Shingeki no Kyojin 98

>I will appreciate if you can read this thing out loud. I’m sorry. Although you are busy… (I still bothered you.)
>…
>Annie a shit.

What did Isayama mean by this? Is Isayama teasing that the letter was for Levi and not for Zeke? Or is he planning to do some spinoff for the manlet?
>silly plot twists
Levi was a spy all along

>What did Isayama mean by this?
"Sorry, fujos for making 8 consecutive chapters without heichou... pls keep buying"

It's probably a joke. We'll see tomorrow.

Big Erwin a precious.
Little Erwin a precious.

Is there an announcement tomorrow with the chapter? or just the chapter?

>Annie
you spelled mikasa wrong

AM a cute.

Or he is teasing that Levi will be in chapter 98. I would like some announcement about the SnK High School preview

Yeah, too bad that they don't seem to like each other very much.

Like that matters, we've a LAME and a EMA cover during this whole arc and none of them have shown up other than hobo Eren's glimpses.

Genki Girly coming through!

Annie Mikasa a best

*we've had

That Annie looks like she is 45

It's after a timeskip.

Hopefully shitmin and shitren.

Hopefully Armong and Ragetard.

Post cute art.

Armin and Mikasa.

Zeke/Frieda is the thinking man's ship.

Silly user, nothing involving Armong is cute

They could have really bonded in chuugakkou over how inappropiate they are with their siblings.

How much of Levi´s face will they recycle in season 3? Let´s guess
>too much budget for seminaked Levi
>too little budget for Grisha´s flashback
Just like they dedicated more budget to YH moment and made that terrible looking Erwin´s ADVANCEEE

Indeed.

>Flegel and dot pixis
ftfy

nobody here cares about the manlet

So is the Fritz hair meant to be white or blonde?

Cute.

I don't think it matters. Isayama isn't the kind of artist who likes to copy and paste designs

White in the manga, blonde in the anime.

>Lenz

>White in the manga
Yeah but that's years later.

Well, Isayama and canon disagree.

You care enough to focus only on the manlet from my post.

>That Pieck face
>That Porco face
kekekek

Post your chapter predictions.

i felt like putting you in your place

>i felt like putting you in your place
You sound like a cunt.

he's still relatively young but it could be the stress of nearly getting killed in a gruesome battle.

We don't really get into his psyche TOO much, not like we have with Reiner, so it's hard to say how traumatized he is from what has happened to him. He appears to be calm and collective most of the time but who knows.

It's the titan aids

even though I have a myriad of personal opinions that contradict this one: It is hinted that Hobo Eren's letter is going to Zeke. If that is the case I believe he will attempt to coerce Zeke, via bluffing or legitimate threats of some kind, to cooperate.

You need to fix your insecurities user.

I'm your everyday user, nothing different

hm that could be it too, he's only got a year left at best right? Though we couldn't really tell via his hair color, Kruger looked disheveled as shit didn't he.

>Kruger looked disheveled as shit didn't he.
Looked like he was on deaths door.

yet he did have enough left in him to deliver an Argentine Back Breaker to a large vessel, and stomp some chumps.

I wonder then if it is quite literally a set time, and how he would die: Like 13 years exactly to the second he just unceremoniously drops dead to the ground, kind of like the Matrix when those guys plugs were pulled.

Eren´s letter is for Zeke because he saw that Kruger talking to Zeke in one of his visions, so Zeke will react once he reads Kruger.
Eren also escaped with Annie in his stomach from SL.

Delusional Krugerfags are still going on about this?

He only started looking like shit when he got out of the titan.

the name Kruger is probably relatively common in their society. I wouldn't think initially seeing the name Kruger would alert Zeke all that much.

He would more so react to the content of the letter, which then would be more obvious that he can deduce it was written from Eren Y.

>Festival starts
>Zeke gets letter
>A bit more of Zeke's plan revealed
>At the end, either Eren meets Zeke/Reiner or another Paridisian shows up.

That's all I got. After getting caught so off guard by 97 I don't know what to expect.

Reiner, Zeke, Jean and Connie

I'd say armong, but we all know that he will live till the very end, since he's isayamas self insert.

>meanwhile comedy relief character Sasha is still alive

>everyone who thinks differently from me is delusional Xfag
try, you can be even more retarded if you tried

>Reiner, Zeke
Zeke more towards the end I think
>Jean
Boring fag will get a boring generic ending
>Connie
I hope not but he might die while charging in to kill Zeke.

Spoilers in five minutes.

97 threw a wrench into my thought process that Marley was NOT secretly controlled by the Tiebers. For a while that just seemed so absurd that Marley would let that happen to themselves. I was wrong though and I admit it.

What I do appreciate from the recent chapters, including 97, is how it gave us insight into the Great Titan War without really saying anything about it at all. Marley as an independent faction didn't prevail in the Great Titan War, in fact it was the Tiebers/War Hammer.
While the Great Titan War was apparently something that had been going on for centuries, the Tiebers were the only ones to realize a drastic change coming and used it to their advantage. They let the Coordinate and the Attack Titan escape but they ultimately succeeded in the entire point of the war: One Titan Noble Family consolidating their power over the others.

Why would you tell lies on the Internet?

I don't actually believe the time thing. I don't have an explanation. But I don't believe it.

Last time Isayama posted something in his blog was Gabi. And It was a spoiler of the next chapter

Eren missing Armin.

Interruption of the festival confirmed.

>Utopian gay big brother
>bastard dyke half sister with multiple personality disorder
>Schizoid big sister
>Cheating and unworthy daddy
>Sectarian
Sweet reminder that the reiss are the best family.

kek

Levi and Hanji relationship confirmed.

well since we've never seen it happen aside from knowing it happened to the Original Ymir Fritz, one can't be blamed for not being entirely convinced. Isayama has not provided another example of it happening. A good time to explain that more thoroughly could have been Kruger flashback memories or at some point right now during the Marley arc when they can/could discuss Titan things. They don't really go much into what goes on at the Titan Research Facility either.

Kruger was highly interesting in terms of History as, at the time, he was the only guy we knew that was a 2nd predecessor to a currently known Titan. It was neat to get insight about where Attack came from.
Yet we still didn't get much more than that. How did Kruger come to acquire it? Was Kruger secretly a member w/e Noble Family had the Attack? Was it taken from that Noble Family by force by an unknown 3rd party, or perhaps given willingly? etc.

Something like this will probably never happen but I'd be interested in a kind of a couple chapter Spinoff around the time of the Great Titan War to see the Shifters and their holders from long ago

We see how Zeke infected Connie's village, Annie killing Sawney and Bean, then flash forward and we get to see Annie's and Bert's families, maybe Reiner apologizes to them or something because why the fuck not sprinkle a little more suffering onto his character. Then maybe at the end we'll learn a little more about Helos and the history of the Fritz escaping to Paradis.

who are your favourite shingekis and why are they gabi, falco and sieg?

text spoilers were right last month, someone who can read nippon or something go check

Falco is for Amongfags wannabes.

they were from baidu, and if they're not from baidu this time then they'll be fake

heh? how?

>text spoilers were right last month
There was no text spoilers last month.

what language is baidu, korean? fookin moon runes
yes, they specifically said reiner flashbacks and Falco getting a letter from mr kruger

Gabi is shit.

I don't like Falco. But Gabi and Zeke are best

I myself posted the link to the one piece esque site, some anons copy pasted it and even posted google translated versions

>Not the Marine pasta
Shit

>Utopian gay big brother
Uri was Frieda's uncle

>more BRA flashbacks of shit we already know
The yada-yada of stuff that happened after the graduation in Reiner's suicide scene was clearly meant to show that his flashbacks are over

I thought of that, but i just liked
>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
more.

>flashbacks are over
And that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Much better,

Why is manlet pouting?