Boku no Hero Academia

>a 30 cm diameter hole in the torso
Press F

This is nowhere near 30 cm.

Will he be the first relevant casualty? I liked sir

Shit is bigger in the back mate, that thing just destroyed his spine.
>inb4 wheelchair
Man, he doens't even have guts at this point.

>sir dies before All Might
Did he just change the future he saw?

>ded nighteye
>quirkless mirio
>20% OfA
sounds pretty damn great but what about...
>kidnapped eri
>crippled eraserhead
>mindbroken girls team
>keikaku dori shigaraki
come on hori. dont die on me! not yet!

shit naruto ripoff

Wait, what if the only way for him to change the future is just dying, maybe his quirk is what bonds the present with the future
I know, he doesn't have any way to know that, but what if he looked at her future and he saw that by dying he change a future? But that would also be not changing the future? What the fuck i'm even talking about?
Fucking time traveler and time foreshadowing stuff, that always mess up things, how the work? Fuck.

I'm dropping this if he lives

He won't live user. Screencap this

>>quirkless mirio
This is the shittiest part. Mirio was the best in the manga. Period.

Me too. There's no way in hell he can survive

Seeing Shiggy become an actualy threatening villain is what i look foreward to the most
Honestly, at this point it could go either way
but i do hope he pepsies

>Man, he doens't even have guts at this point.
At least now he's just like All Might.

You forgot
>redeemed overhaul

>Nighteye is the "pro" hero
>does a worse job than Mirio and gets himself killed

I'm curious, do you guys think that this should have killed Best Jeanist and can he come back from this?

Mirio wasn't fighting against superpowered Overhaul.

It's all fine so long as the real heroes get to shine.

It's reported after the Kamino incident that Jeanist had to take a long temporary retirement to heal. He's alive, but One for All just absolutely dumpstered him. Hell most of the heroes at the warehouse(save for rag doll) are lucky to be alive due to OfA being weak.

So in short yeah he should have survived it. AfO couldn't even kill them in his entrance

at the end of the day this mission will end up being a fucking disaster for the heroes' reputation so the Hero Public Safety Commission and the Police would have to do some shady shit in order to keep this a secret. (They have manipulated some events in the past so there's no reason for them to stop)
Remember all that has happened until this point
>No Might
>UA criteria sucks
>more villains running wild
>the current #1 hero is a douche
>the police force have more involvement with villain attacks
i mean there's just no fucking way that the country stability is going to stay the same with all the shit that's going on.

F

Screencap this. They will let Overhaul go in exchange for the anti-Quirk bullets (then betray him via de-quirking) and the Police Force will sideline the Hero Public Safety Commission making Endeavor the symbol of a new era for heroes in which the profession will be completely militarized and the "Hero academias" might become Military schools under the prussian education system

why did he discharge?
shouldn't this be an explosion effect?

He jerked him off

AFO didn't kill them thanks to Jeanist tho, he pulled everyone far with their clothes so they could survive.

Pen&paper kendoudrawfag delivering past days request of Crazy Evil Nejire.
Critics, comments and shitting on me is very much appreciated.
I'm taking almost any kind of request except for shipping stuff the requests on last thread are good but i still want to hear more.

Also,a question to the other drawfags:
What tablet/tools do you use?
I want to buy one, are huion h610 or 1060 good enough? I don't want to spend money on a wacom since i'm doing this only for fun and for you

he thought Bakugou found out he was the traitor and was about to dip

>bakugou kissed kaminari and he went full biri biri

you're doing god's work but her proportions are a little off

Why didn't they send midnight instead of Eraserhead? She would've been much more valuable in the operation than a guy who can erase one persons quirk at a time.

That would be too easy

>implying recovery girl can't fix it

>a guy who can erase one persons quirk at a time.
read slower next time

Screencap this instead; all of what you said is not going to happen, at least not in the way you're summarizing. The traitor who we've still yet to see fires a bullet and takes out Overhaul mid fight, causing Deku to land a VERY devastating blow. Because Overhauls is now quirkless, his injuries look like a hate crime or whatever. This causes the media to flip out, saying that Heroes and Villains are one step apart, and further pressuring UA into strict new rules and horrible times. AfO just laughs his disfigured ass off in jail, Shiggy laughs because it's his time to shine while people are so scared, and so on.

Also Bakugo continues to be an immature asshole who swears left and right, while jobbing just as much as Vegeta.

RG only speeds up natural recovery. That's way too far gone.

since we've got villain nejire, maybe villain mirio or villain amakiji?

He can only erase the quirk of one person he's looking at without blinking. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I tried to make her with a more mature body, are you aren't talking about that?
Is this one better?

The Yakuza hideout is a boys only club. No girls allowed.
If Midnight came along, she'd just have to wait outside with the other girls, because one of the Eight Precepts has a female-deflecting forcefield.

>one of the Eight Precepts has a female-deflecting forcefield.

/our guy/

That's sounds too good to be in MHA user. Dont delude yourself.

what about a VA/yakuza member of your choice as a hero?

Hey user, that's good shit
Both are good but i think the second one looks better
Keep it up senpai

any scene from the Dark Knight Rises with Bane, but instead of Bane it's Yakuza Bane.

>a female-deflecting forcefield
Then how does Eri stay in?

Overhaul made some adjustments when he first started reforming her.

>Nejire showing toes
I love you

who will he cut in half during the reveal?

I want to be pinned down and loved tenderly by Deku.

>Caught up with the manga
>Just caught up with the anime
>No more content until new chapters
>Would need to wait months to be able to binge

Sad. I'm sad.

All Might

Eri is actually a middle aged man who Overhaul blew up and reconstructed as a cute loli.
"She" is gonna stab Mirio and Deku in the back and then run back to Overhaul, invalidating the whole mission even further.

She actually is a mastermind behind oll of this

Huion's decent, their drivers are pretty spartan but they work. If you're just getting into it as a hobby and don't want to pay a whole lot, you should be fine.

If you're looking for critique, the biggest thing I can suggest for you is to look into figure drawing and gesture drawing. The former will develop your sense of anatomy whereas the later will help with posing and pushing a sense of motion in your characters. Line-of-action and Proko are some great resources on the off chance you haven't heard of them.

Don't stop having fun with drawing.

Can Overhaul bring people back to life? Like I know if he pops someone who was alive and remakes them they'll be alive again, but what if he does it to a corpse?

>"deja vu" starts playing

Her heart

I want to hire Hatsume-san at my support item production company and produce amazing babies together.

Why are most female heroes cakes even if they don't want to be cakes like Pixie Bob and Smile?

Which girl has the least amount of fanart?

Gadgets seem pretty broken. I mean sure she knows them well but it seems like if you gave someone with a strong quirk the same outfit of tools she has they'd be unbeatable. They're basically each a quirk of their own.

Toru Hagakure

Is Aizawa going to be quirkless?

Yfw twice makes a copy of Nighteye and uses that clone to help heal him.

Momo, but she's a mutant
not a pussy one like Mina, a full blown monsterchick like Souji

he'll be fine

Can Momo create that anti-quirk liquid?

Survivor bias.

The ones who married and settled down to bear and raise children aren't working as heroes any more, unless they're irresponsible like Nana or Kouta's parents.

Anyway with Ragdoll out of commission and Pixie Bob looking to marry the Pussycats might not exist for much longer.

No one dies in bnha

Yeah, probably. If she knew the atomic structure.

It's synthesized from Eri isn't it? I doubt she could recreate the effects.

just gotta walk it off

>Implying he won't just become a paraplegic
Professor Xavier incoming

If finger flicks could create shockwaves strong enough to smash ice walls why doesn't Deku just do a big thunderclap and take everyone out?

>I want pixie-bob to have a litter of my children
>at the same time I want to love rag doll and keep her happy..
Why Hori!?!?

>you will never pin pixie bob down and tell her the average litter is four kittens and her womb has lots of making up for lost time to do

take them both. create a harem. or just have date one, have sex with the other while the first one cries watching, and make her marry her husband's daughter.

Because 5%-20% isn't strong enough to do that maybe? We have to see what else he can do with 20% first.

Don't remind me

Is Kaminari being the traitor the best possible way to give best girl some well needed character development?

You should marry Pixie-bob and adopt Ragdoll so Pixie-bob only has to have 3 babies.

I knew that was the answer but holy shit I just want him to thunderclap. Thunderclaps are so fucking cool.

yes, but he isn't the traitor.

Don't worry he'll later learn to incorporate a windmill breakdance kick into his shoot style move firing off tornadoes

Maybe, but it's not going to happen. There's no way this guy is a traitor.

Thunder and Lightning need to make some weather babies

Deku will be the last OFA user

it'll be unusable if it gets any stronger

He's hulking out in the latest chapter with that stomp changing the terrain so I'm sure he'll do some crazy shit later.

Her power is so fucking stupid.

>Kaminari is the traitor
>Jirou has a breakdown
>becomes despondent and stops trusting anyone
>is sadder than she's ever been needs some stability in her life
>Kouda becomes her rock, both figuratively and literally

Not if you give it to someone with a bone hardening quirk. Or a shock absorbing quirk. Fats with AfO would be stupid broken.

Please Hori

When you think about it, getting the worst score in the class is a really easy way to make people think you're stupid. Like if he was 18th or something, then there was no way he could be faking it, but 20 out of 20? Seems a bit more suspicious

Or regeneration\healing

I like it a lot, its a useful quirk

>100% Unbreakable mode
Would be nice to see at least.

So what did Nighteye see?

>And hear their sounds

What does that mean? Also why can she sometimes funnel sound through them? Doesn't make any sense. Where is the sound coming from? Is it her thoughts? Does she just think loud thoughts and it makes a big sound wave? How strong are they? She can't swing around like tape boy because they're ears.

Yeah if here were a patsy