Shokugeki no Soma S3

Apparently 24 episodes for the 3rd season confirmed

twitter.com/LiveChart_me/status/915335511539032067

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8CqSKbsJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ra21mMAVsk
youtube.com/watch?v=rnVSHyS6u5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw they still rush everything till the regiment.

So how far will this go and what kind of pacing are they gonna go with? Very unexpected for this to be 2 cours.

Erina is so sexy

Erina-sama is best.

>season ends at the start of the regiment
>they rush everything
>except Pajeet's match

>no Tanenda
>animation quality is worse than previous seasons
Oh well

god i missed this damn show
24 episodes is FANTASTIC, exactly what I fucking needed anime wise right now

Not with that new shitty voice she isn't.

>new voice
wat?

No trolling please, I really need more of her.

Risa Taneda is ded. Welcome your new Hisako Tanemoto overlord, Ijime Connect and all.

It's not Taneda.

What a slut.

huh, apparently due to illness but she recovered and will go back to voice acting

i see, i didn't even notice that
jap girls all sound the same to me

I thought she was having a kid

She sounds pretty much the same but her new voice is a little more soft

How the fuck did we meme another season that has 2 cours into reality? I'm genuinely impressed.

With the ovas we have 65 episodes of the anime.

>On September 1, 2016, Office Osawa announced that Taneda would put her career on hiatus to focus on treatment for an unspecified illness.[3]
>On August 4, 2017, Office Osawa announced that her treatment was successful and she would gradually return to voice acting

Reminder that Kuga is the best E10.

i never ever thought this would get more than 1 season
it is legit one of my favorite anime
i just like everything about it, from the premise, the characters and especially the music

youtube.com/watch?v=i8CqSKbsJ98
by far one of the best anime tracks

Either they are not changing the OP or it will still be rushed as fuck.

>tfw that shitty ending for two cours.
Fucking hell.

Yeah, the music's great. Actually, I've been meaning to download some of it, suppose this would be the place to ask. Does anyone know where I could download all the tracks in this video youtube.com/watch?v=3Ra21mMAVsk ? Is there a mega or something? Would also like to get the OP/ED songs, the 90 second versions.

>She sounds pretty much the same
Fuck no. Kanemoto was just performing a very poor imitation of Taneda.

You clearly don't care about voices. They're way different. But I bet you think Minase Inori and Ogura Yui sound the same too.

Go watch american dubs or something, you filthy pleb.

How far will they go in 24 episodes? Hayama fight?

>not this masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=rnVSHyS6u5c

Start of regiment? End of regiment?

>2 cours

>this op

YES I'M GLAD THERE WILL BE AT LEAST ONE RELIABLY GOOD SHOW THIS SEASON

>Erina-sama with heart pupils

DIAMONDS

dere erina best erina

Not a chance, that's over 100 chapters of content right there.

They adapted like 70/80 chapters in the second season and it was one cour, I fail to see how it will be problem for them.

I just don't want to have any expectation desu

>ONE
Soma, Mahoujin Guruguru, Kino no Tabi, Ballroom e Youkouso, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Hoozuki no Reitetsu and most importantly, Sangatsu no Lion, at the very least.

It's a pretty strong season, user.

I doubt it is two-cour. The BD box set is for the first season of the show that was two-cour.

Never watched the anime. Is it worth it and any filler or Episodes to skip?

link in OP says otherwise

>trusting the chink jew

>RdC even being done in 23 more weeks.
But no, presumably they will reach the start of the promotion exam arc. If it's two cour, that just means they don't have to rush as much. And this first ep was 2 chapters iirc, so it might have a decent pace. Having said that, I don't know why they OP whould show stuff 50 chapters away if it's two cour, unless the OP isn't changing much in the second cour.

Season 1 is great, season 2 is shit.

>any filler or Episodes to skip
Ehm, no?

It is absolutely two cour. There is no fucking way they are getting to Soma vs Tsubasa in 13 episodes.

If by 70/80 you mean 55.

Can I skip season 2? I never got around to watching it.

I've been following the manga since it began.

could be bullshit just saying the link in the OP says 24 and that's all we have to go on atm

>Can I skip
No.

you could skip the rest of the autumn elections if you wanted to, but don't skip the stagiaire arc (the final three episodes of the season), it's great

Season 2 is a rushed Shokugeki fest that cut all the comfy moments. Skip it

Yes, it's trash. For now this is not any better though.

Beelzebub - 60 episodes
Bakuman - 75 episodes
Kuroko - 75 episodes + ovas and a movie
Sket Dance - 77 episodes + 1 ova
Nurarihyon no Mago - 50 episodes
HxH 2011 - 148 episodes
Toriko - 147 episodes
Medaka Box - 24 episodes
Nisekoi - 32 episodes
Haikyuu!! - 60 episodes
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan - 24 episodes + another season
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu - 47 episodes
World Trigger - 73 episodes
Boku no Hero Academia - 38 + another season

Food Wars - 61 episodes + 4 ovas

We should've expected this. Also give me my Hinomaru Zumou anime.

The Subaru parts are great though.

Despite how fucking stupid his whole takeover was it at least brought some decent shokugekis later.

Who would be your VA choices for these two?

This entire Central fiasco was worth it just for Azami making that skii entrance. It was pure cheese and I loved it.

>decent shokugekis later

Which ones.

>Kanemoto was just performing a very poor imitation of Taneda.
And yet it was better, incredible right?

I don't give a fuck if they rush the shitty central arcs, I want to see this animated.

The manga is popular and the anime boosts sales. Not surprising.

Which ones would those be? All the shokugekis have been boring since Souma vs Yugi.

I miss the S1 budget

that's good to hear. i'm just always happy to have an ol' reliable, like boku no hero academia, shokugeki, still enjoying boruto

S1 showed a lot of love from the staff, but it obviously didn't make any money, so it's not surprising.

Highly disagree

Isshiki vs Julio was short but fun (especially the foodgasms)

Megishima vs Rindo/Kuga vs Tsukasa and Subaru vs Saito was also pretty good until the ending which was rushed but the matches themselves were entertaining

Soma vs Hayama is also not as bad as people make it out to be, it just dragged on

Should have bought the BDs.

I may be an extremely easy person to please, but to be honest i'm liking the new character designs, they feel a bit closer to the manga's (especially Soma) imo.

More like JC staff are more stacked with project than ever. They shit out 11 anime this year +ovas and they have 3 projects this season.

It was weak as fuck. Like a little girl with a stick up her ass trying to be haughty but sounding whiny instead of a real ドSお嬢様 that has to be conquered and get the ドS inverted.

Taneda was simply perfect. Too bad she's dead (married).

Souma/Hayama is the worst match in the whole manga.
Meg/Rindou and Tsukasa/Kuga were meh.

Isshiki/Julio and Saito/Subaru are good.

Yeah their A-team is probably working on Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau

I admittedly haven't read past Isshiki vs. Italy so I'll have to take your word. That fight was fine but I still can't get over Souma winning because of the cold air in the room.

Tanedafags are so pathetic. Erina is exactly that, a whiny little girl with a stick up her ass.

Honeslty the only match I'm enjoying since the whole central thing is the actual Eizan vs Takumi and is mostly because of the passive aggressiveness between both.

Who knows about that, you might be right, but in 2015, when s1 of Food Wars aired, JC staff only made 6 anime that year. The jump is quite drastic when you look at this year, wouldn't you say?

Soma vs Eizan
Soma vs Tsukasa
Megishima vs Rindou
Julio vs Isshiki

Bout 2 imo is so much better than the 1st bout. The only problem I had with it was the ending which was rushed to death for dramatic tension and shock

I agree with you on that. I mean, new Erina isn't all that bad and she probably would've been okay if she got the role from the very start. But after hearing Taneda she just sounds so wrong.

>the first two

Disgusting.

>completely missed the nuance
The whole point of the character is that she's not - just - a whiny little girl with a stick up her ass, but a high class cunt. Taneda gave her that extra umph of elegance with her hint of huskiness. Kanemoto lacks said elegance.

He's definitely going to cheat and lose.

So they're going for an anime-only ending?

I can see why you wouldn't like the first one but the second one was a glorious squash, get some taste fag.

No, why would they.

The result ruined it all
>o-okay, you don't really need to join central. Just a prank bro.

The foodgasms were nice though

>WSJ show
>anime-only ending
Even Sket Dance was faithful.

It's not about the designs, but the animation quality. Lots of flat colors and everything looks less detailed in general.

JC staff in 2015: made 6 anime in total
JC staff in 2017: made 11 anime in total

End of discussion.

>No Taneda Risa

I don't think he will cheat, he will go all out in something that will perfectly counter the dough Takumi's making
But since when he was under the impression he was making that dough for himself

That's her only redeeming quality

I still think he's going to cheat. Eizan is on thin ice. Even if Central wins, if he fucks up Azami is likely to kick him out. He was already warned after the Soma match.

I
MO
NI
KAI

>Lots of flat colors and everything looks less detailed in general.

I don't necessarily disagree, but i feel like it's almost the same situation as with Dagashi Kashi S1 and the new designs for the upcoming S2. Season 1 was really colorful and probably had a bigger budget than S3 will ever have, but the anime designs were always clearly different from the manga. I think the flat colors and subdued color palette work on the manga's favor. Then again, it's too soon to tell since we don't know how consistent s3 will be.

Today is a good day, all the retarded Soma hater non believers can get ass blasted.

So are all the E10 arrogant dicks?

No, Pacha and Sword are cool dudes.
Rindou too.

Also Isshiki.

Isshiki, Megishima and Rindou aren't..

tfw like most of the characters but couldn't care less about the cooking aspect of the show

Cooking is all there is and most of the characters are irrelevant, I don't know why you are still here.

Eishi isn't really. He's just a sperg.

Eishi is the biggest arrogant one of the bunch.