Everyone talks about trump on here. But what are your thoughts on the First Lady?

Everyone talks about trump on here. But what are your thoughts on the First Lady?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1QijDrWvBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shes a wetback roastie

Best first lady ever.

She's like... the other prisoner, and you're both bonding with your captor as some sort of defense mechanism... stockholm syndrome if you will. She's already accepted the captor, and wants you to accept him too. or else.

Melania's parents came here thanks to CHAIN IMMIGRATION.

They have to go back.

Drumpf's Russian mail order bimbo.

A slut who married someone she clearly doesn't like for his wealth and status.

She's hot. It's a damn shame our media is run by literal faggots. If she was the first lady in the 80s or 90s America would have been proud to show off our hot ass first lady in a bikini.
Alpha president, sexy first lady, hamburgers and guns. But sadly we have numales, feminists and CNN instead.

When you marry for money, you earn every penny.

her parents arent from chaina

Breaking news on the Trump Russia investigation tonight with Anderson Pooper!

Dirty commie infiltrator. She has to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1QijDrWvBc

Melania needs to step aside and let Ivanka be First Lady.

We haven’t had a female fotus in 8 years so it’s nice to welcome back women into their rightful role

/thread

I don't talk about her. She is just some random hot Euro hired to play the role of a wife.

Elegant, nice, and beautiful. Like me.

She's a nice lightning rod for hypocritical feminist bile and white knight misogyny. Redpills all around there.

Other than that I don't trust her not to get full of herself despite the fact she's only riding Trump's coattails.
If she hurts Trump I won't forgive

She was already rich as fuck when she met him

poetry, man.

really? how rich?

You sound so educated on the history of Yugoslavia. Thank god for scholars like you user or this board would be so fucked up. 3

Prolly a 3, but she's pretty smart. Not as independent as Michael but that's fine. Michael's lunch policies were gay

And now she's wealthy by association. She also climbed up the social ladder, and is now married to one of the most powerful men in the world.

Not bad for a former whore from some poor slav country.

She's totally fucking Kuchner while her hubby makes more retarded incest babies with Ivanka.

would bang desu