Time to go 14/88: everyone you are in public reveal your power level

It’s fucking time

itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/forum/pol/

Facebook twitter everywhere full on redpills idc what you’re situation is whether you lose gf over it don’t fucking back down.

Today was the last straw for me anons. YouTube and reddit removed the Lithuanian parliament video that involved pedos being protected. Here’s the video if you haven’t seen it.

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/03/06/pedophile-execs-at-youtube-and-reddit-have-already-removed-the-video-of-captive-lithuanian-judge-who-spoke-out-against-pedophilia-must-see-video-make-sure-to-share-it-because-it-is-being-removed/

Other urls found in this thread:

itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/topic/time-to-organize-go-full-1488/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I can still watch it on youtube what are you talking about?

okay good luck... I have a disability and can't risk it... i'll pray, im an atheist but ill think about you niggas.

its time

Bump again b

Please do!

The sooner worthless cuck traitors come out of the woodwork, the sooner the Day of the Rope comes for all you nazi larping faggots

Everybody's too fat, stupid and lazy to do anything.
Actual, literal boiling frogs.

Wrong

So we're all going to come out as white nationalists, because of pedophilia..??

Yes. It is what the eternal Jew loves and supports the most

I hope so. Not shilling, just pissed at the complacency.

Nice fucking try antifa, Sup Forums thrives on being anonymous. You're just counting on a few retards exposing themselves so you and your cuckbuddies can screech at their family/friends/coworkers and fuck their lives up.

>Joos

>calls me antifa
>says I’m the Jew

Jew spotted

Oh schneikes you're right this is obviously b8

SAGE

but I don't have social media and my parents know I fucking hate jews and think hitler was right, friends just think I'm into conspiracy because they're naive

Jew detected

>attempts baiting people into revealing identities
>">Jew detected"

BUmp new mission #correctplebbit

Post all bantz and reply’s for keks
Here: itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/topic/time-to-organize-go-full-1488/

#correctplebbit starts now spread far and wide

Read up on Belgium Child sex abuse scandal involving government officials.

Bump

#operation correct plebbit

Post all screenshots of bants here fo keks: itshappening.pcriot.com/forums/topic/time-to-organize-go-full-1488/

Bump

KIKE pol is most effective when its ununited edgelords name calling each other and shutting each other down rather than coming together to try and make a real difference!

If you cant articulate a position against marxist dildo culture, then you don't have a spine or a brain.

Cucks always bring up "muh guns" or "muh sexism" and I swat down their pathetic assertions with reasonable historically guided fact. If you dont do this already, then just kys.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Removed from trending

See a commie poster? Tear it down. Everywhere should be flags. Flags beautiful flags, and frogs too.

Everything that can be trolled, should be trolled. Every comment section, newspaper editorial, bathroom wall, picture board, boomer forum, hwy overpass, everything. Be articulate. Be an ass. Wise or stupid, troll, troll, troll.

Bump

Lol besides me having a faceberg you are pretty much just Croatian me. My parents first thought I learned holohoax truths in college. Haha.

My grandma is from village in Croatia

there's like 20 people on Sup Forums ... stop thinking you're part of something this website is for bants

Croatia, where the seasoning is based.

Holy shit. The Damage control for this is "MUH RUSSIA"

> DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. Ya'll amazed how russia intervenes into US politics, you have finally found out about russian trolls, etc. Now imagine how hard they try to mess with Lithuania. They still want to take their revenge on shattering the soviet union. We got to deal with this kind of trolling all the god damn time.

this is war

bump

You anti-semites arent going to be pushing your white nationalist propaganda on Youtube because your anti-semites targeting Jewish people as pedophiles.

I hope you all end up in jail, since every year we get more laws against people like you spreading your hate against Jewish people. Soon you will all be treated just like any other South African.

The future is brown and it will be beautiful!!!!

stay off the road kid