MIT Library Director says whites should not speak unless spoken to

thecollegefix.com/post/42382/

To help combat “subtle forms” of stereotyping and discrimination in tech fields, one of the things Bourg advises is for men and white people to cease “mansplaining” and “whitesplaining,” respectively.

“Just stop,” she argued. “Stop doing it in person, and stop doing it online.”

What I mean is simply this — if you have some power and privilege in a situation (and if you are white and/or a dude, chances are you do have some privilege; if you are a white dude, you definitely have power and privilege), then for the love of baby unicorns please refrain from giving your unsolicited advice and opinions to others.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mit.edu/2014/bourg-named-director-mit-libraries-1121
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-B3uVZwkA
thecollegefix.com/post/42382/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've discussed this.
Some anons found pics of 'her' where if you run through google images all hits come back a as men and the is profiled as a man.
Anyway no one cares what some ugly old dyke who works in a library fucking thinks. She can get fucked

She’s the director of MIT libraries, the most prominent engineering school on earth.

Lol she’s so pissed she wasn’t born a man. Ugly dyke. These are the cunts who start feminist ideas and spread them to assuage their personal disgust at being lumped in with the rest of the females, who usually are retarded. All born from resentment. They’re like in between women and men. They should never see the light of day. Blame kikes and enabling cucks for allowing them into positions where they do not belong.

>Combat stereotyping
>By stereotyping whites and men as unfeeling racists/sexists whose nature is to oppress others

Freedom is Slavery

you can always tell a Milford man

I agree.
Stop talking.
Start doing.

I realize I already made a post about this cunt's hypocrisy, but I just noticed some more, and it drives me up a wall.

The Director of the Library system at one of the best colleges in America and the world is advising people with "power and privilege" not to give unsolicited advice and opinions, because it may cause oppression.

What in the fuck is wrong with these Marxist pieces of garbage? Is it that they know what they're saying and think people are too stupid to notice, or are they just so brainwashed that they don't realize that they're practicing the exact opposite of what they preach?

internet campaign against MIT

Didn't we settle on the theory that sjws are simply insecure?

this bitch needs to stop kikesplaining, or better yet dykesplaining..

Of course you whites would hate this. Welcome to equality. Leave your white privilege at the door.

Everytime this picture of taylor swift is posted she gets thicker and thicker

This is the MIT Library Director.

>news.mit.edu/2014/bourg-named-director-mit-libraries-1121

Yuck.

"Penis envy" was memoryholed. Time for it to make a comeback. It is the driving force of these leftist wymmin after all. They want to feel in charge.

The real question is how long before the darkies feel brave enough to name the Jew? That is when the shit hits the fan. Name the Jew and know the truth about our Masters.

>Anyway no one cares what some ugly old dyke who works in a library fucking thinks. She can get fucked
>ugly old dyke
>She can get fucked
The problem, user, is that she can't.

She's a nobody.

The best thing to do is make this public.

Praise her for being so brave and empowered - go on twitter, on fagbook, on fucking imgur. Spread it like wildfire.

MIT Library aka "the fugly factory"

AH YES! THE DYKE WHO HATES STAR TREK AND LOOKS LIKE SCOTTY.!

>please refrain from giving your unsolicited advice and opinions to others

Just wait for the women and pocs to come running to you to clean up the mess (while blaming you for it in the first place) after their own brilliant ideas blow up in their faces.

Is this an Irish person or a kike?

Not sure what else anyone might have expected from this... thing.

I encourage all Anons in the area to pay her a visit and spit in her face.

I say this to anyone wanting to attend university and is a white male, go to asia. You’re only treated like shit in western universities and mindsets like this are so common its stifling. Education standards are lowering in the west big time (see oxford extending math exam times for the wymens). I’m leaving Australia for Japan next year to study postgrad to get away from fucking high school 2.0.

also they want to sabotage a society that has excluded them.

Why the fuck would MIT do this. I was under the impression they were an elite scientific and engineering institute. Evidently not.

this thread made me so angry

Sounds like you are a privileged nigger. Only a privlaged nig nog would think telling people not to talk is Ok. Lynch yourself nigger

Shes white.
I did not speak to her.
I'm going to ignore her because I did not solicit her white opinion.

>why do niggers die at war
>because when you say get down they all start to boogie

If she hates white males so much then why is she trying so hard to look like one?

mfw

She's a coalburning whore, get this bitch out of here. Tay is the queen of Sup Forums.

I give fucking orders!

have those legs quit yet? time is coming and i've already come.

Uhhh....

What a repugnant cunt.

Are they even capable of that? the only reason they believe in white privileged is because of jews.

I know he posted this, but that's a single nog and surely almost all of the viewers are white

>S H E
Now we now wherein the problem lies.
Into the gas with this atrocity.

Modern academia must be destroyed

and what if they are doing it wrong?

i only give advice and orders when they are doing it wrong.

THE QUADS ARE TOO STRONG
STAHP, TAYTAY IS PURE

This mutant is the same as any other tranny freak. They're angry at this age because they don't have guts to off themselves in their youth.
The trannies have to take all the drama out on normal people because they're not normal, they're mentally ill

>l-look at this picture of tay hanging out with nigs and kikes, she’s not one of you!
No shit she spends time around them sometimes, she works in the music industry. Poor bait and wasted digits

May I nominate a runner up?

>love of baby unicorns.

gas it. gas it now.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Evolutionary dead end

Full speech

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-B3uVZwkA

Whites should just form their own exclusionary group and/or only respond to fellow whites.

underrated

Maybe Ill hit you in the face with my fist and make you cry, slapping the phone out of your hands. You cant stop me, only other men can

I bet you're white as fuck, show us a timestamp

Well she works in Hollywood, that's a bummer. TayTay spent her teens in Nashville, had rich parents and jewed the jew.

>cherry-picking

nice reactionary slide thread op

Are you implying his suggestion is bad? That would unironically lead to an ethno state.

>thecollegefix.com/post/42382/
Who gives a fuck what some nasty old dyke
filth MK-ULTRA CIA nigger cunt lesbo thinks
about anything?

I've officially gotten to the point where I am pleased whenever I see this kind of rhetoric; It is driving our people directly into our arms.

It's all a matter of accelerationism now.

That's the idea. They want to be part of white people's clubs, but they'll still hate you.

That's a dude, right?

Why isn't this fucking dumb cunt barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen?

Is she too ugly to find a husband and she needs to get her revenge on society by opening her dumb cunt mouth and saying stupid shit?

underrated post. this dike faggot is doing our work for us

bro, she has 3 kids already

>what is time-preference
even if you could get the average taste-making nig to entertain the JQ, they would undoubtedly double down on their shabbosity for the white tears and gibs they get out the simple nature of being the jews pet pawn

Fucking whore needs to have more children to keep her occupied.

This is why the old saying: "Women should be seen, but not heard" was created.

Our forefathers would keel over dead if they saw the sorry state that America is in today.

Good advice really. White men should stop giving advice to those who are not white. White men should not be tutoring or helping those who are not white.

I fully agree with her.

My jewdar gives a positive result for both. Can anyone confirm?