was made by the opportunistic
>Communism was made by the greedy
>Fascism was made by the strong

ftfy

AND THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY A FAGGOT

Blue version.

>fascism was made by the strong

Isn't the definition and orginal concept of fascism supposed to be weak things wrapping itself around a strong leader? I believe it translates to bundle of sticks wrapped around an axe head and bound to reinforce the axehead in the middle. Well a bundle of sticks is also a faggot. So fascism translates to a faggot bound and wrapped around a head of a strong leader

it was the strong that made it the strong becomes the leader and moulds the weak into the strong as well

This thread was made by an insecure child who ocan't balance his own checkbook.

fine reply with insults keep letting the left rise keep letting the unwanted in that has worked so well for you so far hasn't it ? are you going to sit back and let them destroy what your people fought and suffered for or are you going to do something about it ?

If fascists are so strong, they wouldn't have been crushed by communists

>Made by the strong
>Nearly every fascist state was destroyed by losing wars
So we are using Justin Trudeau's definition?

And distributism was made by the godly

What are you doing about any of that? And no, shitposting on the internet isn't doing anything.

the soviots won in numbers not superiour technolagy squashing one bug is easy but a swarm has a more likley chance of winning
betrayal by high ranking officers can contribute to that and the fact that they were fighting the whole world which they defended themselves pretty well until they met their unfortunate demise

i try to sway people to my side to show them the path to glory of course they all don't listen unfortunately

>betrayal by high ranking officers can contribute to that
Can you give any examples of this?

>the fact that they were fighting the whole world
US, UK, USSR, and China vs Germany, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Thailand, and Japan. Seems like a relatively even match up, at least compared to something like the War of the First Coalition which the outnumbered French handily won.

It doesn't matter how they lost. You're argument is that fascists are strong and therefore should be obeyed.
Even by your own metric of strength, history has shown all fascists to be weak. After all, they have been by defeated by almost any ideology. From communists to neoliberals

Heinrich Himmler was on big example and an attempted assassination on Hitler by various other officers

US plus all their allies UK plus all their colonies USSR plus all their puppets and china vs Germany Italy hungry Roumania Bulgaria Thailand and japan

if Hitler and his allies was a little more careful with their decisions then the war would of been won they were strong leaders but i admit were overconfident with their tactics

gay*

>Heinrich Himmler was on big example
How so?

>and an attempted assassination on Hitler by various other officers
By the end of operation Bagration the war was long since lost. The complete destruction of Army Group center was a near killing blow to the German army on the Eastern front.

>US plus all their allies
Ah yes, Nicaragua really helped out in WW2.

>UK plus all their colonies
So the UK.

>USSR plus all their puppets
The USSR didn't have puppets

>Germany Italy hungry Roumania Bulgaria Thailand and japan
I would take you more seriously if you could spell. Also I and you forgot Finland too. If you look at casualties and troop contributions it is patently obvious that Romania, Bulgaria, and the other minor countries contributed far more than minor countries in the Americas like Brazil.

Furthermore you have yet to counter my point on the War of the First coalition. If a weak ideology like Republicanism could win a war against most of the world, surely a strong ideology like fascism could win an even easier war.

he was the leader of the SS and one of Hitlers most trusted officers when he offered piece to the allies it was a big hit
their betrayal still harmed the government when they attempted the assassination
pic related shows the allies (green) and the axis (blue) they took on the fucking world
again there is nothing wrong with the ideology the leaders at the time although strong were overconfident and should of made their decisions more carefully

for some reason pic related never showed my mistake

You deal in absolutes.

Every battle is different, every war has different circumstances, setting, time, etc. 20th century Fascism lost 1 war. How many wars have democracies lost? How many have monarchies lost? How many wars have republics lost? Infinitly more.

However I should note that the principles of fascism were commonplace in the ancient world, and led may nation's to history such as Rome.

You speak about the world and history as if it started 300 years ago. You have much learning to do, reddit migrant

>they took on the fucking world
Once again most of the world didn't contribute. However, once again if France could win the war of the first coalition why couldn't the axis win WW2?
>France (who had just had a revolution and was dealing with internal strife and rebels)
vs
>Spain
>Austria
>Britain
>Prussia
>Holland
>Portugal
>The largest and most powerful Italian states

The French then repeated similar successes another five times before finally being defeated after more than two decades of war.

So once again I ask why are fascists so shit at war?

>20th century Fascism lost 1 war.
20th century fascism has only fought in one war against developed countries. For an ideology supposedly made by the strong and based around strength, their war record doesn't speak well. Also I don't see how it was an ideology made by the strong. The only major fascist state founded by the strong was Spain, the rest was formed primarily by career agitators and sickly drug addicts.

>However I should note that the principles of fascism were commonplace in the ancient world, and led may nation's to history such as Rome.
Such as?

>You have much learning to do, reddit migrant
Ah yes the classic tactic of calling your opponent reddit.

>Once again most of the world didn't contribute

did you look at the fucking map ? look again

>did you look at the fucking map ? look again
Wow, Brazil? Such a massive impact. Do you know how many Brazilians died in WW2? 1,000. Fucking Romania lost over three times as many personnel as Canada and Australia combined. Looking at only countries that suffered at least 100,000 military casualties the main contributors of WW2 were

Allies
>USSR
>China
>US
>UK
>Yugoslavia
>Poland
>France

Axis
>Germany
>Japan
>Italy
>Romania
>Hungary

This comparison doesn't even look that unbalanced. The UK isn't even including India who suffered just 87,000 casualties.

you said most of the world did not contribute yet most of the world is in fucking green

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

*throws vodka to its left*

>Contributing a battalion is what helped decide the war
If the allies only consisted of the US, China, Britain, and USSR the war wouldn't have been any different.

the greedy are the strong

if they weren't, you would call them envious instead