Is this why breasts look weird in anime and manga?

Is this why breasts look weird in anime and manga?
Japanese have a different experience due to their bras so draw them differently enough that foreigners view anime titties as poorly drawn?

>breasts look weird in anime and manga
No they don't. Stick to your 3D pigs.

Fuck
Now I have to masturbate to Hitomi Tanaka.

>muh escapism
>muh board culture
Grow up.

>inb4 not anime

Maybe, but even when characters go around with no bra, the tits look way too perky. Like, silicone perky. I like that aesthetic, but I think only ecchi shows can draw them big and perky with just enough sag to be grounded in reality. Manyuu comes to mind.

Lurk more, faggot.

>Hitomi

Disgusting.

maidragon has a good animation for tits, in the manga they follow the gravity

>>>r/anime

No. it's because large Japanese breasts may be rare but they are a thing of beauty.

Tomomi Motozawa is superior to that old cow.

>Fat ass >>>>>>> Big tits

This thread isn't really anime and manga related. Take your japenese tits thread to /jp/.

You realize most anime designers and manga artists never seen boils in their life? They would just google 巨乳 and draw based on the results, most of whom are fake since real ones are genetic rarities.

please keep it anime related

He's right.

OP here
I'm talking sbout clothed breasts than bare naked breasts.
I don't see the right with naked tits much

Really? I think Cool Kyou is one of those guys that leans more towards the silicone camp. I don't read Maid Dragon, so maybe they do there. In Chichi Chichi they don't. But your webm reminded me, KyoAni draws some god tier tits. Just look at the girls from ABP and Phantom World.

>boils
You mean boobs? Are you seriously saying they've never seen real tits in all their life? I mean, including through online means?

You're gay.

well
think about it

the japanese don't really have a market for larger than US DD cup bras, so look at the OP pic. its Hitomi Tanaka, btw.

notice how her breasts look more natural in the US bra? in the JP bra, its probably even too small for her bust size, because she probably got something that was in her band size, but close to her cup size as she could get

i have the UTMOST respect for anyone who can translate huge breasts to any medium, anime or manga, and get that size, shape and heft right and look natural.

its what im trying to do myself. i fucking love breasts so damn much that i keep trying over and over to get shit looking right. i do draw oppai loli and in that, i feel like its a nice challenge since its something that doesn't quite exist IRL.

its moreover too, how does the characters breasts interact with the world, not just the character. how do the rest on things, how do they jostle when she moves about, when she gets library books, do they push books on a lower shelf inwards?

does she attract attention with her attire?
how do others view her, do they just view for her breasts or can they see past that? what is her home and school life like? is it comfortable or hectic? does she blame her bosom or embrace them?

many many questions, anons
you too can make huge breasts more than just for gags, you can make them for sad or happy moments too. its up to you!

Try maybe

Fuck off.