Overlord Movie 1: Fushisha no Ou

No thread for the movie of our glorious Ainz-sama?

It's a damn shame the intro to Crazy Scary Holy Fantasy is so cringe, the rest of the song is amazing

Oh sweet, didn't know Myth & Roid did OST for this

The first time I heard it I thought the person who had uploaded it somehow corrupted the file.

Only 17 hours and 40 minutes until the next chapter of the fanfic.

Same here

its 100% recap. the second movie had a few new scenes but the first was nothing new.

They changed a few scenes in the first one.

What did they add? I watched it before bed and I only noticed what was removed from the original episodes. I think the scene with Aura dealing with Hamsuke was possibly new?

The Kingdom is done for if that bricks for brains paladin really is the only leader left.

She's the leader of Paladin corps. I'm pretty sure there's some council that governs the HK if King/Queen is dead.

>There was nothing adorable about her
Maruyama, you fokkin wut?!

the ED is so good

It said that they had lost the queen
I wonder if it means she is death or just disabled

She might even just have been taken to the happy fun place for some reconditioning.

She's my #2 waifu from this series right now, with Enri being #1. I'd actually rather fuck Clementine more, but she's despicable. Enri and Nfirea should keep her as a sex slave, it's all she's good for.

>...Erm, I didn’t get any of that at all, you know?
>...I’ll explain it to you later, Captain.
>No, start clarifying now. I haven’t been able to keep up since just now.
No matter how much I want to hate Remedios for bullying Neia, it's just not possible to hate this cute bwaka.

>male background character being the bro
everytime

Paladinfags need to go away.

what part was new? feel like they might have redrawn a few things but havent watched the tv show recently to be sure. everything seemed like ive seen it before.

She only knows one language.

Based Gustav the Paladin Handler is probably my favourite new character from this volume to date.

Why would you think that? Power is normally transferred to the next in line for the throne.

>transferred
It's not a money transfer that takes seconds.
You need a coronation and shit.

>volume introduces a bunch of new characters
>kills all but one of them so far
>the one character I don't like lives
Fucking INT dump paladin needs to fuck right off

>YGGDRASIL will never be real
It doesn't even have to be a VR MMO, just let me have as many cool race options as the game does. You very rarely get much freedom to play as a monster race, even in tabletop.

Nigga, every paladin is an INT dump paladin.

She was very cute though.

Clementine can be despicable with my dick. if you know what i mean

Play GURPS.

The only thing I noticed was they adding Ainz putting the VR set in the beginning.

subs came out?
Which group?

>grab 7 episodes of anime
>have some high school kid glue them together
>production cost: $100 + one cup of coffee
>release it as a movie
>profit margin 99.9%

poor squire girl, gets shit on by nearly everyone but brogustov.

I think I recall somebody saying there is a cap to the amount of potions you're suppose to be able to use, but do we know what that is, or if that's even a thing?

Dudes basically selling 300 page novels for 10 bucks a piece. DVD sales is a way for the suits to ask the fans "hey losers, how much do you really enjoy this franchise so we know how much to invest on it later". Since it got season 2 it seems to have worked out for them.

>#2 waifu

We don't know if they are really dead. Also Ainz can always bring them back. Hell, that maybe all part of the keikaku.

She needs to get her cherry popped. Maybe that will fix her.

JUSTniv seems to have fucked up his stomach by constantly guzzling healing potions.

Everyone say hello to our new animator working on Overlord S2.

And here I thought that's why he was taking them in the first place.

No he's got stomach ulcers from his constant overdosing on calcium.

>Ainz Ooal Gown
>Height 177cm

He looks a lot taller in the anime for some reason

You're right, that speed reader needs to go back and read that part again.
Did they change S2's director to Natsume Shingo?

The very beginning, Nfieria finding out Momon was Ainz, and the battle with Hamsuke.

In the land of dwarves the manlet is king.

I think it's more
>super paranoid and stressed about Ainz
>gets stomach cramps
>take healing potions to ease cramp pain
>temporary relief for a chronic issue
>takes too many
>now has both stomach cramps and stomach ulcers
Lines like
>He had just drunk a healing potion, but Jircniv felt a spike of pain in his stomach again.
make me think that the healing potions aren't exactly helping him as much as he wishes them to, at least after drinking as many as he had.

how can his art look so messy but so perfect I love every single pixel he makes

>tfw no volume of Ainz letting Albedo loose on some poor fuckers

There better be a holy rubble kingdom in the next release.

He made a succubus focus all her lust on a single being with no dick user Ainz's cruelty has no bounds

I just want to see cute guardians doing baka things

I believe you're mixing RR story with Overlord.

>make me think that the healing potions aren't exactly helping him as much as he wishes them to, at least after drinking as many as he had.
Maybe because the actual cause of the stomach cramps never goes away? The healing potions can only do so much. What he really needs is to get wasted and forget about the stress.

It is unknown if that is his Momonga(Ainz) or Suzuki height.

Just wait until she becomes Shalltear's newest sextoy. It's a better fate than death at least.

Elona is a Yggdrasil prototype.

>Adorable newly introduced characters die horribly everytime
>Explicitly state that Neia is not adorable
She's confirmed alive

I just want pic related mountain of corpses are Albedo is allowed to vent some steam on the inferior creatures.

You have exactly 41 seconds to come up with a suggestion that will improve functioning of the Great Tomb of Nazarick or you will be reborn as a new batch of [Message] scrolls.

Here's mine: to boost morale of Nazarick, all citizens should be rewarded for their accomplishments with coupons exchangeable for headpats from Supreme Being. Ten headpat coupons would be worth one chair coupon which would grant holder the privilege to be sat upon by Ainz-sama for five minutes.

Fucking cancer.

>takes this long to sub movie 1 when it's nothing but a repeat of the show
>still no movie 2

I swear Kizumonogatari got subs in fucking second compared to this.

>come up with a suggestion that will improve functioning of the Great Tomb of Nazarick
Anyone found jobbing to NWers will lose their job. Effective however long ago it takes Entoma to lose hers

Kill yourself

Hey guys so I was lurking in the threads awhile back and I have up to volume 8, but 8-10 on nyaa are shit, I heard there is a mega somewhere? Can anyone provide this fool a link?

>Literal repeat of the show
>Still thinks it's not subbed
Nigga just use the anime subs

I think you can get it from the blog

use the goddess, or find nigel-samas blog

Rude.

Nothing like invading newbies and killing them as Momon during the translation days

Thanks anons think I found it.

>Demi ends up destroying most of the Holy Kingdom and it's people.

Isn't the end goal to make it a vassal state like the Emptire? Why is Demi using scorched earth tactics? This is completely different than what Ainz did to have the Empire and Dwarven Kingdom under his "control".

I'm having a hard time believing this is what Ainz wants and Demi is probably going to get scolded.

Nah, I just saw a comment in the thread and wanted to see if it was true or not because I didn't recall such a thing after having read everything at least twice.

So what exactly is Albedo? A pure bruiser tankish sorta build?

If closer to the brink they are pushed the more desperate they become for Ainz's aid. That is how the Kingdom will be finished off through massive famine and it was Demi's plan for the Empire too.
Demi does not have the overwhelming charisma or super intellect of Ainz and thus must use primitive methods such as these.

I've seen in the last few threads people saying that Evileye is level 54, where was this revealed?

no people just making shit up

She's a defensive tank, so designed to be constantly beaten. She also has abilities to force enemies to target her

Several reason:
>the more crueler Demi,the more famous Ainz will be after defeating him
>Bait. To see if he could attract any players out
>harvesting a large amount of corpses,resources and supplies for Nazarick
>the most important one.Reduce the influence of the churches in that country(basically the whole north). While keeping the south who does not love the Holy queen intact. Most nobles there does not get along with what is left from the northern army. That is also the reason why Paladin-chan is looking for help in other countries and not commanding the southern army. Basically Paladin-chan has no real power,money or soldiers to command

Became skeleton.
Now what?

>Sorcerer King vs Demon Emperor fight
>Too heated that everybody loses sight among explosion and dust clouds
>Ainz walks out with the queen fully healed in princess carry

Is Demi going to use Renner as a weapon too?

When you're this starved for content your headcanon takes over

He should have ascended as a Pathfinder, what a scrub.

Original D&D rules capped it at four.

thats because in the anime he's over 2 meters on the character comparison sheet

I have a question for Demi demons. EE discuss that all the demons are summons because the corpses disappear(is true because the evil lord summon them).
Then what about that scaled demon Gazef and Brain fought? According to EE,they believe Brain that he defeated the demon which mean there is no corpse to prove his statement. So that one is also a summon.
But now there are 3 demon commanders fighting the war in HK and the scaled demon is one of them. Doesn't summon demon have a time limit? How could that summon remain that long then without disappearing?

This one was for you, Ainz-sama.

I do record reading this somewhere. May in her sheet? Or the difficult level she classified herself?

I hope the holy kingdom goes to SKAOG next chapter, I don't care about the Blue Scrubs.

So what rank is Neia if she was adventurer?

what do you mean, in one turn?
consuming a potion is a move action equivalent, so you could consume two in one round, more if youre hasted or something, theres no cap on how many you can drink past that

>theres no cap on how many you can drink past that
AD&D rules kept it limited to four active at a time. Mixing them also had dire consequences and more then four active (in your stomach, etc) counted as mixing them.

it was the maids discussing it, they were just estimating but said she was probably above entomas level

oh you meant buff potions, I thought you meant just healing

Well, even healing potions had lingering effects after-the-fact. There were optional rules for drafting and sipping as well.

>both are nake

They do but with impure intention. They have no money,authority or the south backing. So whatever promise they make to Ainz,is false because they never intended to keep it and nor could they. They ask kingdom first but unfortunately for them ,they don't know shit just how badly the politics in the kingdom is.

not in 3.5 they didn't, and I'm pretty sure that's the edition maruyama was taking from