HEAVEN'S FEEL MOVIE PART 1 TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE

fatestaynightusa.com/theater/index.html
Are you going Sup Forums?

Oh great, yet another wormslut thread.

might drive down to Vancouver from Vancouver since they hardly air these movies in canada

>stay mad.

Oh look, the closest showing is 1000+ miles away.

Would you happen to know any other way I could watch this film? there are no American showings near me (I would think they would have something in the Massachusetts area but no).

Wait for the Blu-Rays

>tfw not american
feels bad man

>tfw German
>tfw Peppermint will let us have it like Kizumonogatari
Feels good to be part of the master race.

>Driving a 100 miles away to sit in a room with autists like you guys and ironic weebs
Why would anyone do this?

To see your waifu even a split second earlier.
You love your waifu don't you? You'd sacrifice anything to be with her, right?
How can you claim to love her if you can't even drive 100 miles to see her?

>Sharing private moments in front of strangers
Fucking exhibitionists.

why the fuck aren't there any movies in the south?

Wasn't planning on it, but before I knew it I went and bought tickets.

My first IRL anime kinda event

>No Canada
shit.

I don't live in murderland so no.

There will be heroes among them that would volunteer to be the one to record the movie and share the experience to others who are not able to buy the tickets. I wish them good luck!

this is bullshit, the rest of the south is uncultured swine but why the fuck didn't Florida get any showings?

The seafags that were retarded enough to do that and leak the SAO movie when it was airing ended up getting their country banned from future screenings for shit.

BAD ENDING...

>nothing near Philadelphia

^^^^^^ fucking this
>Pittsburgh
at least bring it to a real city in PA

Of all the places in WA, they picked notPortland instead of Seattle?

>mfw buttmad Rinfags aren't going to be able to resist the urge to scream misogynistic slurs at best girl and get thrown out of the cinema, if not beaten up by the audience

It is a weekend, I actually might

I don't think driving eight hours to see an anime movie is worth it.

I've been wrong before, though.

That was one idea I had in mind but did not know if there was an alternative. Thanks for the information!!!

Canada showings never.

Who /sacramento/ here?

fuck I was banking on the Twin Cities having them

There is no need to get mad If the ending scene is like this.

Australians can watch it if they live near Melbourne

How long does it take to drive from the west side of Rooland to the east side?

40+ hours

Any Canadian showings?

This is just part one of a trilogy. I would not go that far.

I've endured enough weeaboo movies in the Grand Illusion to have mixed feelings about it not being in Seattle (at least not yet)

Easily the shittiest theater I've ever been to and my buddy has a bigger projector in his home theater (not kidding)

Also I don't have any friends that know anything about Fate besides Zero so I might be skipping this one regardless of where it's showing.

HF is the perfect route for Zerofags, though.

Shirou died. It is really a great route.

FUCKING BURGERS STOP REMINDING ME THAT I WILL NEVER SEE IT IN A CINEMA

Japan forgot where the second manga country is!
I want my movie in frogland!

>I have time to get visa
>but don't know where to go
Suka Blyad

HF makes no sense if you haven't played Fate/UBW beforehand

Eh! How is that so?

>mfw I figured you were memeing but they're actually showing the movie in Vancouver WA and nowhere else in the state or the Pacific Northwest
I mean I was considering watching it for shiggles, but as a non-FSN fan I don't know if I'm bothered with driving there from Seattle.

Near Side: Fate and UBW
Far Side: HF

>mfw bought my ticket for the 11am NYC showing

In a lot of ways, all the routes build upon the previous routes, which is why there's so much weight upon the climax route.

Why is Shirou giving up his ideals such a harsh choice? Because the previous routes.

Who is Sakura, you got to know her in the previous routes, she's usually not the person you see in this route. This route is her pushed and broken to her limits in a bad situation, which is why Shirou is so adamant to save her since she's like family. Shirou says that she's the one who saved him after Kiritsugu died. Even the official movie previews say Sakura is the one who saved him from his loneliness or something.

>There’s a young girl by Shirou’s side who’s in love with him—Sakura Matou. Every morning, she goes to Shirou’s house to make breakfast and dinner for him, bringing kindness into the life of a boy utterly alone in the world. But once the Holy Grail War starts, there’s a change in the air in Fuyuki City. Murders abound across the city, and the atmosphere grows ominous. Shirou decides to shelter Sakura in his home. Along with Saber, the Servant he summons, Shirou allies himself with the magus Rin Tohsaka and takes part in the Holy Grail War. But the battle starts to go awry as secret maneuvers by unseen forces are put into play.

HF makes a lot of sense without the other routes, unlike what previous user said. But it gains a huge amount of weight if you also consider the other routes.

Rin acting like a bitch, that only works with the context of the other routes since you know she's not like that normally. Archer saying he dealt with things like Shadow in life, and giving his arm to Shirou saying one of them had to end this, only works with other routes.

Who /buffalo/ here

Fucking Aniplex, man. The only time we've gotten a movie alongside the USA was Madoka and very few others. They didn't even show all of Kizu here, if I'm not mistaken. I bet they'll do what they did with other series and have the movies screened here half a year after the USA showings.

Not every day you get to see anime on the big screen besides Ghibli user
Besides its a forty minute subway ride for me

The big problem is that Fate/Zero spoils the biggest twists in HF.

>80 minutes on the road to watch 50 minutes of moving JPGs

I like how they gave Kizu a bunch of movie theater showings but gave HF fuck all for theaters

>being underage NEET

>tfw this scene of sakura wont be adapted
why

Going to Texas screening.

what?

I really like how you bash the movie fanatics Keep it up!.

>Fly to LA to watch Sakura get worm raped with my bros on the big screen
>get shot

>not being /k/

Who said anything about Fate?
I just find the thought of watching anime next to someone repulsive.

Who /northtexas/ here?
Seeing it in Plano

I specifically said the "movie fanatics". ;_;
>Who said anything about Fate?
You. In question form.

Dallas?

Cam rip? I'd rather not meet weeb degenerates in the theater.

When I went to see Nausicaä the shitters that run the theater didn't even bother the properly focus the lens. Fuck them

Doing Plano since its slightly closer

Source of this doujin?

None of you sakurafags better go to nj.
This place is shitty enough without those people.

Why is the showing in fucking Vancouver instead of Seattle. Vancouver is just far enough that I don't really want to drive down for it.

I'm going in my blue-and-white baseball shirt and jeans.

> North is buttfucked.
I mean, I'm not surprised, but I'll still sad.

It's Spring

>Rinfags are from NJ
Explains a lot.

>Every Aniplex movie has had a showing in my city except HF
>Closest showing is over 700 miles away
Why

>people complaining about distance
>mfw

Because the south is an anti intellectual wasteland

You expect an anime screeninrg there

Have any of you ever gone to fate/ other anime movie showings before? What kind of people show up at the theater? Is it full or practically empty?

I'm also wondering this. It said there'd be merch, but what kind of shit is going to be there?

Sac preorders when?

>no showing at the Plaza

don't be obvious, rhinocuck

same

NJ's not that bad. I can pretend to be an NYfag by commuting there by train.

The one showing in my state is literally down the street from me.

Talk about convenience.

I'll see you there, fag.

Bought a ticket for the San Diego screening, Nothing beats living in a major city

I'll probably wait and see how people like it. It's my on week at the hospital so I can't go to the LA premiere. The only one I can make it to is the San Diego showing Monday night at 7 pm

Same. Wanna meet up?

Not ideal, but it could be a lot worse.

What about yurope?

Sorry, Type-Moon is haram

>Have to drive up to SF

Why couldn't these faggots show it in Mountain View like SAO.

>Only 1 showing in the PNW where half the weebs and asians live.

Come on guys.

I found out that there's a Vancouver in WA today. Fucking faggots why won't you show it in Bellevue instead of some literal who hickstown?

Just rumors, but Aniplex USA fell out of favor with Grand Illusion in Seattle and no place else in the area would contract for showing on Aniplex USA's cheap budget, so no more Aniplex titles in theaters in the Seattle area.

Except something Sword Art Online-tier, mainstream weeaboo shit will still show in Seattle theaters that are bigger than Grand Illusion.

Because it's not SAO

Bellevue as well here. Fuck us.