Why do you even need an assault rifle? Just explain that to me. And don't give me that tyranny...

Why do you even need an assault rifle? Just explain that to me. And don't give me that tyranny, tinfoil hat bullshit either.

They aren't even fun to shoot. And let me tell you, I've shot a rifle once before. They are very loud and make your wrist and shoulder hurt. Not fun at all.

Fom where I'm standing I see no reason someone should be able to own an assault rifle like this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rGhzIsla0XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How often do you want to make this thread?

you blew it with the second paragraph, too many people have seen that article

To shoot people like you

What do you mean?

to shoot niggers like yourself

>They aren't even fun to shoot.
Faggot
>And let me tell you, I've shot a rifle once before.
Double faggot.
>They are very loud and make your wrist and shoulder hurt. Not fun at all.
Triple faggot.

So because your a pussy you have the right to put the fun in camps.

I want less rights too

First explain to me why I shouldn't be allowed to own one
I see no reason why I should be barred from owning a modern firearm in 20 fucking 18

this picture

Ok. Imagine for a moment that the government decides to kill all fucking commies.
What do you do?

Let em

Not an assault rifle fagot. Fuck this pasta thread.

Technology won't uninvent itself

Well yeah of course. But I'm putting the shoe on the other foot here. I'm letting him ponder the very real possibility of his ilk being purged and asking him a very simple question: Would he roll over and take it like a soyboy, or would he fight back?

i want to fuck you badly

>i dont like things
>you shouldnt either

do go on...

faggot

>shooting big guns isn't fun
nice bait, but it would be more convincing without this part desu

That’s a fucking .22 cal you idiot!!! Why are commies so scared of black guns?

Because it pisses off faggots like you!
I NEEEEEEED THAT!

lol. That's a .22lr

Guns are cool, faggot

Assault booms with a stabby reporting in. Come at me faggot.

Didn't you read my OP? They are loud and hurt your arms. Not fun at all. Not to mention the fact that having them around causes about 30,000 deaths every year in the U.S.

>From where I'm standing I see no reason someone should be able to own an assault rifle-
We have a RIGHT to own firearms. There's plenty of arguments as for why we should have this right, but we don't even need to entertain such debate because again, it's a right. Prove me wrong, commie.

It's a well known treatment for tiny penis syndrome.

>Fom where I'm standing I see no reason someone should be able to own an assault rifle like this one.
From where I'm standing I'd be able to pick you off quite easily.

Oh damn man, you called them out.
>weepeens on suicide watch

B-but it's a bill of NEEDS!

Ah.
Dipshit op is obvious trolling.
Well, threads over. Nothing to see here.

define assault rifle

Hopefully from at least 400m so you don't have to hear him cry while he bleeds out

Wasn't this exact same thread on here yesterday. No matter how many threads this fag puts up the 2nd amendment shall not be infringed.

why no tinfoil stuff? thats the stuff you need to be worried about

He's an obvious troll.
Stop falling for it.

>falling for bait this bad

From his cold, dead paws, motherfuckers.

>i don't like thing so i think you shouodn't have thing
GO BACK TO LEFTYPOL OR WHATEVER SUBREDDIT SPAWNED YOU

C308 or PTR?

I got a ruger 10/22 for Christmas when i was 12.

1. Wear ear protection
2. Stop being a weak faggot
3. 30.000 isn't that much and most of these are suicide and gang related

Stop being a class cuck.

>here's how you are allowed to argue, now debate me

It's fun as fuck, it's awesome, but it's overkill. I wish we could get a pistol here

Bump

PTR 91FR

Fuck you OP, my rifles are badass. And I’ll kill you in the street if you support and or contribute to confiscation.

Notice how German police in Berlin are setting up Holiday Rape Triage centers instead of going out and stopping the rapist.

Can you imagine this happening in say...Dallas, TX?

No? Why not?

Oh yeah, if we had a mob of rapist assaulting women, white, brown or black there would be militias would show up and do the police's job in suppressing (and killing) the criminals. This would cause extreme political, legal and media stress as dead mudslims pile up.

This is also why your buddies in Berkeley, CA get to burn shit down unchallenged.

You will do no such thing. Stop trying to act like a tough guy.

it's not that it is fun to shoot, it is because this weapon is a great firearm to carry in case of an emergency and, if you know how to shoot, can easily protect you from a large group of people

based commie killer

also checked

>Why do you even need an assault rifle?

For killing multiple home invaders. Deal with it fag.

Nice, I have a C308 CETME. it looks like a beat to hell POS but that's what I like about it.

Confirmed OP is Marxist fag.

>Shows a semi-auto rifle and claims it to be an assault rifle.

>Gets wrist hurt from firing such a weapon.

> Probably uses hand lotion.

> Thinks the government isn't a threat, even though the most horrible examples of genocide were committed by far left governments.

I regret not grabbing one while they were floating around for $500. Century arms brings some cool pieces of history stateside. $500 AES-10B is still one of my favorite guns. SBRed my $400 draco

That's a ruger 10/22. My dad got me one when I was 8 years old. Functions exactly like pic. But yeah it looks scary huh?

Every American should own one. I've given 10/22s to my closest friends (if I recall, they were as cheap as $159 only a few years ago)

Pic related
That's why we need guns

>I regret not grabbing one while they were floating around for $500.
I got mine for $495 but it was a private sale that included a few trade items. I have a love for "old and warn" firearms. I also like the "ratrod" look in cars.

To shoot commy faggots like yourself, obviously.

Next stupid question, commy faggot.

Even if it's from a parts kit, it's certainly a different experience using a rifle with a little history. I grabbed a few of the $100 Chinese mosins before the C&R became near worthless

>And don't give me the actual reasons to own one

Well, I guess we can't have this conversation. Kinda hard to explain things to someone that truly has never lived through terror in their life.

Yeah, I've been thinking about a CETME-L kit to piss off the AR fags at my local range.

Ownership of property in America is not based on need. That's the communist model, from each according to his need. You don't need 10 pairs of shoes, you don't need a fridge the size of a closet. There is no one in charge of deciding what I need. If there was someone i charge of what ki "need" they can decide i do t. The question you should ask is why do millions of people want them and keep buying them. We want them for the same reason the police want them. Because it works, it accurate, it's reliable, you can maintain it easily, it's reasonably priced, it's parts are interchangeable, it's easily cleaned, if it jams you can u jam it, it's an American gun. Why do you want the things you do?

OP is right

>need
>should
Meaningless words.

>Why do you even need an assault rifle?
In case shit gets bad and someone wants to take your food supply and your daughter and you decide to get lippy

OP is a faggot

>Bill of Needs

Reposting the same thread several times a day is against the rules.

>Slide thread

This. I've seen this exact same thread with the same fucking .22 dressed up tacticool style picture at least 3 times in the past week.

To kill people.

So you want to ban them because you can't understand why people find them fun to shoot?

>Not to mention the fact that having them around causes about 30,000 deaths every year in the U.S.
Prove that it is the mere fact of having them around. Also how will you get rid of them? And don't give me that confiscation crap.

he's changed up the wording and picture a few times so there's a lot more than this.

>They are very loud and make your wrist and shoulder hurt. Not fun at all.

Soyboy detected

>civilian-grade, semi-auto rifles are weapons for a battlefield, they're too dangerous!
>you really think you'll fight off the government with this?
show your flag and pick one

Why don't you ask the Boer of South Africa why they need the right to bear arms.

>They aren't even fun to shoot. And let me tell you, I've shot a rifle once before. They are very loud and make your wrist and shoulder hurt. Not fun at all.
>22lr.jpg
weak ass bait

Commie / low quality bait thread.

Sounds like you're just a faggot
Maybe I'll buy another

Nacho fucking business what I need or not, faggot.

And it's not an assault rifle, shithead. It's a fancy semi-Automatic rifle, you fucking shill cuckold. KYS.

That's a .22LR you fucking idiot

An assault rifle is a rifle chambered in an intermediate round (5.56 or 223 for example) that can switch between semi-automatic and fully-automatic fire. The image you posted is a semi-automatic rifle chambered in 22 long rifle. Furthermore, it is the bill of rights not the bill of needs and I don't care how many children die you won't get my guns.

there is no reason to take niggers dicks in your ass either but i see thats your pastime cuck

South Africa...

You just asked a question where answer is "X", and then stated at the outset, "and don't say X".

Do people really fall for this?

Dey keep way de juju mon

youtu.be/rGhzIsla0XI

jesus christ PLEASE AT LEAST CHOOSE A BETTER PHOTO!

I need an assault weapon so I can kill evil people in the government.
I would go as far as saying that no governmental agency of any sort will ever have authority to disarm anyone. The right to defend yourself with weapons is beyond and above any and all governmental authority. You have that right regardless. Any law that attempts to take that right away from an individual is automatically void, and the person or persons issuing have forfeited their right to life. If you want to take away someones right to self defense, fuck you.