Parallel Paradise

Ok, am I only one who feels that this series need include pregnancy so soon as possible?
How likely that neck mark will actually turn out to be pregnancy mark?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/okamotolynn/status/915205934342856705
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, Lynn today went on a drunken ramble about birth control being the cause of japans low birthrate and Youta noted that he doesn't have any so...

Is the translation dead?

preg is a shit tier fetish OP, you fell for Abe's tricks

Really? Source?

>Not knowing the beauty of big bellies.
What kind of fag are you?

Translation is alright, just scanlation is in little stasis.
But apparently, at least chapter 19 will come out really soon.

twitter.com/okamotolynn/status/915205934342856705

>not wanting to your beloved to bear your child in her womb

It's not a fetish, it's a natural indication of being a red-blooded male. You're not gay right?

LOL, with this I becoming more and more sure, that neck mark truly will BE pregnancy mark.

It doesn't need pregnancy, but it would be an enjoyable twist for a character to actually get pregnant.

BASED

Faggot

The problem is Japanese women don't want tiny jap dicks. After the Olympics they will realize that they need big white cocks and import truckloads of white males into their country to fix the problem. I myself will be volunteering to help with said humanitarian effort.

Forgot pic

>big white cocks

t. Jap with micropenis

Sorry but it's over, how can you even compete?

>Whitefags have to compare themselves to Jap males just so they can recover from being compared to nigger males

I mean, compared to those nigger, even yours are pretty much a nanopenis....

We got a script translation last chapter.

Just shit translation, from someone else than Someguy. Someguy stoped going on Sup Forums, but he still make translations. Which are however stuck in hand of Scanlators, who are more and more late with releases. But supposedly there was great progress with chapter 19. Release probably very soon.

Actually pregnancy would make whole current premise juicier. As beside saving girls from curse and rebuilding their society for proper, they would need also take care of pregnancy issues and potential teenage parenthood and etc. All very interesting themes for me.

Not shit, it was ok,
There was a problem with editing but it was fine we had 0 translations for 3 chapters in a row, there's no reason to trash on someome translations without providing a better one.

It wasn't ok. That translation was visibly weak. For one-time use at best, but definitely no good for anything further. Someguy's translation will be included in Pure Mahiro's release, once they finish editing. At very least chapter 19 should be soon.

Is it bad that I masturbate while I read this manga?
Seriously...

>....
Back to rebbit fag

yes, masturbation is the tool of Satan

armpit pregnancy
now that would be great

Anyway if we will consider neck mark as potential pregnancy mark which of those three you think will bear cutest big belly?

Why the fuck does their love juice look like cum, I hate this.

1) Monochrome manga is not really good on portraying transparent things.
2) Censoring use of the thing is also factor.

I think you might be a cuckhold.

My moon is awful. What the fuck is he trying to say? Is he blaming declining pregnancy rates on society or not?

>"I think that the declining birthrates are not really related to the social environment or the economic situation, it's simply due to the spread of contraceptive devices."
Essentially you can bet that Parallel Paradise will turn out to be his baby making propaganda against contraceptives.

Or better question: Which of them will be best mother?

>visibly weak
Can you be more specific, maybe with concrete examples?

Some sentences were hard to understand even after translation, and some were pretty messy in general. Overall whole translation gave feel that translator had not really good idea about the context of things which he translated and many times used very machine-like sentences.

Where do those imgur raw links come from?

Misaki, she seems like she'd be the right balance of firm and loving

Kind user is posting them here

Guess I'll have to keep lurking Sup Forums all day every day then.

He post them always in late Sunday. Probably due magazine coming out that day.