Explain yourselves, Europoors

Explain yourselves, Europoors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0H0LC3w0TnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low effort slide thread created to subvert discussion and clog up Sup Forums. This took OP 10 seconds to make and he won’t post in the thread again.

They don;t want us there

This can't be real. I've been to Turkey and you can flush toilet paper there perfectly fine. Same counts for Cyprus.

Can confirm Greece.
Did it anyway because i wont use a fucking bucket for my shitty toilet paper.

You can but you shouldnt
Cant expect anything better from a Croatian...
Catholic slavs are the worst thing on earth

neck yourself shitty bucket country

A lot of talk coming from someone where your average toilet clogs 5 times a year, cletus.

That’s a blatant lie the plumbing in Montenegro is god tier it flushes all your shit and if your not careful your nutsack as well. Everyone there is huge and takes giant shits the toilets are fucking industrial strength lord knows I’ve bombed some serious 20 pound dumps and never had a problem

German Boot Licking Scam

Holy shit dude. Why can't you flush toilet paper? I honestly never heard of this before.

They have a small bucket for shitty toilet paper and yes it stinks and is awful and disgusting as it sounds.

Old sewage system ):
>I think the british made it back in the days

>Romans could build a sewage system 2000 years ago
>Greeks still unable to do it
The absolute state of t*rks

Sounds pretty shitty desu

>mudslime & mongol dominated europe
What is to explain? You may as well be in fucking India.

That sucks man. Do you really have buckets for shitty toilet paper like the Croat user claims? Doens't smell horrificly?

Most of those people are the mongrel offspring of turks and gook invasions, it's really not that surprising tbqh.

White Europe has been Germany, France, Benelux, UK, Denmark & Scandanavia (minus Finland) with some periphery overlap for some time now.

this from a country where the men sit to pee

Its ok, your favourite pimps, the Germans, didnt have a plumbing system 300years ago, if you are so interested on the subject German bootlicker, i recommend you study the Byzantine Empire,
or if you want something older, the Minoan Civilization, 5.000 years ago. Your ancestors hadn't even thought of licking the german boot back then, they were peacefully living in caves

I've been on holidays to Greece and Turkey.

Flushed toilet paper all the time.
Yeah, it "wasn't allowed" but I'm not the one having to clean the pipes lol.

one is a meme, the other is factually correct. I've never in my life heard about anyone getting their toilet clogged, in the states it's a common occurence.

Why would you stand for peeing while you are home? I only stand when I'm using toilets outside my house.

I think it differs from how often you shit. I shit once every 3 days or so. My shits are huge and quite often clog the toilet. If you shit daily or even 3 times a day, that won't happen.

>Why can't you flush toilet paper?

Small pipes I believe.

But whatever the problem I am sure they could solve it if they had northern European ingenuity.
For example by adding a mechanical grinder to the toilet, or changing the composition of the toilet paper to make it dissolve easily.

Only lazy people accept a situation where your house stinks of poop.

>I shit once every 3 days or so.

What in the actual fuck?

We do, you dont really notice a difference, i dont know somehow the smell is perfectly contained in the bucket ):
>I Hate Catholic Slavs SOO much

youtube.com/watch?v=0H0LC3w0TnA

I stand when peeing because I have a penis and not a vagina.

>can't flush toilet paper
literally what

>le reddit spacing

Also slide thread, don't forget to S A G E

Yeah I've heard that reaction before alright. I talk about this a lot with my classmates. I think my personal record is 9 days, it was when I was on holiday and didn't feel comfortable taking a shit on a toilet other than my own. But that was a rare case. Once in three days is the standard for me now.

Thats bullshit, you can flush it in Bulgaria, maybe not in some rare places with bad canals

You can rape women because you have a penis and the desire to, sometimes. Doesn't mean you should.

This is not an indian board, how or if people poop is not a legitimate political topic.

If it is a slide thread what is being slid?

>Ukraine
>Belarus
That's complete bullshit, burger. No idea where you get this pic, probably on reddit or ssmth.

> Achter elke deur een sanibroyeur

I stand pissing in my backyard in the garden. Using a toilet for pissing is below me.

I asked a Greek once why its the case and he told me its because of the earthquakes.

EE isn't latin america you dumb hispanic mega kike
none of those countries have related plumbing this is retarded

dude im having deja vu as hell right now.

That level of freedom is too much for me.

What's wrong, John?

>2018

>Not using septic safe toilet paper

hahaha thats the worst excuse ever hahahahaha
>Just shitty sewage network user
>I still fucking hate all the fucking catholic slavs, but at least Poltards are not German bootlickers like the rest

That’s an interesting circle-packing algorithm user

they hate you too

at least they don't shit on a walmart

>this is what Europeans actually BELEVE
Stop

Why do you hate Catholic Slavs? It is the only Slav kind of Slav that should exist.

Americans are so weird. Why do you so desperately keep trying to prove your manliness? Are you that insecure?

sounds plausible though
If you have bigger pipes, you have to dig them deeper which makes them more exposed to seismic activity. If you have smaller pipes on the other hand you don't have to dig them so deep and they won't break as easily when the earthquake comes.
Also the bucket thing, I'm sorry user but that's just disgusting You can't defend that.

>turkey
You can't fucking make this shit up, i swear to god.

i flush my toilet paper anyway because i quite simply don't give a fuck. i'm pretty sure it's because some naive people think that flushing toilet paper is polluting the ocean, but paper is made from wood pulp which is biodegradeable anyway, so people who don't flush their toilet paper are practically retarded.

Irrelevant poorfag. What good have you losers done recently?

The worst part is to work with people from those shitty countries (not pun intended).

I mean... Okay you can flush the shitty toilter paper in your shitty country. You can in mine fucking country... SO DO IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

I worked on companies where they literally used the trash cans for tissues to throw paper with shit.
God damn it.

Bidets = cheaper, cleaner, and more efficient. Ask Japan.

>le 56% burger is dying from flu season en masse because they think they're healthy but refuse to culturally embrace healthy choices like flu masks and bidets
Kek, keep wiping you fecal matter onto your hands and infecting your burgers, shart in mart.

choo choo, road to colon cancer

It's fine. I've read that as long as I have a steady pattern I've got nothing to fear. I have just that.

This. The only bidet I've ever seen in Canada was at my grandmother's house, but my Slovak great grandfather built it so it has a fucking bidet.

I hate having to take a shower every shit I take.

What good habe you EVER done in your 200 year old history as a nation your fucking irrelevant cuck?

>Translation
Orthodoxy or Death

Neither of these mentioned countries are European.

Glorious Catholicism came, saw and conquered. Orthodoxy only saw, lost and shrinked.

Yeah there's some real quality threads on page 10

Im biased, but in my opinion catholics backstabbed, raped and pillaged , while orthodox spread and cherished the true ideas of christianity
In Europe, the only theist catholic countries are Poland, Italy and Spain , in all orthodox countries on the other side the people remain faithful, despite the communist plague that hit most of them for over 50 years

I flushed my TP in Montenegro when i visited.

I'm glad i never had to take a dump in Bosnia, those squat toilets were something else.

I had to take a piss at a border crossing to Bosnia, the pisser drained into a bucket that was full of disgusting, stale piss. Can't believe i had to pay to use it.

Why would you sit down to pee??? I don't understand.

says the cucknadian, go fuck a dog mehmet

our priests dont fuck kids

Don't piss in the garden man, urine is bad for your crops. Take shit there instead

Is this board just for shit throwing and expressing suppressed emotions or what the hell is wrong with the most of the users of Sup Forums?

Poorfags gonna poor I guess. Im just going wad up the end of a roll and flush the whole thing down in a single toilet gulp just because I can and you, well, shouldn't LOLFAGGOT!

Bosnians BTFO