Blue Wave is real from Texas

Holy shit guys I've been working the polls around Dallas suburbs all day. We have a paper on the windows tallying total votes and it's fucking bad. Even midday when it was mostly old people voting they were matching Republicans 1:1. Now people are out of work it's even worse. I've see. some places where Democrats are voting over 25% higher than Republicans. These are in some of the wealthiest and reddest suburbs of Dallas.

Considering Dallas is a more conservative suburb compared to Austin Houston or SA. This is fucking bad. Democrats are going to turn Texas blue.

Look up the totals when it's announced tonight after 7pm central compared to 2016 or 2014. Holy shit. I've known Californian people have been moving here in droves but including illegals m.. ay dios mi.. enjoy Cruz for now he's going to be gone in November.

Other urls found in this thread:

texasgop.org/republican-primary-voter-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah sure, blue Texas is a real thing. Not just some excuse to slide threads.

sage

B-but he posted a picture of Ron Paul... He couldn't possibly be faking

>Dallas
>conservative

I was around that same area, and the idiots think that this was the legit special election and not just the primary. Blue texas is a meme, purple texas may happen though if 75% of the dems actually show up in election.

OP is fake, sage

I don't care if u don't believe look at returns tonight. Then you can call me Tex like Qanon.
I voted for Secede Kilroy fuck Greg Abbot. While everyone's been memeijg about commiefornia theyve invaded Texas. Sorry guys we failed Kekistan and all the magapedes... I gotta finish last hour thanks Shipley Donuts for the free donuts

I dunno what you mean Dallas Co will be blue but like at Denton Co Collin Co and Rockwall will be purple or blue. It's gonna be tight. Beto hasn't even started on Cruz.

How much has Soros been spending to make this happen? A lot. Has been buying DA's also.

>Dallas is a suburb

Literally die in a fire, OP

>and he made his fortune at age 8 selling out Jews for the nazis
trumpfags believe this because they are retarded

Soros has spent over $100,000 on buying himself a DA in Texas. He has spend millions more turning the state blue. Millions

Checked

Dallas is a suburb of hell

Fort Worth reporting in. While in line, a couple of niggers were there to vote in the Democratic Primary.

It's a fucking primary. Why would conservatives have reason to do anything other than sail through encumbents? Dems are all jazzed up now but lets see if they keep the momentum into the general.

I shook Charlie Garen's hand today. Asked him if he thought Hitler did anything wrong and he winked and then acted like a normie. In his heart I know that he is right.

Voted today in a Dallas suburb and can confirm it was about 1:1. Pretty worrying since in the past the democrat line was always completely empty

you can thank Trump. Him getting elected as president lit a fire under everyone's asses to destroy republicans.

isnt this just the primary? so it doesnt matter?

dems be like

THIS IS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE TAKE OVER. Only 4 states are necessary to control. Texas has been under way since CA turned in the 80's. Texas is the crowning jewel for them. REMEMBER Georgia. Gather EVERYONE. Battle of the Alamo 2 has started!

They literally left California to get away from the fucking taxes and open borders and come here to fuck us all. Close the border.

Yes, the New Mexico border at I-40 and then I-10 at El Paso. Californians don't know how to travel without highways.

Voted in the Democratic primary today. Feels good to be a part of the blue wave.

glad you like illegals more than americans

>Trump
>Not MSM

MSM hyped Trump up to be the biggest baddest evil to ever exist, so bad that there was no way for him to win. Lefties didn't vote because "lol Trump can't win". Now MSM does everything it can to anger the left with Trump news that most of them literally believe that they are harry potter and must defeat Voldemort.

Steers and queers. You fucking faggots couldn't keep a mexican out of mexico. Texas is a meme and a disgrace.

calm yourself OP cruz is like 30,000 ahead. Although more are reporting for cruz so far...

Alabama went blue. Definitely see huge changes coming. I wouldn't be surprised.

But seriously why does this shit take hours to count when everything is digital? They need faster internet or some shit.

Calm down. We get it. You're a whiny bitch who operates exclusively on instant gratification.

Whats going on? Link?

Lame, I specifically voted against him. Fuck ted cruz

The ballot boxes aren't hooked up to the internet.

i voted in texas today and it was a primary. they split dems from gop right at the door. the dems tables were empty except for the poll watchers. right behind me was an openly gay senior citizen with a fucking weed hat on voting republican. texas is fine. the left pushed too many people too far with the commie shit and the violent political repression. one of the things i voted on was to make voter fraud a felony.

texasgop.org/republican-primary-voter-guide/

niggers

k

democrats are getting their assholes blown open and OP is a shill, looks like texas is more based then cleetus backwoods alabama

does that mean all the votes were lost?

No? I'm pretty sure they just print out a report at the end of the day, then it gets transferred to a central location with all the ballots where it all gets tallied up and any issues get resolved.

sage

This would have never happened if Jeb had won the primaries and lost like a cuck to Hillary.

it will never go blue, dont matter how much you shill for her. she lost. now fuck off

>75%

90%

>kekistan
>magapedes
>qanon

OP please fuck off and kill yourself