FLORIDA FREAKSHOW: Have All Members Voted?, Edition

Watch the anti-gun freak show with your friends on Sup Forums:
thefloridachannel.org/watch/event/2018031093/

Previous thread On this episode: Bald Meximutt pretends that the 2nd Amendment is only about muskets and flintlocks; neglects to mention en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller#Decision and the fact private citizens used to own warships.

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20180306/florida-emergency-alert-house-members-need-to-hear-from-you-now
people-press.org/2017/06/22/public-views-about-guns/#race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Round 3

FIGHT!

Why the fuck do these faggots think that banning a certain gun is going to fix anything?

>places of people of color.
What we should do is ban people of color, it would work like banning guns would work.

No, it would actually work.

watching 56% and literal fags trying to undermine 2a is really quite terrifying, makes me worried about the future if it keeps going in this direction

>stewdant paupulations

Honestly school therapists aren't that bad of an idea. Black guy is the most rational so far.

Is this bill actually going to pass?
Yesterday it passed the florida senate.Most Republicans voted for it and most Democrats voted against it. If it passes the age to buy will be raised to 21 and bump stocks will be banned and I don't want that.

Should be a wake-up call to these CivNasties when 100% of the non-whites are sponsoring all the anti-2a shit. You cannot have white laws and white culture without whites. The "Browning of America" means the end of America.

From what I understand they're voting on amendments to the current code rather than writing an entirely new one.

It's the first step to all-out confiscation, Aussie style.

only weak sissies need a bump stock

Letting non-whites vote set about the beginning of the end of America.

goddamn that SAW is clean as fuck

This tbqh but they shouldn't be banned because, after all, the democrats are all about equal opportunity.

Theres a reason for all the florida man bullshit. Florida has its fair share of filth.. but it also has something that is impressive. Most of its population are geriatrics who fled the northern states, yea lots of them bring with them cuckoldry.. but along with them, quietly, arrived a lot of red pilled lads. And the local crowd.. they are either commie faggots or 1488, nothing in between, fence sitters are rare. The commie faggots are your regular assortment of genetic waste and drug users. When I go out to the store there are only two interactions I have "omg a strong white man get back hes dangerous" or a knowing nod from 100 feet away "I dont know you, I dont care who you are, but Im with you"

When reality sinks in and these fuckers realize that all their heros are getting military tribunals.. and they start feeling froggy. Florida is going to be a fun place to watch.

>Is this bill actually going to pass?
Precisely zero Democrat-sponsored bills have passed today. That's the whole point of the show, watching libs wallow in tears

Gluttony for punishment.
>why don't we haz gibs for what we want?
Because you spend money on stupid nigger shit.

All they are accomplishing is getting the few no-guns remaining in florida to consider buying guns. My mother never shot a gun in her life. She came up to me concerned about all this "user, maybe I should learn how to shoot a gun". Laid all my firearms out on a bench, its funny as fuck watching a 60 year old woman handle a 12 gauge for the first time better than your average commie could.

When this is all over we are going to look back with lamentation... "fuck I wish those faggots would have put up a better fight"

>watching faggots and shitskins prove for all the world to see that Sup Forums is right
>terrifying

I'd be worried too, shlomo

NAY 88
lmao

That sounds really sweet honestly. I wish my dad was so willing to fire anything anything bigger than a .22 once.

these same items are on the NC roster for 2019, so this tells me they are gonna have more school shootings until the public is absolutely CONVINCED they need to be disarmed.

>Why the fuck do these faggots think that banning a certain gun is going to fix anything?

Ostensibly it is to lower homicide rates, but that makes no sense whatsoever. According to FBI statistics, only about 3% of all firearm murders are committed with rifles. In the vast majority of murders (90%+) that are committed with a gun, the gun is a *handgun*.

Handguns are used to murder in excess of 7000 Americans every year, while rifles are used to murder less than 300. Since that is the case, why are Democrats obsessed with AR-15's?

Here's an explanation:

Democrats hate ARs because ARs are perceived as "white" guns. The people who own them tend to be rural, and tend to be participants in "gun culture." The AR is associated with the patriotic, conservative, culturally christian, "bitter clinger" stereotype. Therefore the the AR is politically expedient for Democrats to attack. Singling out ARs is indirectly singling out the "cis white christian male" archetype, the oppressor of the people in Democrat mythology.

Cont. (1/2)

Cont. (2/2)

Conversely, Democrats don't care about handguns because handguns are perceived as "black" guns. Black people are FAR more likely to be murdered than white people, and the most common way for black person to be murdered is by another black person wielding a handgun. So many black people are shot by black people with handguns that if you eliminated those murders, the total homicide rate in the US would drop by almost half. For this reason, it is impossible to address the problem of handgun violence without highlighting the problem of black-on-black violence, and Democrats don't want to go within 10 miles of that subject because it conflicts with their "white oppressor" narrative.

Democrats claim that they want gun control to "save lives," but their stance on handgun vs. their stance on rifles proves that claim to be a pretense. When handguns kill thousands, they don't care. Why not? Because those deaths conflict with their "cis white Christian male oppressor" narrative. But when ARs kill dozens, Democrats climb up on top of the caskets to denounce the horrible killing machines. Why? Because those deaths feed their narrative.

Democrats don't care if you or your children get shot. Democrats care about power, and the degree to which they care about your death is in direct proportion to their ability to exploit your death to increase their power. (That is why #BlackLivesMatter to them.)

Did bumping up the age to 21 get BTFO? I have no way to listen to the stream right now.

Honestly I can definitely see that.

I see zero benefit in a bump stock. In a full blown civil war situation, assuming there is a degree of non-assymetricality to the warfare.. You would want 1-2 squad automatic weapons. And for that function an ar with a trigger link or milled sear would be infinitely more useful than a bumpstock. The way a bumpstock works is going to rape your moa. I mean.. Ive never used one but it looks clumsy as shit.

KEK.

Almost done guys!
>This is the last amendment, for all of us.

Gay memorial is just one huge black cock

>Largest Mass Shooting in American History
Wasn't that Las Vegas this past year?

>they are either commie faggots or 1488, nothing in between
Can confirm. Living in Florida is like living in South Africa, so redpills are abundant.

Every single time it's come up in any bill, the bill got 'Nay'ed into a fucking black hole.

Ja. Heil, Kamerad!

it was, to be honest. I think most people really do want to try atleast once but are scared. Bruh, it was funny as shit. I let her shoot my carry pistol, which is an sp-01 (heavy trigger, heavy slide, has a lot of kick for a 9mm) then I let her shoot this faggoty little .380 I bought for my wife to get comfortable shooting with while I reloaded magazines

>her: "this little gun is fucking gay"

it was a great time

>zero benefit in a bump stock
I agree, but you miss the point. If more people thought like you about the 2A, then all that would be left of a firearm in 20 years would be the stock and an Eco-friendly sling.

when there's fewer guns, fewer people get shot.
but every politician bends over for daddy NRA. for money. and that's basically the story.
this isnt even a republican vs democrat thing.

>"This little gun is fucking gay"
I like your mom lol. Sucks that my dad's a bleeding heart liberal whose voice shows that he's absolutely terrified of an AR-15

what a bunch of cock suckers. Why the fuck would anyone want to give 1M dollars their "non-profit" established for the sole purpose of leeching this money.

What a fucking joke.

It's near Colonial Drive, so the memorial would probably be just one huge public dildo

Yes. They can't even keep their emotional appeals consistent from one moment to the next. They also seem to always neglect to mention the Pulse shooter was a Muslim registered Democrat son of a migrant who pledged allegiance to ISIS.

>Living in Florida is like living in South Africa
A truer statement has never been stated lol, especially South Florida.

>30 AMENDMENTS
>NONE ADOPTED

>We presented 37 amendments. None of them were adopted
Fucking lol

>Forgetting the 49 lives
How can we forget the 49 faggots and one dune coon?

"Let's pass this amendment because its the last one" great argument faggot

>MFW Democrats BTFO'd Again

>muh big bad NRA
Liberals do this sleight of hand trickery to make people think the NRA is a boogeyman that only serves the CEOs of gun companies but it's an organization that exists because millions of ordinary American citizens contribute to it and believe in what it represents...just like the ACLU or SPLC or Planned Parenthood.

Hearing this faggot cry about muh memorial is pissing me off.
>Let's throw a million dollars for a monument to immortalize that day someone shot 49 queers
Actually this sounds like a great idea now that I'm seeing it in writing.

Love you guys, it's been fun watching libshits get BTFO'd. Don't give up the fight and GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT. PLEASE VOTE AGAINST THIS FAGGOT AND THE PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH HIM. Always. HAIL VICTORY!

>The people who own them tend to be rural,
thats the most laughable point, too. I just looked up the stats there are ~125 million houses in America. And as of 2016, according to nbc, there were 5 million Americans who owned an AR-15 variant.

This is including cucked states. So 125 million houses, and most people that own firearms tend to also not live in apartment complexes (in my experience anyway). So, cucked states included, approximately 1 in every 20 houses has an big mean scary-15.

And thats not even factoring in other types of big mean scary.

There is zero chance of confiscation.

0-31

Way to go!

>we are providing a bunch of money to solve the problems
> lets spend some of that money, instead on not solving the problem

>Living in Florida is like living in South Africa

Kek, now that I think about it the height of the walls around gated communities is just like south africa.

Seriously. And 321 just went on a fucking importation "inclusive community building" extravaganza in response to us going so hard for Trump. Local government here is fucking pozzed to shit.

The amendment to remove it did sadly.

Cocoa here. They're apparently planning some new "affordable housing" shit across the street from muh hood. I'm planning to book it back up north to rural Md if they do. Saved up enough money for retirement, almost, so...

I lurk Reddit a lot at work because I can't use Sup Forums. The anti-gun posters typically berate rednecks, southern people, whites, and "gun culture". The believe American "gun culture" is bad and should be destroyed. They want guns to be treated more like Europe, where they are only taken out to hunt or target shoot, and not as an item to be viewed as useful for any other purpose or trained with with the intent to use it for defense or "The Happening".

Like many things, their own worldview, likely urban, colors their view of guns as something that only killers or people with murderous fantasies enjoy on a regular basis. People can USE guns but not enjoy them, such as for hunting. Many are okay with that. But using a gun and enjoying the use thereof is evil in their eyes.

Attempts to reason with them by mentioning how rifles are only 300 deaths, whereas even fists kill more are met with emotion driven responses that "we have to start somewhere" and that "something is better than nothing." When asked if they would repeal their laws if nothing comes of it, they never respond.

WE WUZ REPER ZENTA TIZ N SHEET
mfw white guy has to spend 10 minutes explaining the simple concept of insurance

not sure why youre calling me a jew when i agree with you. your state is turning into south africa and as soon as enough of those niggers take over your senate, your ars and magazines are going to be just as cucked as california

it's interesting because these types are the ones who usually fall for this type of scammy shit.

I'm sort of torn though, these cost sharing groups really do sound like a scam. The marketing is so similar to pyramid selling schemes that I find it hard to side with them.

It does seem like this bill doesn't enable them or anything, so these black folx who are calling it a scam aren't really winning anything by opposing this outright as they will still exist either way.

If they truly were concerned about these groups being a scam they should propose amendments regulating them instead of going Y AINT DEY DERE? IF I DID DIS I BE LOCKED EM.

Fuckers need to play more Contra.

Solid points, but not quite there yet.

Remember, gun control originally focused on HANDGUNS, because the goal was total ban. The brady campaign was formed in 1974 as the National Council to Control Handguns, and was then renamed Handgun Control until 2001. This is also why there were issues regarding banning "saturday night specials", cheap handguns purchased by low income people and the guns most used by gangbangers and criminals. Handguns were the most accesible firearms and they wanted to get rid of them.

The gun grabbers realized this wasnt popular, because all their arguments about the need to ban handguns -from grand dads 38 revolver to the flavor of the day 1911 every American knew about, showed their true goal of total disarmament.

This is why the focus was shifted to rifles, and in particular "scary assault style rifles". It was easier to mislead most people, even thise who owned handguns, about the dangers of rifles. This was the shift during the awb of the 90s, and it went into over drive after sandyhook and now parkland.

They know exactly what they are doing. Their goal isnt to ban "military type weapons" but total disarmament.

>this guy's farewell speech
Guys...I wasn't ready for feels tonight.

It becomes especially clear when they use arguments about "We don't want to ban all guns. We need to ban all semi-automatic weapons!" which plays well with the gun-uneducated (who do not know the difference between semi and fully automatic). However, when anybody who knows anything about guns chimes in with "you know that will ban over 90% of guns?", they scatter like cockroaches, the light having been turned on their disingenuous positions.

The fact of the matter is that Heller vs DC put the brakes on any attempt to ban handguns, so rifles are their next obvious target. I expect a Supreme Court case in the next decade that shreds that too, forever fucking gun control in the ass except for laws that attempt to make it very annoying to own guns, but not outright ban anything.

what happened?

>AWB Gone

>Age Increase from 18 to 21 stays. However, Private Sales are un-effected, can still be 18. The law can be circumvented by getting a hunting license so you can still buy at 18 from an FFL.

>Bump Stocks are illegal, still.

>Armed Teachers stay

>Gonna be voted on tomorrow by the Senate, they could keep bouncing this back and forth, and just let SB 7026 die.

Shit I missed it, what and who said what?

They don't. You should understand that every antigun politician knows what they're doing. They're wannabe tyrants who wish to see their country destroyed. They hate this country and everything it stands for. Any voter who thinks banning a specific type of firearm is simply a fool who fell for the gungrabber's ruses.

>civnat
Yeah the world is impossible to comprehend if you keep thinking muds and sexual deviants will come around to reasonable politics.

I missed his name. One of the representatives is retiring, he said a lot of really nice things about all of his colleagues and his family.

It's not intended to fix anything. They want to set the precedent, then continue to ban whatever weapon is used for the next thing. It's exactly what was done in England for example.

>FAGGOTS CHECK THIS OUT WE CAN STILL STOP THE REST OF THIS BILL!!!!!!!

nraila.org/articles/20180306/florida-emergency-alert-house-members-need-to-hear-from-you-now

>WE CAN STILL STOP THIS!! EMAIL AND CALL THEM IN THAT LIST, TELL THEM NO TO BUMP STOCK BAN AND AGE INCREASE!

Aye, you got the right idea Call up everyone, hell, even the Dems and tell em' what the American people think.Besides, Tumblr is probably in flames telling people to call up in support of this silliness.

> sleight of hand trickery
the amount of money law makers take from the NRA is public domain. it's not like some crazy acid-trip conspiracy.
Richard Burr from NC took almost 7 million.

can confirm. yankee from ny, got redpilled to all heck.

never was opposed to guns but was never for them but that quickly changed within 2 years of arriving in florida.

>Age Increase from 18 to 21 stays. However, Private Sales are un-effected, can still be 18. The law can be circumvented by getting a hunting license so you can still buy at 18 from an FFL.
>can be circumvented by getting a hunting license

So the law will effectively do nothing? I'm guessing a hunting license in Florida requires a short hunting safety class and a little bit of money.

REMINDER: Gun rights is directly related to immigration

>people-press.org/2017/06/22/public-views-about-guns/#race

God damn this picture is Florida. Even the wife is overweight and drinking natty lite during the day kek

Join the NRA and vote with your wallet. They raised like $250M in the last couple weeks from over 500k joining

this pic could honestly have been taken in BC if it weren't for the lmg

probably just a 4 pack of Natty Ice tall boys and a 20 minute drive to some Cubans backyard where you can shoot at some empty Tito's bottles while you stand ankle deep in septic water filled with fire ants

I'm from Georgia and see this exact scene all over my state and Florida. I really like most Floridians but the guido ones with basketball jerseys, piercings tattoos and snapback hats can seriously fuck off. Those guys are why there's such a cultural divide between Florida and the rest of the Deep South.

>Format for u, Put in the header VOTE NO to SB 7026

Ladies and gentlemen of the Florida House, my name is ___, and I am asking you to vote NO to SB. 7026.

I have sent out emails, contacted my representatives and done all I could, but I send this email out again to say, that the banning of Bump Fire Stocks, and the increase of age will do nothing to curtail gun violence in the United States, or Florida alone.

If a man or woman, is able to Enlist in the United States Military and fight for their Country; if they are allowed to marry, to drive, to pay taxes and vote, then why shouldn't they be allowed to own firearm? To own a rifle for self-defense? Or even to just express their rights as an American Citizen? Limiting them, from being to defend themselves is insufferable, this will seek to make more innocent people victims.

A Bump Fire Stock, does not increase the "lethality" of an AR-15 if it is mounted onto the rifle. In fact it actually makes the user more inaccurate. Regulating an accessory that until previous was completely unknown to people is utterly pointless, all this would do is just make Law-Abidding Citizens, who purchased it for recreation, when the ATF review and allowed it to be created, to be made into Felons. A felony for owning a couple ounces of polymer or plastic? How could this even be considered? This wouldn't make us safer, it would seek to regulate and restrict Americans, restrict Floridians and hurt us more.

This Bill that just today was argued by Republicans as being not for Child Safety, but a farce for Anti-Gun Legislation is a slap in the face to hundreds of thousands of gun owners. Don't punish us for the sake of mentally deranged individual, don't punish and condemn others to victimization by refusing them their rights to defend themselves.

I ask that you vote NO to SB 7026. There are even fundamental flaws within this Bill on both sides of political spectrum.

A Faithful, Law-Abiding and most Loyal Citizen.
- user

>If my understanding is correct, there are three possible outcomes:
1. House continues to vote down the bill as is, and it dies in the house
2. House amends the bill to the point they pass it, and it goes back to the senate where they would have to pass it with the house amendments before it goes to governor traitor to sign (which he will)
3. House passes the bill as is, and it goes to the gov

>posts picture of retard with A&K M249 airshit
>as OP for a 2nd Amendment thread

Great job.

>Bumping

Fight is not over yet damn it people. EMAIL ALL YOUR REPS HERE: nraila.org/articles/20180306/florida-emergency-alert-house-members-need-to-hear-from-you-now

Rick Scott is strong arming the GOP along with GOP Senate Leader. We can stop this, the vote may come down to 3 PEOPLE. YOU NEED TO EMAIL AND CALL THEM!

>Bumping again

Ya'll faggots need to see this shit...

Right, and that money came from citizens who donate to the NRA because they support gun rights and the Second Amendment. The trickery comes from liberals depicting the NRA as some corporate child-murdering monster in the shadows rather than what it really is: an organization that defends the Second Amendment because millions of Americans believe that is a worthy thing to defend while promoting safe, responsible gun use. The money is accurate, but the left is completely dishonest about who it comes from and why the NRA exists.