When did she learn to make all these things? Wasn't she a princess?

When did she learn to make all these things? Wasn't she a princess?

she's a princess, ain't gotta explain shit

>Plays the vuvuzela behind you
What do?

Send her to the rape chamber. Take turns raping her so she can't sleep.

>Falls asleep on your dick cause it's so small
What do?

What's this

Maou-jou De Oyasumi (Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle)

Thanks, it looks cute.

There's nothing she can't do when it comes to getting her sleep.. See also how she OHKO's all those adventurers when she gets summoned.

We know she learned to sew when whe was a smol child (see: woolen panties chapter) and practice makes perfect.

Furthermore, she is incredibely driven to reach her desired outcome.

Years of practice + unrelenting drive + endless suplies

Toys.

I want to kill forehead devils

user be careful they seem to be summoning a boss class monster

She's not a princess, she's a Forehead Devil ( Subspecies). Obviously.

The forehead devils are pretty cute, the princess is a fucking monster though, the demons don't deserve the shit they go through, especially the demon monk.

I can really see this serie ending with the princess becoming the demon king(queen) because she can use something that only such position can get to sleep, the demons really should consider giving her back before something happens; also harpy deserves a better friend.

The demons should just study her to become stronger.

I'm still mad at the fucker who teased two translated pages of this with nothing else to show for it, and he also won't fucking reply.

Somebody translated it a few days ago.

surprise attack to my dick. fuck.

it's not healthy to fap more than twice a week though!

Why is she so lewd?

Picked this up for the cute demons. Why are they called forehead devils when they're bears though? I somehow forgot.

What happens if the demon king kills all the princess family and marries her? Would he become the king of humans too?

Boredoom and being secluded lead people either to madness or to become inventive.

Actually, I have done copious first-hand research that suggests it leads you to jack off a lot, insult strangers online, and consume an endless stream of cartoons about Japanese kids.

thats relatable.
But you fail in valutating the lack of tecnology , our little princess has.
She's more or less in a jail there.

Didn't the demons already consider giving her back only to ultimately back down because it would be insane to even try?

Distract her with candy or bedding, then run.

>butt wings

I HATE IT

What's wrong with butt wings?

You know that she would just come back.

Princess might even be recognized by all Demons as the most evil Demon there is, therefore becoming a real one by sheer belief of other Demons in her.

They're in the way.

>She's more or less in a jail there.
She's basically the master of the castle at this point.

Translator said something like that once, but she still did't changed it.

Not if I kill them fast enough.

Semen demon.

a standard princess is taught things like needlework and musical instruments. She might have not done a lot of sewing before but the facilities are there. Plus take note that her first projects were easier to do. making a pillow or some netting for a bed is easier than what shes doing now.

shes been in the castle for a long time too

You forgot that she sew her own panties.

Bees

my god

delet

Kill them.

>won't say what it is, but it's flat
A cute

How is she this lewd

I can't wait for her to marry the princess after saving her.

Would she even care if that happens? She does remember she's a princess on occasion, but compared to sleeping she seems like she didn't give a rat's ass about her old home.

I kind of feel bad for Yuusha-san at this point.

What's flat?

Her character.

Who's going to revive the priest if he dies?

Poor demon King works so hard to make things balanced and engaging and then she comes in and drops rocks on everyone.

The demon king is the world's saddest DM and the princess is a That Guy.

No.

This much fluffiness should be illegal.

Love that the only reason they haven't just sent her back is because of his daddy issues.

Because they attack with their forehead. That and some pun about teddy and forehead rhyming in Japanese?

>ringlets 24/7
A woman after my own heart

I want a forehead devil!

Is it weird that forehead devils seriously made me consider getting a teddy bear?

We need to go fluffier.

We can't

Fight back.

>Humans break down and try to summon the strongest Demon to help them against those Demons that don't play by the rules and give the heroes no chance.
>Summon Princess.

Good luck with that.

Where's the story time that was promised?

What?

Nevermind I found it

Despite all the problems she causes, they've genuinely grown fond of her.

They are used to dying.

Is a mod's discouragement actually supposed to serve as incentive against spoonfeeding?

Thanks.

So, who is everybody favorite demon?

Demon King is too pure

if the princess is such a pain in the ass to deal with, and the demons are to afraid to give her back, why no just wait for her to die, she has already die a couple of times, but demon monk revives her, why no just let her die the next time something happens?

With that body, who wouldn't be?

She just wants to find a bed to sleep in

Play her vulva.

Play my own vuvuzela.

Demon Monk.

Forehead.

Princess

She has killed lots of demons and thereby leveled up; that provides skill points which she poured into crafting, acquiring mastery.

I don't think you can.

Me.

Because then they'd actually start a war.

If they killed their hostage, what's stopping the heroes and kingdom from wiping the castle off the face of the map? And more than likely they'd be afraid of that happening, given the """""damsel""""" is leagues stronger and more clever than most of them.

The princess is the one who does the yaping

Heroes can't do shit. Kingdom is full of faggots.
How could they kill the demons?

Considering this is a well known manga, yes. Giving people the source to shit they can find easily is stupid.

Princess comes back from the depths of hell because it was too uncomfortable to sleep there, kills all the demons and uses their corpses for her new bed

Scissors Magician, then Harpy.

Princess.

Monk, he has a hard life.

Not trying to defend spoonfeeding, but if you think this manga is well known then you're delusional as fuck.

Did the Harpy and the princess did it?

No, the princess is pure, wait until she gets a bit older.

>Not until marriage
Slut.

I don't think the princess would have any interest in getting married unless someone told her that she could sleep really well after her honeymoon.

So she will.

Lots of practice.