The left can't mem-

The left can't mem-

Low effort slide thread created to subvert discussion and clog up Sup Forums with meme flag posts

>communists
>Abundance of anything except dead communists

Too many words to be a meme.

>literal propaganda
>nothing but propaganda
>made exclusively for the purpose of propaganda
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............
I wonder why commies can't meme?????????????
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????????????///?????///?????????????????!!!11!!!
VERY ITRESTING HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That's funny since bananas were luxury items that could be bought maybe on Christmas during communism.

Why should you care about a black stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's bastard mongrel child!

someone else post the when there's food memeball
t.

The left can't meme because it's hard to meme steaming piles of bullshit. Humor, in order to be funny, has to be based on some level of truth, and there's neither truth nor humor in the unironic selling of a phony utopia.

Pic related

People who also dont stand long enough for Dankey Kang get gulaged aswell

>

Kulaks were proletariat and piggy banker is literally Nazi propaganda. So lying and stealing right wing memes,ssdd.

The issue is that these people come from the same social milieu as the bourgeoisie they're decrying, so everything they put out has the same insufferable air of affected disinterest as a signal of authenticity

Instead of bananas it will be bread but there won't be enough for everyone and no one will want to work and then give all their money to government so they can wait in line for bread that's not there. All communist must be shoot and stopped in their tracks.

gay thred
sage

Why would someone just go onto the internet and post lies?

Yours is a low-effort, high-cringe meme. You just gave an incredibly basic (and inaccurate) description of 2 different things, and threw in a fucking Diddy Kong reaction image.

"Communism is the natural progression of capitalism" huh... A teacher of mine said those exact words. Several times. She also boasted how good globalism and EU was aswell, while interrupting or changing subjects whenever you tried to argue it. The state of current Sweden, I guess.

So how come Stalin and other communist leaders weren't thrown into gulags for having much more than the common folk?

What's the vehicle that ran on a mixture of oil and gas so you had to pour both in and shake the car to mix them together?

The irony is that the Commie who made this meme and the Commie who posted it are both kulaks. They’ll deny it to the bottom of their mass grave, but that’s never saved a kulak.

Trabant maybe?

The thing to remember about leftists is that they honestly believe that when the revolution comes, they will become the ones in charge, able to finally implement the policies they agitated for. The reality is they are the first to go.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD
go back to your circlejerk on /ptg/

fascism-the bananas go to the ones that are worthy of having the banana

Whoa haha epic I love oversimplifying everything I dislike down to "not nice" le XDDDDD

pack it up boys, the left has BTFO'd us once and for all

Yep, that was it. Or at least something similar.

>"Put it in H!"

That's bananas.

>bananas are abundant
>nobody is allowed to collect them
This lacks both style, and grace.

There's a joke about black people being monkeys and gibs being bananas just waiting to be made but I'm not thinking of a clever way to phrase it.

If communism has so many bananas why do their subjects always starve to death?