Another shitty ending

>Another shitty ending

When will Asano learn how to properly finish his stories?

Haven't read all the chapters yet but I'm guessing it's another one of those "and then life goes on" kinda endings? Easily the worst part about his stories. Sucks since I'm a big fan of his stuff in general.

>and then life goes on
but he is really good with those endings

t. small brain pleb

Nice projecting there.

Mind saying why do you consider this ending shitty?

Did the prostitute win user?

It's not even an ending. It's just a "life is shit, I'm miserable, everyone is stupid" last chapter that doesn't wrap anything. If you read the last chapter for the first time you would think it's the beginning of the series not the ending. It's completely anti-climatic considering the previous chapter still had a lot of things left unresolved. I wasn't expecting a happy ending but at least some resolution on the story. Same shit with Punpun, another ending that explains nothing and merely serves as a way to ruin a good buildup.

For some reason I was only really alright with it in punpun. Probably because it's such a draining series and at some point you're just happy it ends on sort of a happy note.

first needs to learn how to properly write them

>but at least some resolution on the story
He got back into manga and got his fangirl crying over the shit he literally said to be written for brainlets, which just reinforced his delusional thinking that he's actually doing something great and not being a piece of shit. That resolution is as good as it's gonna get with this kind of middle-age-crysis-story without resorting to retarded cliche like suicide or forced drama (like he did in Punpun).
I actually kinda liked this work.

>every story must be told exactly the same

This story was just asano projecting right?

Most likely

>Asano makes an entire manga about how pun pun was overrated as fuck and he didnt know what he was doing

based

prostitute didnt matter

he only liked her because a girl that looked like her, insulted him as a kid

>read a few chapters
>prostitute-chan a cute
Man, wonder if she'll continue to be relevant to the sto-
>prostitute is irrelevant
Why do I attach so easily?

How's Punpun? It's praised on MAL as best thing ever, but I learnt not to trust those faggots.

Sup Forums isn't that much better.

The first few arcs are really good, the latter half drags until it gives you an unsatisfying ending.

its a really good coming of age story but the last arc is kinda retarded

I actually liked a lot of the latter half except for the stupid cult shit. Did anyone else find that to be a fucking drag just to get through?

So it's similar to Aku No Hana with great "main plot" + shitty as fuck consequences of it?

yes but oddly aku no hana is less edgy and more realistic

At that point the story was so dense I just speedread the entire cult arc. Nothing of value came of it, really.