Why the fuck do women start screeching high pitched squeals when some shit goes down?

Why the fuck do women start screeching high pitched squeals when some shit goes down?

Like every time glass breaks or, or a suicide jumper ends up jumping, or someone falls out a window, or someone gets shot, they screech like banshees. It seems to make everything far worse an more confusing for people who are trying to attend to the injured people and it's very inconsiderate to the people who are injured and fighting for life and limb

I mean, if you're being raped or bleeding out whatever and need to get attention from bystanders it's probably a good idea, but when you're just and observer I don't see how it could help especially when there are already people around to help. I have never been severely injured so I can't say I wouldn't be screaming if my leg was cut off or something (which i also assume increases blood loss rates) but I would probably try to shut the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2846258
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's their primal instinct to signal for a man to help them. It's a deep-seated response to fear. They are helpless without us

It is a calling sound to send men into action. Evolution.

they are alerting men that shit is going down.

but if there are men around you already in action how does it help? Also like I said it's inconsiderate to the injured people when you're just standing around screeching like a fucking retard.

They don't give a fuck about all the injured people around them (who are usually more likely to be men).
They're only concerned with getting someone to help THEM.
Hence screaming, whining and crying like children, since that's basically what they are mentally.

Its an instinctive call for help - For attention to their distress and for protection.

Its worked for them for several millenia

they're signalling for the nearest guy because they can't fight

awesome thread muttboi

They don't care if it helps a man, they care if it gets a mans attention for their sake

this

why does a baby start screaming when you being mutilating his genitals?

(((Women))) have retained a lot of ape genes. The X chromosome resembles apes, whereas the Y does not. Things will make a lot more sense when you realize females are chattering monkeys who sometimes mimic human behavior.

Guarantee i'm whiter than you desu

You are now breathing manually.

I'm no evolutionary biologist but in my 100% ironclad professional opinion its probably a carry over from a primitive alert instinct.
>i see a predator
>reee strong males come help!

Apes have y chromosome.
Get learnt noob

Because most women ony experience one or two really serious moments in their life and the shock they get from being pulled out of their bubble is frightening. It's funny they try to tell you what to do about serious shit but lose all control when shit gets serious.

They're stupid useless cunts. They can't be fucked taking action themselves and helping so they make annoying sounds until a man does everything for them. This is the way women work at every level, whether it's a house wife nagging, or a feminist making demands. The whole female existence is simply just making annoying sounds until a man does what they want.

This guy what the fuck serious moments have you gone through gaylord
Its an instinctive cry for help I doubt they even recognize that they do it

?

Doesn't matter how white you are when you're a fucking canadian.

To alert nearby men, who probably roll their eyes before sprinting towards the noise.

I've gone through enough to know that no matter what happens keeping a cool head is always better in an intense moment. Losing your shit never helps. You can be in a fight and be aggressive while still remaining clear headed.

Croatia
The us’s greatest ally

thot purge when?

What are you, stupid? Men have both X and Y chromosomes. Women have two Xes and one is inactive in every somatic cell.

Unless you want to show me specific genes that are overridden by possession of a Y chromosome you need to fuck off.

women are more empathetic than the average man, so tragedies strike them harder and they get incapacitated with fear. in general empathy is great for person to person communication, or for their children, but in tragedies where actions > words/feelings its useless.

this.
Its evolutionary

Why do dogs bark when they hear the doorbell? Why do cats hiss when they feel threatened?

We are animals. We do what we do, because it's nature. Intelligence is just an elaborate mating-trick. Even if it seems like it, you are not ruled by reason. You are ruled by the same animalistic nature as anything else. Yours just happen to be intellect and reason, because that is supposed to grant you a mate at some point in life (if you are good at it).

In a lot of these situations they are in no danger though. I would say that part of it that it's in their biology to try to always be the centre of attention for the purposes of attracting a mate. So when something happens like a glass breaking or someone jumping to their death the attention is not on them. Thus they scream and shout in an attempt to draw attention to themselves.

Wrong. Women lack empathy. They are only motivated by their own comfort. A woman's instincts teach her this:
>Make annoying sounds
>Men react
>Get whatever you want

There is only one way to correct this behavioral pattern: Beat women when they make annoying sounds.
However in western society men spend decades working hard to build the modern world, this left men too exhausted to beat women enough to silence them. With women left to make all the annoying sounds they wanted they made it illegal to beat women. So now women are free to make all the annoying sounds they like until they get everything they want.

is that*

But gender is a social construct?!

Putting random words after each other to make a statement doesn't make the statement true.

This guy has it all figured out.

>blah blah blah blah
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2846258
>males have ET DNA but ape cunts not so much

You could get killed, too, little smartass bitch.

LOL
Cute way of saying they are legitimately a lower species

Evolution cucks forever btfo
Shills get killed

I'd kill you.

This got removed from my prior post but was worth typing again.

Just D&C

It literally starts by saying
>A significant fraction of the human Y chromosome is composed of DNA sequences which have homologues on the X chromosome or autosomes in humans and non-human primates.

All that study says is that our Y-chromosomes aren't similar to an apes. They are still very ape-y.

Wrong. If you want proof try this little experiment:
Behave like a woman; go into society and make annoying sounds to get what you want.
The outcome will be very different when a man does it. Everyone is disgusted by males behaving in such a despicable and obnoxious way.Men don't have the same protections in society as women so you will receive a beating.

This of course only applies to 1st world nations. In the 3rd world or Islamic nations women will still receive beatings to correct their behavior. They still make annoying sounds to get what they want, as their instincts have taught them, but the beating of women is still in place instead of giving them everything they want to silence them.

>You could get killed, too
Yeah go ahead.
>ET DNA
EXTRATERRESTRIAL DNA? Please tell me you're not serious. (That's all I get when I search for ET DNA)
>propensity for violence, misogyny, outlandish beliefs
So are you actually Muslim then?

Being disgruntled with the current state of women is natural, but you're overextending it. Look at any group of primates (or any social animal) when SHTF and there's screeching going on. It's a warning cry for others to watch out for danger and come to help, not some convoluted self-absored attention whoring.

if you go to world star hip hop dot com you'll see a whole mess of people making annoying noises and not getting what they want

dont act like its some all powerful tool

check out this incel over here

oh my fuck dude have you ever seen daylight before?

Niggers are the women of ethnicity and women are the niggers of gender.

But we need women for raising kids. Niggers in the other hand...

I'm something you've never seen.
Go read up on the Curse of King Tut then ponder your life decisions.
Spoiler: the dog died, too

Lol nice gibberish debunking attempt, not

Fpbp. It's distress signalling.

If they didn't have a pussy there would be a bounty on the dumb bitches

Life is a social construct

>Go read up on the Curse of King Tut then
I'm not doing anything because you're a fucking lunatic.
>we wuz kangz
>im whiter tan u
>im alien dna
Kill yourself.

sup Pedro

That shit looks like my penis with a glove on it. are you an albino Ethiopian?

Worldstar isn't a good example of 1st world behavior. It's a good example of 3rd world behavior though.
The natural order of things is:
>Make annoying sounds.
>Receive beating.
>No more annoying sounds.
This is demonstrated in worldstar videos.

1st world society accepts this outcome for men but no longer accepts this outcome for women.
So now it works in one of the following ways:
>Woman makes annoying sounds
>Get beating
>Person who beat them is punished by society
>Woman repeats making annoying sounds
>Ignored
>Woman repeats making annoying sounds until she is not ignored
>Gets what she wants
>Gets what she wants
>Stops making annoying sounds

So as we can see under this rejection of the natural order the only way to stop women making annoying sounds is to give them what they want. Not beating women is a social construct.

Wrong, women are agreeable and social which is often mistaken for empathy. This is a way to avoid conflict, not a way to empathize with others.

HAHAHA
>antisocial's first triggering episode

You sociopaths are all lame and will get it worse than the wimminz
Tick-tock

>will get it worse than the wimminz
Nothing more sociopathic than that.
>muh alien dna
End of thread.

But what is a 300 pounder like you gonna do?

OR, you could make tell her to shut the fuck up in a way that will actually make her shut the fuck up. You don't know how scary you are as an angry man to a woman until you try it out.

Are you scared? You should be scared. This isn't a game.

>but if there are men around you already in action how does it help?
It gets the attention of the men that aren't already in action and probably off fucking around in the hypothetical woods and not immediately near the camp.