U.S. Stock Futures Fall After Trump's Economic Adviser Resigns

SO MUCH WINNING

I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/u-s-stock-futures-fall-after-trump-s-economic-adviser-resigns

Q predicted this last night

Huh, liberals have been praising Obama for the economic growth lately, so by their own logic, this is also due to Obama.

Dumb fucking idiots. Trump removed regulations which is allowing the economy to grow. This is expected when something like this happens, it falls, it'll come back and everything will be fine.

We'll probably see a 1,000 point decline tomorrow

Memeflags deserve the bullet

>market reacts after thing happens
woah really someone should call the cops this never happens

>it'll come back and everything will be fine.
See you in a year, faggot.

Is this why my bitcoin is hurting?

ids uobver drumpf s finishd

>deregulation is good for the economy

the things u believe when you're a 12 year old right wing retard

Trump economic plan kicked in Feb 1st 2018, before that, it was still Obama's fiscal policy.

We shall witness total breakdown of drumpftards and it will be glorious!

remember when trump didnt start the fake news meme

Oh look its that Ukrainian faggot again.
Hows Donbass?

You'd rather keep the short guys that wear yamulkes around for muh stocks?

the stock market is long since disconnected from reality so why would reality have any effect on it?

it's all so tiresome

Obamaleaf is a retard

literally nothing

Crashing this country, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

cringe

t. ping pang

>Obamaleaf keeps getting destroyed to the point where he keeps coming back for more
Straight UP Stockholm syndrome

I massacre u shills everyday

Whatever obama put, is expiring. If it keeps falling then we can equal out the real value. This was expected. Look to bit coin, other crypto, and gold to sky rocket. It will start small in the 100's then it will EXPLODE. We are trting to get a soft landing.

Deregulation is good for the economy, the problem is, Trump isn't doing enough of it. He needs to close down whole departments and agencies, and cut to the barest of regulation for real change to happen. If we shrank government enough, then we could afford the tax cuts we just got.