We're more progressive than the US in almost everything

Yet Weed is still illegal here and quickly becoming legal in the States.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/110/11/E979
cnb.gov.sg/educational-resources/for-youths/articles/article/Index/weed-can-t-be-all-that-bad-can-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You aren’t actually free and can’t form laws on your own. Your government owns you and you can’t evrn fight back. Better bin that spoon lad.

Weed isn't progressive it's a conservative drug that has been in use for millennia. shit will make you face up to life hard and confront your demons.

Well at least you aren't Canada, where they voted in dude weed but still haven't got it.

leafs smoking plants is cannabilistic degeneracy

Yea but at least they can fuck dogs.

Embrace the chaos

This, as long as you don't make smoking a daily habit

Not like it matters, you can find pukka on every street corner. Fuckloads of growers all over. And you can walk around with a spliff too, no one will bat an eye, unless you live in an upper-class area.

>We're more progressive than the US
I live in California. Its the staging ground for Western aids culture. Everything radiates outwards from us.
Things are going to get pretty fucking gay soon

Weed is for niggers

They all laugh at him behind his back. He is giving the country away to people from shithole and replacing the race of builders

I feel your pain, I'm in Texas, which will be among the last states to legalize.

Don't feel bad, pot makes you fucking stupid.

True but as a whole our government are more progressive than the US

nah , its made by god bro, you cant ban it because genesis tells us its all good, its in the bible bro.

also mexicans.

I take a few hits from a pen every night before bed, rarely before 6 or 7 PM. Am I fucking myself up?

It can. It can also be a blessing. It’s how you approach and treat it that matters. I have PTSD and hardly get any sleep because of the horrifying nightmares I get. My Doctor gave me a medical card and told me to just smoke a few puffs at night and things should get better. She hates handing out sleeping pills and I hate taking them. I haven’t slept this good since what I experienced fucked me up, and the dreams have almost ceased.

>Weed is for niggers and my GF
Good cuck.

No, but if you can’t sleep without it, take a break

>smoking the herbal jew

A real answer on weed?
Fuck is this shit is this Sup Forums???

Because your country is a dystopian nightmare. You can't watch TV without a license, you can't buy spoons without ID, you can't pick flowers without getting arrested, your children were raped for decades with no consequence, there are CCTV cameras everywhere (even on Orwell's house), you get arrested for saying bad words on twitter. Why the fuck do you think you would be able to smoke weed legally?

We are getting more woke by the day.

>Weed redpills you in strong moderation but ruins you in excess. Excelling natural selection

I bet khat will be legal in Europe before weed

>progressive

KYS

The study that indicated this (Meier et al 2012) didn't take personality into account, and didn't show actual IQs dropping, just the median IQ of those in the study who were still smoking at every check-in point during the research.
pnas.org/content/110/11/E979
Always be on the lookout for exogenous variables, user

Yeah you fuckers need to get on top of that shit.
The degeneration of western cultures is predominantly propelled by the perceived attractiveness of the Californian lifestyle.
Every colored man gets sold the fantasy of being a rich music artist.
Every white man is sold this twisted soy boy male ideal that promotes the notion that we are all sexual abusers if we don't submit to cuckoldry and homosexuality.
Every woman is told that being a drunken whore is not only ideal, but morally superior to being socially conservative.
There is no contrasting culture-mill to combat Hollywood.

This has to be satire

Excali here
Everything from the Bay Area and below needs to be cut off and sunk

Norcal is pretty though, and not so obnoxious

>mfw trudeau fired this man, his defense minister affirmative action hire, for taking too harsh a stance on isis
bizarro timeline confirmed

yes there is, my ausfailian brother yes there is.

that is known as the internet hate machine.

cannabis ought to be legal though so we don't have to rely on scummy dealers who are giving us shitty quality contaminated herb to kill us.

It inhibits dreams and can impact brain development if used excessively, and I've found everyday use, even a small amount, creates a brainfog. Unless you have a medical/mental illness you shouldn't use it to sleep.

It's a fucking circus over here.

When I first started using it every night I ended up feeling like a foggy zombie every day. I took a two week break, then started again, and the brainfog hasn't come back to any noticeable degree at all and my cognition seems unaffected

I don't use it to sleep, I get along fine without it. It helps me make it through the depressive swings of my Bipolar II and is just a nice treat to look forward to every night when I'm hypomanic

Fpbp

> Brags about being more progressive
> Asks what's wrong with us
OP, your post gave me AIDS and made me attracted to feminine benis

You're media still published articles about killer skunk and stuff like that. It's pretty funny.

We are a Republic of States and you are slaves of a pathetic Islamic Cuckocracy.

Regular weed use can impact your short term memory (ie hence the brain fog referenced by the other user).

But, it's actually your pen vape that might fuck you up more. Some studies show that the heating coil can release some harmful chemicals in a lot of vapes. Still better than actually smoking. If you're a regular user I would recommend getting a high quality vape like a pax. It's expensive but good enough that it's certified for medical use by health Canada.

Well it's the day of the rake don't ya know

Ah, should be just fine then. I believe the problems arise if you start to use it multiple times a day over an extended period of time, as opposed to a few puffs at night. I've had many friends go down that road and it just amplifies negativity and creates that unpleasant stoner personality.

You should have kept your guns, then you'd have your pots.

cnb.gov.sg/educational-resources/for-youths/articles/article/Index/weed-can-t-be-all-that-bad-can-it
My government says weed is bad so it must be bad.

T.Singaporean